• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

playing poker which I was dealt a pair of queens

0000-1.jpg

000-1.jpg

which is an awful hand for <span style="color: #00CCCC"><span style="font-size: 14pt">"Go Fish"</span></span> but is so ironic that

it all smelled so fresh almost like a Summer's Eve, so fresh and so clean until...

that he was gonna have to kill a bitch so he racked his Glock and.....

said, "suck on this bitch". All of a sudden, the truck started to rock and to my surprise it was........

while I was stabbing my minds eyes and vomiting over the picture of the grizzly scene and the cool ass leapord and what he must be going through with Hillary sitting on his head like that screaming something about Nancy Pilosi like that so I...

Washed out my eyes and drank the other half getting pretty drunk I took the empty bottle and...

Washington intern that looked alot like Monica, but turned out to be a tranny that was once Al Gores......

Hillary called the secret service to crash the party. As she was afraid that she could not hold back her urges to muff dive the young and beautiful women before

As Hillery was exiting the plane in South Korea looking for another hair less muff to dive, she spotted the great,

offer by a government sponsored group of Nigerian Community Organizers to cut me in on a fantastic much needed to save the country bail out if I would only...

get me my job back for having looked at pictures at work that I am not supposed to be looking at because of their nature but also because of the fact that once looked at the images are imprinted upon your mind and this makes it hard, no, scratch that, difficult, to concentrate upon the work at hand, no, I meant in front of me, no, actually the work that is supposed to get done, and if the work does not get done then my female supervisor calls me in and hikes up her, no, doesn't sit ladylike while she screams at me for not getting work done and for breaking the rules of computer usage, all while I am looking out the window toward the cool water flowing by in the Potomac and dreaming of Carly Simon singing "You're So Vain" into the end of tactical rifle she stole from a neat new store I am thinking of opening in these rough times named "Drugs + Guns," but although I saw her steal it in the dream the store has actually not been built so my mind accepts this as unacceptable and quickly shifts to the image of large groups of nude women swimming in crystal clear water while singing Frera Jacka as loud as they can and while firing suppressed carbines at a large target that has been placed on a buoy, no, airtight 55 gallon drum that was once filled with chocolate syrup and has since become empty making the large group of nude women angry because they wanted to coat each other and frolic in the warm sand, and this quaint vision is interrupted by screaming and I cut back to reality where the supervisor is really having a go at it because the sniffers had caught the fact that I had viewed this page not just once, but 8 times in a five minute period, and during this time I spent looking the fonts did not automatically change themselves to Tahoma 14 on the slides like the VP wanted (with a slight shade of blue)...and with the word blue I am immediately transported Mitty-like back to the crystal clear waters and begin to frolic and sing with the women and to try a little target practice of my own ... making it a wonderful afternoon despite the freezing temperature and gusting winds and the fact that they only like to sing two songs: Frera Jacka and Stand Down Margaret by The English Beat, which as you know sounds a bit like music they play under the big top and by this I mean circus, and whenever I think of the circus, my mind automatically drifts to....

...rounds with, rosie an boxer. Even cigar bill had turned them down, do to,........

The pressing knowledge that, for now at least, his she beast wife is half way around the world and for the time being there are skirts to explore, thighs to part, nipples to...

coerce into standing at attention and...

...you could easily see her tits from behind since they were so big which made you want to...

run for cover because they looked like busted sandbags...

Gerbil <span style="text-decoration: line-through">love</span> um, er, <span style="font-style: italic">madness</span> (yes, that's what I meant...), er, uh...