• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

..Film's us doing the delivarence voodoo dance, with Linda LoveLace doing the front side slide, on you.

Just as we were about to begain there was a faint knock on the door, as it opened there stood the one an only,........

Bob The Nailer with a big smile on his face and a right hand full of

Says, I've been looking for you boys all over the net, have some Q and a few cold ones because it's

TIME TO HUNT!!

... full tang,stainless steel pistol grip, flashhider equipped pitchfork and a hard

..of buttermilk flapjacks, side of honey baked ham, and lots of maple syrup. It started working quickly as a very large, unkept, unshaven 400 pound demorat came into view...did the snarling face, growling stomach, and sheer unbelievable stench of this demorat named mickey scare our hunter one bit?.....

hell no... as he popped the big POS right between the running lights with a....

..Texas National Guard Private. The rowles on his spurs had not quit spinning from the first boot when a spinning backfist hit mickey square in the....

..... scuzzy face, with running sore's, and fat boil's ready to pop, I knew Medical attention & shot's would be needed fot me after stomping Mikey and him barffing all over the .....

a large group of nigerian scammers who were of the belief that john kerry would be favorable to their cause and even create a new federal program to....

..As soon as he came to after his surgery, Bill called hillary close to his side and whispered, "This is not the kind of 4 way I was talking about..." but before he could utter another word hillary said...."

...Phone number if you need anything. The doc that did the bypass,..as I understand, was hired by Bush 1 & Bush 2. There was something odd, everyone that was in the room was talking an laughing about something, after they were done with you. The best I could over hear was the new piping they installed to bypass the blockage was removed from a,........

..colored dyke who had recently assumed room temprature. They are sure that you will now think I'm sexy. hillary then pulled out...

....Fixed a bayonet on her newly acquired Ar-15 and jabbed Bill in the....

...the stain left on Monica's dress left by your right testicle." Speaking of left testicles, dan blather (with information from another "credible" ((wink, wink))witness) was typing up another true version of W's National Guard record when....

..in a pronounced hairlip voice say, "mr. blather, didn't mr. carville and mrs. klinton tell you not to use the same typewriter?" A very angry and red faced mr. blather snapped back..."

you"re all giving the idiot public way to much credit, they'll believe anything I blather on 60 minutes because they.......

..together in a close harmony singing group that better reflects the true measure of the party platform that welcomes....

Pack along an economy size jar of Vicks, I mean, one can never have too much personal lubrication, can one; besides he likes the scent and just get tickled pink (pinker...?) with the delayed effect the Vicks has upon his randomly chosen beloveds...

But returning to the chase...

Hubert, currently sliding inverted down through 180mph after wiping out by inadvertently traversing Mikey's slime trail, turned to the sheep he had subsequently picked up as a rear passenegr, and quipped...,"...WTF!!, I thought it was an expansion joint..., and who are you..., and are you busy this evening, and..., and..., OH S**T, here comes...".

boob. Hubert noticed that the sheep had just been shorn (came from the demoncratic national convention) so he took off his NFL approved Minnesota Vikings "Randy Moss" jersy and offered it to the shivering sheep. Of course, as with all democrates, aint nothing free. "Sheep," said Hubert "I taxed this jersey off of a devoted fan, and now I'm giving it to ewe. But in return, ewe have to........."

...agree to sing the praises of john forbes kerry and back up on this....

...tanning bed. John is coming in for a quick shot of tan so he can look more outdoorsy than Bush. The wool must of protected lambchop because when John came out he looked like.....

-side a few hours from now but Kerry is too busy worrying he will spend most of the night arguing with himself to notice the large...

...thinking that this POS needs to quit worrying about his tan in a can and his manicure and think about getting a hose out and....