• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cancer is a little bitch

It was my own faith in God and myself, as well as my extraordinary Wife, who brought me back to sanity. There must have been some vitamin USMC in my backbone too.

After all the dust finally settled, I came to the conclusion that God must have something more that He wants me to accomplish. I stand ready for that call.

Greg

Cancer sucks. Lost too many family members to it and now a good friend is being treated for stage 4 cancer. What he thought was a hemorrhoid was cancer and by time he had it checked out, it spread to his liver and lungs.
Exactly what happened to my father. Lost him the day before my son was born

OP, I fought Stage 4 renal cancer for seven years and it was a fucking roller coaster of chemo/immunotherapy, multiple surgeries and tougher than any drawn out fight in Iraq.

But it’s a fight worth joining.

PM me if you have questions or want any advice.

Even my 46 year old doctor confided in my the other day that he has cancer. Its a real tough disease.

So, OP, prayers be with you. Hang in and try to keep in mind, don’t ever give up.

Reactions: JR_77 and duke308
Well, 48 hours since the CT scan nothing, left messages with both Doctors at 0900.
No new is good news?
Or the are saying you tell him the bad news .
Lovely weekend, fuck me.

Well, 48 hours since the CT scan nothing, left messages with both Doctors at 0900.
No new is good news?
Or the are saying you tell him the bad news .
Lovely weekend, fuck me.

Don't take it as anything either way. Its Friday (I know, it shouldn't be like that - but medicine...has changed). May not have been read, may have been referred for a second interpretation, your ordering doctor may be out/had an emergency.
Enjoy your weekend.

Last edited:
Last post;
Finally got results;
Kidney stones, arthritis, and calcification.
Well cancer free for 2 weeks
Woo, hoo.
Wife can walk better than before her fall, waiting on insurance to kick her out

Now need to find a tattoo artist in the Mid-Atlantic that can do a mean Bugs Bunny

Thanks Brothers

Last post;
Finally got results;
Kidney stones, arthritis, and calcification.
Well cancer free for 2 weeks
Woo, hoo.
Wife can walk better than before her fall, waiting on insurance to kick her out

Now need to find a tattoo artist in the Mid-Atlantic that can do a mean Bugs Bunny

Thanks Brothers
Awesome!

Reactions: UKDslayer
Congrats to all of you survivors. Lost my cousin yesterday to inoperable brain cancer. They thought they got it all a couple of years ago, but no dice. For you praying types, say one for David and his family.