• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CANADA PROTEST IS OVER

Even if all the truckers and protestors cleared out today, the damage is done.

It was a protest, not a coup. The demonstration served multiple purpose.

1. Canadian politicians can no longer claim that it is a minutia of the population that is so disgruntled they are ready for action.

2. Members of the ruling party know that the leader is fragile. Ambition will soon take its course.

3. The population sees both the tyranny of their government and the potential of solidarity.

There must be an exit plan. Trudeau is well fed within palatial confines. He can camp longer under those circumstances but he will soon have to face his caucus, the very same one that has watched him panic, flop and cowered.

They're not leaving. Not sure why anyone is under that impression.

Were literally assaulted by mounted cavalry earlier today. This will only get worse.

E15236C7-2BCC-4BC2-9431-4D1BAD143315_jpe-2284493.JPG

I thought only the Prime Minister (premier) can cause/bring a snap election. He just did a snap election 2021 to get his party more power.
Vote of no confidence by parliament forces an election. Same way the liberals (and John Major) got rid of Thatcher right as the Gulf War was starting. And how the left dumped Churchill before WW2 was even over.

Sirhr

The freezing of funds is a mighty risky course of action. Enough people get spooked and start withdrawing funds, bank can't cover, word spreads...

You know, that's just the sort of thing Soros would pull: bet against Canadian currency, get his underlings to do dumb stuff and stampede the herd, then cash in.

To wit:

65tik4.jpg

Trudeau and his henchwench taking direction

They're not leaving. Not sure why anyone is under that impression.

Were literally assaulted by mounted cavalry earlier today. This will only get worse.

E15236C7-2BCC-4BC2-9431-4D1BAD143315_jpe-2284493.JPG
Holy fuck this is a great, but sickening, shot of this incident. The Ottawa police are claiming “a bicycle” was the cause of the horse tripping/going astray, they claim it was not a walker. This angle tells all! Yet the protesters are the enemy! What the actual fuck!

The people saying just park the trucks for a couple weeks it will fix everything. What the hell do you think they have been doing? They have been parked for 3 weeks and I'm not hearing any reports of empty stores. It's not enough trucks to hurt the economy, it's just all for show. If the protesters stay on the same path they are on all that is going to happen is a few will be beaten and killed by the police and everyone there's life will be ruined and the government will go back to just the way it was most likely worse. Peaceful protests don't work.

Check out the 7 churches in Revelation. Pay particular attention to Smyrna (chapter 2) and Philidelphia (Chapter 3).

Smyrna WILL suffer at the mercy of satan, despite no fault being found in them. Philidelphia will be "raptured" (or will otherwise escape the tribulation).

The question is, which church does Christ consider you to be a part of?
I have, you are failing to understand Jesus message to the Church in Smyrna.
He is warning them of coming persecution at the hands of unbelievers, both Jew and Gentile.
Nowhere does He say that the coming persecution will be suffered during the tribulation.

The people saying just park the trucks for a couple weeks it will fix everything. What the hell do you think they have been doing? They have been parked for 3 weeks and I'm not hearing any reports of empty stores. It's not enough trucks to hurt the economy, it's just all for show. If the protesters stay on the same path they are on all that is going to happen is a few will be beaten and killed by the police and everyone there's life will be ruined and the government will go back to just the way it was most likely worse. Peaceful protests don't work.
All of this begs the question, is the time for peaceful protest over? What has it ever accomplished on a grand scale? All other “peaceful protests” were never enough and almost always resulted in something more vicious and extreme.

Reactions: HD1911
He is warning them of coming persecution at the hands of unbelievers, both Jew and Gentile.
Nowhere does He say that the coming persecution will be suffered during the tribulation.
Bullshit !

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
I saw folks that just came across from Ontario and Quebec , I told them of what I have been reading here on this forum . They laughed , and said " Fuck Them ! Who the fuck are they to worry about us when they were ignorant enough to pick trumb for a leader". I get their point .

• Haha
Reactions: davidb187
I saw folks that just came across from Ontario and Quebec , I told them of what I have been reading here on this forum . They laughed , and said " Fuck Them ! Who the fuck are they to worry about us when they were ignorant enough to pick trumb for a leader". I get their point .
This ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-082129_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-082129_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Haha
Reactions: jMarine
I have gone over this with my wife many times, and your statement in bold raises a new question:
As a pre-trib believer, what do you mean when you say "tribulation"? And do you suppose that post-trib believers understand "the tribulation" to be the same thing that you do?

Also, what do you make of Revelation 6:11 (start at verse 9 for context)? Again, this depends on how you define "tribulation." Jesus refers to a coming tribulation in Matthew 24. And he says no flesh will survive unless those days are shortened. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened (He doesn't seem to be indicating that the "elect" will escape, only that the tribulation will be interrupted to spare the elect). Who are the "elect" as you read it?

Full disclosure: I have not taken a position when it comes to eschatology. Just exploring, here (since it was brought up).

Last edited:
Take it somewhere else. Start a rapture thread and have a great time.
It won't be long before a vegan, an atheist, a Zionist or a cross fitter will come along and everything will go to shit. Someone's feels will get hurt and the pounding of the report button starts. Then it'll all get deleted and people will get banned.
I have gone over this with my wife many times, and your statement in bold raises a new question:
As a pre-trib believer, what do you mean when you say "tribulation"? And do you suppose that post-trib believers understand "the tribulation" to be the same thing that you do?

It won't be long before a vegan, an atheist, a Zionist or a cross fitter will come along and everything will go to shit. Someone's feels will get hurt and the pounding of the report button starts. Then it'll all get deleted and people will get banned.
Good point.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Don't feed the trolls....just ignore them and they go away...

...or they get more and more desperate for attention that they stage a suicide attempt.

....win win for us either way....
Ahh... I failed to consider that it might be a troll.

Also, what do you make of Revelation 6:11 (start at verse 9 for context)? Again, this depends on how you define "tribulation." Jesus refers to a coming tribulation in Matthew 24. And he says no flesh will survive unless those days are shortened. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened (He doesn't seem to be indicating that the "elect" will escape, only that the tribulation will be interrupted to spare the elect). Who are the "elect" as you read it?

Full disclosure: I have not taken a position when it comes to eschatology. Just exploring, here (since it was brought up).
By tribulation I am referring to the 7 year period prophesied in Matthew 24:21 and Daniel 12:1(also referred to as the time of Jacob's Trouble in Jereiah 30:7) when God will finish His discipline of Isreal and pour out His final judgement on the unbelieving world.
All I have talked with on the subject, regardless to whether they held a pre, mid or post tribulational view believed the tribulation to be the same as myself.

Did the police break up the Ottawa protest peacefully? Are the “laws” of the land enforced peacefully? Dont pay a failure to signal turn ticket and then resist arrest once a warrant is issued and you will be beat or killed if you resist hard enough. Yes you can be killed because a cop said you didn’t use a blinker. Force rules the day.

To think that protesting peacefully against a government that is impoverishing and murdering the people is going to rid government of tyrants is about the stupidest thing a man can believe. The people working foe government and those that obey its edicts are murderers. They don’t know peace.
Yep, everyone needs to listen to this song and you will be ready to go

Violent indecision, surge of mass religion
Let me out of prison
I'm just killing time
Every time I turn around
I start to hear a familiar sound
Counting down as time stands still
Yes I think it's time to kill

Time to kill

All the mental anguish
Speaks a common language
I have yet to lavish a chance to walk away
Every time I turn around
I start to hear a familiar sound
Counting down as time stands still

Unknowing, unseeing
Revelations unfold before your eyes
Relenting, repenting
No time to think or compromise
Time falling, time calling
Into a void and seal the past
You're waiting, annihilating
Making it real, making it last
Worn out compromises
Must be out of rises
See through all the lies
We don't walk away
Every time we turn around
Start to hear that familiar sound
New beginnings time stands still

Start a rapture thread. Take it somewhere else.
By tribulation I am referring to the 7 year period prophesied in Matthew 24:21 and Daniel 12:1(also referred to as the time of Jacob's Trouble in Jereiah 30:7) when God will finish His discipline of Isreal and pour out His final judgement on the unbelieving world.
All I have talked with on the subject, regardless to whether they held a pre, mid or post tribulational view believed the tribulation to be the same as myself.
Read this...

Ahh... I failed to consider that it might be a troll.
Good point.
Naaman, contact me via PM if you'd like to continue the discussion.
The heathens are getting restless, and whatsmore they're actually right, it's against the rules so we should shake the dust off our feet and take it elsewhere.

20220219_112415.jpg

Start a thread and I will read it. But don't be surprised when it's invaded by the "anti" crowd to get things riled up and have it shut down.
Theological debate on the subject has been around for centuries. And it would probably take that long to read it all.
So I am just saying that this thread shouldn't go there.

Peaceful protests had value when the politicians needed the votes. Now that elections are in question public opinion doesn't matter.

Trudeau is damaged political goods now. Not much more the protesters can accomplish at this point. Not sure when the next elections will be, unfamiliar with how Canada does that (snap elections? How do those work?)

Had Trudeau met with the truckers, he would have been far better off, even if he still refused to budge. Going the de facto martial law route was at serious political cost. Viewed through that perspective, it might have been a bigger victory than had he removed the mandates.

He revealed himself as a poor leader in time of (minor) crisis. That makes voters uncomfortable.

Haven't be able to verify the reports that someone died from being horse-trampled. Ottawa police claim no deaths in a statement. I've seen the video, doesn't look fatal. Anyone have reliable reporting on this?

Trudeau is damaged political goods now. Not much more the protesters can accomplish at this point. Not sure when the next elections will be, unfamiliar with how Canada does that (snap elections? How do those work?)

Had Trudeau met with the truckers, he would have been far better off, even if he still refused to budge. Going the de facto martial law route was at serious political cost. Viewed through that perspective, it might have been a bigger victory than had he removed the mandates.

He revealed himself as a poor leader in time of (minor) crisis. That makes voters uncomfortable.
This is pos Trudeau is a nutshell. He gave 10.5 million dollars to a terrorist and called him a Canadian and took 10 million dollars from truckers peacefully protesting and called them terrorists.

They even moved their trucks on the streets to allow emergency and essential services to flow through the city. It wasn't a total blockade. And on the day the government was able to meet and stop the declaration he cancels the meeting?

They even moved their trucks on the streets to allow emergency and essential services to flow through the city. It wasn't a total blockade. And on the day the government was able to meet and stop the declaration he cancels the meeting?

Yep. He cancelled debate on it. Unfortunately, many Canadians get their "news" from state-run* CBC, so they'll not get wind of shenanigans.

*CBC gets >$1B yearly from the government.

Reactions: Emerson0311
We should create a petition, but looks like Biden removed it from the Whitehouse website the day of his installment. No surprise there..
Eventually, the petitioning system returned, but the page disappeared the day of Biden's inauguration. Previous links redirect to the White House homepage.

This is why I hate cops. I’m just gonna say it. Those fucks enjoy that shit. this is what I meant by saying peaceful ain’t gonna work. There needs to be coordinated things going on. But, you have to have money on your side.

Also, there are so many humans on the rock that it’s impossible to get everyone to be on the same page of who the enemy really is.

I keep saying it. Technology is the beast. It’s the downfall of man

It's being reported that a woman who was trampled by a police horse has died in the hospital. Who are the terrorists again?
Come on guys they are just following orders. Don't you know that this will never happen in America because the cops are just like us

Nah, shitty governments will put whoever they want in office, just look at this guy

Come on guys they are just following orders. Don't you know that this will never happen in America because the cops are just like us
Well, I’d like to believe your right but man. People do weird shit these days.

I know not all cops are gonna but I’m not convinced they wouldn’t here. (Unless your being sarcastic)