• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

... Hanoi John Kerry. But before that where is cupcake or buttercup? Mmmm... i guess i should just go home before my wife catches on. But tomorrow im going to......

"Private Kerry!!" As Sgt. Gore screamed at me once again, waking me from sleeping at my post, I realized it had all been that reacurring dream. "You F**king lazy meatball! You are lucky that Major Klinton didn't catch you." As the spit flew from Sgr. Gore's mouth and hit me in the eye, I knew a purple heart was going to follow. "Sleeping on the job, AGAIN!!! Will that be your purpose in the military Private?!!" screamed the Sgt. "Sgt Gore. My mission, like yours and Major Klinton's is to"....

...the next thing I knew, I was plucked from my security duties...

...I wasn't the only one pulled from my post. Greg was called away from his and for reasons unbeknownst to him, had his Ghost Dancer Sniper Rifle (chambered in .260 of course) yanked out of his hands. He yelled out..

... please give back my rifle
laugh.gif
before I tear off your head & shit down your neck, that ain't ...

... it is "THE" Official Greg Langelius Autographed Model Ghost Dancer Sniper Rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time(chambered in .260 of course). "Enough of this B.S! It's time for some lead slingin!" Dropping to prone Greg took deliberate aim at.....

...and Jabba had already heard about the amorous adventures of Edwards and Kerry (the couple, AND running mates) and he decided it was time to GET SOME..

....were throwing their moral, and legal support behind Barney Franks effort to reinstate the Beemans flavor. Mr. Franks was quoted as saying...."

..."My Boy Lollipop, You make My heart go..."

...because theres something really wrong about 2 straight guys who cant keep there hands off each other....

....Paula Jones.. and she...
--------------------
Lefties Rule!! :biggun2:

...is the only thing that momma said that bumpy little gerkins are good for. By the way is that "Gray Poop On"?...Or are you using...

..speaking of quality, its hard to even say Hillary and quality in the same sentence. it would be more like....

...trying to hold down a bowl of rancid squid while viewing nude photos of Janet Reno and Madaline Almostbright. Just then the Enola Gay flew by headed for ......

..the way for the God Fearing Gun Owners of this country and protect the constitution. What if...

John Kerry's tele-promptor citing the reason for his crappy speeches. All the while, plotting her...

... chimpanzee. His name is Bubbles, and he is as gay as the gayest Frenchman.. The gay monkey was as brilliant as Bill Clinton. The simian homo campaigned for John Kerry and...