• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CANADA PROTEST IS OVER

The only thing needed for evil to flourish is for good men and women to do nothing. This is a prime example of that and it's only going to get worse. I personally believe it's biblical. Could be the early beginnings of the 7 year tribulation period. Not to say it's already started, but.....perhaps soon. 😕

The only thing needed for evil to flourish is for good men and women to do nothing. This is a prime example of that and it's only going to get worse. I personally believe it's biblical. Could be the early beginnings of the 7 year tribulation period. Not to say it's already started, but.....perhaps soon. 😕
7 year tribulation begins when the leader of the ten remaining kingdoms makes a pact with Israel. It isn't now, but things are speeding along very quickly. Desperation, need for security and resources, will drive earth to the one world leader. They are working on it.

I ain't gonna say I know when all this prophecy will be fulfilled, but it sure looks like it will be soon. I DO know what the disciples were told when they asked about the timing of Jesus' return and the end of this age. The first thing Jesus told them was that conditions on earth would be worse than they have ever been. If He does not return at the exact appointed time (only God The Father knows when that will be) then no one will be left alive on this earth. Matthew 24.

That tells me it's all gonna get WAY WORSE before it gets better. The level of pure evil we are about to witness will be unfathomable to any normal person.

I ain't gonna say I know when all this prophecy will be fulfilled, but it sure looks like it will be soon. I DO know what the disciples were told when they asked about the timing of Jesus' return and the end of this age. The first thing Jesus told them was that conditions on earth would be worse than they have ever been. If He does not return at the exact appointed time (only God The Father knows when that will be) then no one will be left alive on this earth. Matthew 24.

That tells me it's all gonna get WAY WORSE before it gets better. The level of pure evil we are about to witness will be unfathomable to any normal person.
Aren’t you just a ray of sunshine ☀️ 😟

7 year tribulation begins when the leader of the ten remaining kingdoms makes a pact with Israel. It isn't now, but things are speeding along very quickly. Desperation, need for security and resources, will drive earth to the one world leader. They are working on it.
The tribulation begins with the rise of the antichrist shortly after the rapture of the Church.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
Revelation 6:8

Kinda feel like this is where we are now. It may not be the end of the world, but I do think that we're on the cusp of real suffering.

Branden

They don't have to blockade anything all they gotta do is park their Rigs for a couple weeks and that'll bring the country to its knees.when the masses can't buy food the politicians will cave.
I dont think so .
Politicians wont go hungry, they are very acclimated in the game of waiting while doing nothing . plus them hiding in relative safety behind their security team, that gets paid with your tax's . So.. it will take longer than a couple weeks . At very minimum a complete election cycle for any change to start .
And then what kind of change will you see ???? . because what sincere normal person will be stepping-in for replacing what is hated ?
' Normal person' being defined as ( non lying sociopath ) party subsidized, and profecianal beggar of votes . Normalcy, Sincerity, and Reality does not want to be seen with, work/associate with the political circus .

All you have to do is nothing... as a collective whole. This requires nearly everyone’s participation.

I don’t see this being organized and pulled off across the country or world. Pie in the sky, but you don’t need weapons, we don’t need to fight... everyone just do nothing.

This is how you check the elite.

I hope to God this is the beginning of a general strike that cripples Canada.

Why the fuck haven't we done that here?
I agree with the message here but we'll wait until the enemy has all their countermeasures in place before we ever act

The tribulation begins with the rise of the antichrist shortly after the rapture of the Church.
Maybe, or maybe not. Depends on if you are a pre, mid, or post trib believer. Have looked at this a lot, and no one has proven to me that pre trib is the way it will be, and I’ve taken classes from some very edumacated Bible scholars. I hope it is, so I don’t have to be here for that mess, but I’m not holding my breath.

Their leaving with honor
eb9.jpg

If the truckers leave... it is very possible that the parliament can hold a no-confidence vote and bring on elections... without looking like they are doing so under duress.

Time to call a snap election. And Send Trudeau back to Cuba where he belongs.

Sirhr

Time for 'we re going to have an election!!!' as a consequence to shit is wayyyyyyyy long gone. Just look at the two scenarios here related to this in regards to government in general:

Let's say government/gov officials/gov employees want to basically trample on your rights and instill whatever fucking policies to do so.

Option 1 - They get away with it, and you're all fucked.

Option 2 - You 'resist' only for them to MAYBE lose their election and worse case, retire with some sort of gov benefits as the 'punishment' scenario

These options are retarded. Playing with these as 1 of 2 outcomes is retarded. It's why we're exactly where we currently are.

Maybe, or maybe not. Depends on if you are a pre, mid, or post trib believer. Have looked at this a lot, and no one has proven to me that pre trib is the way it will be, and I’ve taken classes from some very edumacated Bible scholars. I hope it is, so I don’t have to be here for that mess, but I’m not holding my breath.
Personally, I believe in a pre-tribulational rapture.
The purpose of the rapture,
the purpose of the tribulation,
the meaning of 1Thessalonians 5:9,
the interpretation of Revelation 3:10 along with the fact that the Church is never mentioned in Revelation again after chapter 3 all give clear support to a pre- tribulational belief.
If the Bible is interpreted literally and consistently the pre- tribulational position is the most Biblically based interpretation.
However, you are free to believe either of the 3 positions you choose. Believing that the Church will be raptured at some point is what really matters.

If the truckers leave... it is very possible that the parliament can hold a no-confidence vote and bring on elections... without looking like they are doing so under duress.

Time to call a snap election. And Send Trudeau back to Cuba where he belongs.

Sirhr
I thought only the Prime Minister (premier) can cause/bring a snap election. He just did a snap election 2021 to get his party more power.

Leaving with honor? What was accomplished?

These are just early birthing pains. We haven't seen anything, yet, but soon.

This is why I hate cops. I’m just gonna say it. Those fucks enjoy that shit. this is what I meant by saying peaceful ain’t gonna work. There needs to be coordinated things going on. But, you have to have money on your side.

Also, there are so many humans on the rock that it’s impossible to get everyone to be on the same page of who the enemy really is.

I keep saying it. Technology is the beast. It’s the downfall of man

This is the kind of shit that pushes good people to do bad things, and when that happens, nothing good ever comes from it. How many wars has the world seen that were started on the premise of good people being fed up from being oppressed and pushed too far?

Canada’s version of Ashli Babbit.😡
No their version of Rosanne Boyland who was beat to death with a piece of wood used as a club that’s on video. If the Canadian died they just had a horse stomp her to death instead.

No their version of Rosanne Boyland who was beat to death with a piece of wood used as a club that’s on video. If the Canadian died they just had a horse stomp her to death instead.
Heard about this video, looked for But what I found didn’t show anything definitive. Got a link?

I have seen the video of Ashley Babbitt punching the guy in the face as he was trying to break a window not long before she was shot.

Last edited:
Heard about this video, looked for But what I found didn’t show anything definitive. Got a link?

I have seen the video of Ashley Babbitt punching the guy in the face as he was trying to break a window right before she was shot.
2 videos starting at just after 30:00

Females cop was putting everything she had into the swings. Sounds like possibly both other LEO and the crowd are yelling at her.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Personally, I believe in a pre-tribulational rapture.
The purpose of the rapture,
the purpose of the tribulation,
the meaning of 1Thessalonians 5:9,
the interpretation of Revelation 3:10 along with the fact that the Church is never mentioned in Revelation again after chapter 3 all give clear support to a pre- tribulational belief.
If the Bible is interpreted literally and consistently the pre- tribulational position is the most Biblically based interpretation.
However, you are free to believe either of the 3 positions you choose. Believing that the Church will be raptured at some point is what really matters.
That whole post sounds like a Tom Hanks quote from The DiVinci Code. There's so much to google I'm not even sure where to start.

Clearly, I'm not as well versed in the Bible as you guys.

Reactions: amos
2 videos starting at just after 30:00

Females cop was putting everything she had into the swings. Sounds like possibly both other LEO and the crowd are yelling at her.

Wow, yeah the video I saw was way back in the crowd and you couldn’t even see her, that’s fucking nuts.

Last edited:
Check out the 7 churches in Revelation. Pay particular attention to Smyrna (chapter 2) and Philidelphia (Chapter 3).

Smyrna WILL suffer at the mercy of satan, despite no fault being found in them. Philidelphia will be "raptured" (or will otherwise escape the tribulation).

The question is, which church does Christ consider you to be a part of?