• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

..with a group of harmless Iraqi insurgents undergoing the second round of sensitivity training at a U.N. sponsored fun fest held in...

...a empty factory owned by Teresa Heinz kerry. The days speaker on "The Outsourceing of America so You Can Collect Welfare and We Can Blame It on Republicans" was none other than James Carville. Juan Corona was on work release and was giving a talk on "Labor Management." But giving the keynote topic of "Boxcutters and You" was none other than....

.... Yusuf Islam .. the artist formerly known as Cat stevens, he greated them all with .....

...a really big smile, a small, but, smelly group of "undecided" voters, and, an overlubed...

..private meeting of the Brethren of the Diminished Capacity Sock Puppets held in the back of a kerry/edwards....

..24 hour tax and sue office. This particular branch was run by Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe and was located on the outskirts of....

...we know everything man, we've got a better plan man, shuffle to a dazed group of U.N. oil for food scammers on the way to play "Who's in the hot seat now?" with the boys at Gitmo who have a hot.....

...workout video with tagalog subtitles, which has everyone not speaking a word in fear of drawing attention to themselves and having the person next to them attempt "The Special K Pinch"...

Music from the video played loud and the nipple tassles on micky moore had just gained proper takeoff speed for a Cessna 421 when john edwards wife was thrown threw the door by an angry......

......North Carolinian that's embarrassed that Edwards ever got elected in the first place. Hoping that Edwards would follow his wife........

..get them to vote for his pal kerry as the most flatulent member of the democrap branch of the flatearth society so they can....

keep hillary from running in '08. Meanwhile back at Klinton Headquarters, a double big mac and a tripple cheese with bacon pizza and large diet coke was being delivered to the head cheese himself, by a very seductive....

big breasted, pouty liped babe. She whipped of her micro skirt, only to reveal that the hot broad was a cross dresser who...

..... was Monica with a Vibrator in one hand and a Big Cigar in the other hand and told Slick Willy, "I'm going to give you ........

but before she...he could finish the sentence, his mask fell off to reveal none other than the nobel prize winning jimmy carter. "I came in here looking for some habitat for humanity." Bill took the cigar, lit it and said.....

...I did not have sexual relations with that women!! and I did not inhale either but...I..

..will take a puff off this Cohiba, then explain moves that you never thought of in the secret room behind the Oval Office. He took one big puff, his eyes bugged out and his face turned green as hillary....

...bent him over to give hime the hindlick maneuver

.... in the Oval
eek.gif

...office, President Bush was talking to the American people on the TV, explaining to them that it wasn't his fault that the National junk food supply was getting dangerously low. "We have it under control. We have imposed a 15 day cooling off period before micky moore or mrs. edwards can pass through a <smirk> drive thru, enter a 7-11, or <big smirk>.........

...achieve spiritual reunification with a big sandwich made with a double helping of kerry/edwards special sauce....

...Bush went on to say, "I stick up for all Americans! Why just the other day, someone at a W in 04 rally yelled out that 'Demoncrat's eat shit sandwiches.' I stuck up for those dems, by pointing out that they don't like bread." The bigscreen was on at Klinto HQ, and Mr. John Kerry Heinz was overheard saying to mr. sorros.....

...I drool uncontrollably when I think about how much money you have, to bad I'm already taken by the queen of mozambeak and ...

...what is it that you and my wife talk about so much? And why is my running mate working on paperwork for a sorros/heinz partnership?" In a dark back room of Klinton HQ, a lawyer is checking into the possibility of a first ladies "new" husband becoming president upon his demise. A phone is handed to him, "Its mr. sorros sir." "Hello, this is John....

...and you and the Great Stainmaker are going to have to tell me "my plan" everyone keeps asking: "What is your plan"? I must....

...tell them something. Even a lawyer like me, can only pull the wool over these stupid Americans eyes for so long. What do klinton and carville want me to do on your behalf. Is that teresa giggeling in the.....

...background Mr. Sorros? Yes it is, we are watching the sox on the big screen, and burning absentee ballots from the military. Only the ones for that cowboy from Texas though. Are you sure that...

..a couple dozen krispy kreams being inhaled by micky moore? sorros replied, hey what ever the future sec. of defense wants. Just then the air raid sireeeen went off and the lights dimmed to jesse jackson status. Must be Air Force One with that........

....cowboy at the controls. someone get ready to clean up Mikey because last time he....

got this nervous he pooped on John Kerry and Kerrys hair has had that weird 24/7 sheen ever since.

As the sun rose over the golden house on the hill....micky looked as if he were on a month long bender with teddy, the boss lost his voice, cheryl crow was asking for hot sauce, and the order went out for 10,000 new MOABS. Standing in front of the mirror, mr (56,000,000 less in the bank) sorrass was heard to mutter.....

..damn Theresa, I had no idea you could empty a ketchup bottle with no hands...I figured an an ice cream cone maybe ...but...WhOA there go the sheets......So sweety, is it true that pickles are baby cucumbers?.....

Meanwhile, as Kerry and Edwards held hands and sang "were all going to Sans Mancrisco er... San Francisco".....

..as the kerry/edwards "Vomit Comet" went hurtling bravely into the dark night they heard a tremendous crash that turned out to be Ohio jumping off, leaving the sensitive duo to wonder ....

...if Bill could really 'feel their pain.' "Well, at least we won the exit polls."

Sometime later, back at klinton hq's, a shrill and unnerving voice exclaimed..."

..if I'm going to run for president in 2008 I've got to do a lot of damn duck hunting in Ohio or...

.....well away from this fat bastard (looks out at Michael Moore on the balcony).... OH SHIT!!! (Balcony gives way)
Front page photo of Michael Moore(below) Reads...

url]

Livestock Futures Crash On Wall Street

The livestock Fats market, along with the Pork Belly futures market crashed today on Wall Street. As with everything else in America's troubled economy, the Bush administration seems to be at fault. Moore on page W-04.

In a possibly related topic....Wall Street is also rocked by a 6.4..........

...Quake that was centered in L.A.
As news spread about all of L.A. being heavily damaged, an on fire, there was a report from a reformed Liberal Named,...

...Dick Head who was credited with coming up with the idea for kerry to blather "Reporting for duty" at the now lamented wipeout that conspiracy theorist claim was planned by a rogue group of undercover Bush operatives and code named Operation ButtHead to make ....

...algore look like a real canidate. This group was headed by a very sour, hidious looking woman with very small brests, very large thighs and a very shrill irritating voice, codename S.L.U.T. This double agent (for this election only) is none other than....