• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

Turned back to the Bill O'reilly decoy grabbed the inflatable microphone and...

... in one, long, loud, vile chunk spewing effort, she belched. "Tharrrrr she bloooowwwws" screamed an old whaler who was sitting on the steps of a convelesant home, which, because of the demoncrats, was about to be....

the new home of a scumbag POS named Cindy peehan who had more then just one BS story and many lies to follow as she opened her mouth i seen

......out of the corner of my eye another liberal named Al Sharpton with a hand full of.....

NoDoze. I took them and woke up to find that JR was really alive!! Southfork will live again, Bobby, it was all a dream.

..then I shook myself awake as I realized that the smell that woke me was the reverends Al and jesse leading a million man march of four or five of the faithful to hear a speech by teddy kennedy on the finer points of water rescue, followed by a ...

...no sense to anyone at the Hide who were intently watching as the good mayor of NO unveiled his latest cunning plan to....

...a very pale man as she drifted in thought about home, about how she hated to cut Okra, hated to clean up after the men in her life....and here she was being kissed full and well on her lips by a very pale man.... She threw her arms into the air and yelled "I'm not shopping here anymore!" and stomped out of Burger'da Queen just as a limo screeched to a halt the door was thrown open and.......

out stepped Rosie O'Donnell through the extra-wide limosine door. "Screw the NRA," she yelled. Just then, Tom Selleck passed by, saw Rosie screaming obscenities about gun owners, and he...

last post was #666 so i thought i would come by to make it a more favorable number... dint want OE Jack losing a finger in the reloading press or something for posting that horrible comment #

Here's to superstition and mark of the beast! :beer:

As the Brests not Bombs group passed Hillery's motorcade.......she ripped off her shirt, looked down and cried because.........

only increased the size of her ankles, and the shoes that she borrowed from Janet Reno were killing her feet. And the only thing that Hillery could think of killing was

...the very real possibility that the dumb bastards in this country may very well vote her in as el presidente in 08 and the very first thing she will do in the oval office is...

Crispy Cream doughnuts that had been wiped with fluid from Rosie O`Donald..........

's contact lens cleaner. Just as she was about to take a bite of an imagenary doughnut, who should walk in, but....!

..a contingent of truth seekers and defenders of the American way as they see it led by no less than Hillary pulling Bill along by his...

by his nads and stating, if the rest of the country is as stupid as New York, I will be the next President of these United.........

..Nations, then her husband whispers something into her ear. She then says. "States, United States in America". After her speech she ...

...runs off to the mens room to pee. While standing at the urinal she lets go a ripping fart which chases out everyone except Scooter Libby. Scooter inhales deeply, smiles and says...

Whooooeeee! If I had a Zippo I could spark that gas and start a fire only Halliburton could put out! Well, that;s when I walked in, saw Hillary, vomited, and passed out. When I awoke...

"Never! Damn you got crotch rot!" I spit out the little democratic maggots she tried to deposit in my mouth and clocked her upside the head, knocking her out cold. I run out of the bathroom and...

ran right into the man sized arms of Janet Reno. It laid a most passionate kiss on my lips and just then I coul see why she was a Democrate and in my eyes a fine specimin of a woman. I am in love and will take all of my guns to the next guns for popcorn drive, I have to........

cat piss was a mistake... I should have used it for...

good instead of evil, but what's done is done. Cat pee is a hard monkey to shake. The hallucinations start to fade as I make my way...

to work providing US goverment issued refreshments and advice to desert crossing sweaty immigrants with folded up maps. I feel bad sometimes though,for a second or two... knowing that they...

have to undergoe so many rectal exams after they cross the border because we have to look for...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE.........Howard Dean was back. He had just finish spending the last of the DNC's money on a sporty little tatoo of...............

...lollipop that was last seen hanging, on the front steps of the Washington Post.
It's not everyday that one sees and hears Elton John singing "Tiny-Dancer" to a man in fur hide'y suit, but I looked and it was our own.....

Barney Frank. He and Steve Gobe were asking Elton to help them get married in Washington DC. Steve promissed not to operate a homo whore house out of Barneys basement it they were married. All action would be inside, in full view of Barney and his.....

Teletubby buddies. Barney promised to use bookmarks and not bend over anymore of the pages, if Elton would just

Blow me.. A kiss before you leave on a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back

...to getting the opportunity to watch Michael Moore through the cross hairs of my USO scope as I slowly squeeze the trigger just as his love monkey jumps on his face to hump it taking the shot for him...

...because he owed michael a favor for hanging the tea bages under his nose.........

and not to move as the Village People played in the back ground, machoman!! His mouth was full, and the warmth of the tea bags, OH!! these are not tea bags, but the bags of.........