• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Can't find a source for a scope.

RoBro Cop

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
Good Evening,

I'm new to this board, so I do apologize if this is the wrong area for this post. I'm doing a Mk12 Mod 0 build and I'm trying desperately to locate a Leupold Mark 4. Unfortunately, the model I'm in need of was discontinued a while ago.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a NEW Leupold 67950, I would be eternally grateful. For those not familiar, this scope is 3.5-10x40 with an illuminated TMR reticle and M3 turrets.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any help you can offer!

I believe the MK4 line is still available to LE and Mil, you could check with some of the hide vendors, but it is doubtful you can find a new spec scope.
You may be able to find a similar model and have the M3 turrets installed by Leupold.
Good luck

Hey, thanks for the reply!
I may have to get one with M1 turrets and have M3 turrets installed.
As far as LE/Mil availability, I'm a Special Police Officer, but that doesn't count for much.

MK 4 are only available for any contract fulfillment remaining. They are no longer in the LE/Mil personal order list.

Post a WTB as in the PX Optics section. They are out there and I've always been able to find what I'm looking for here.

Good morning and welcome to the 'hide.
I have reached out to a few folks to possibly locate one for you. I'll reach back, probably Monday, once I get some replies and hopefully locate one for you.
Have a great weekend

Reactions: Bender
Tha
Good morning and welcome to the 'hide.
I have reached out to a few folks to possibly locate one for you. I'll reach back, probably Monday, once I get some replies and hopefully locate one for you.
Have a great weekend

Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. It would be great if I could find one and complete my Mk12!

You can contact leupold custom shop directly to see if they have anymore in stock they did do a limited run a few weeks ago of the ts30-a2 which is the correct scope for the mod 0.