• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Catholic priests no longer allowed at Walter Reed

Hitler has to get in line behind a bunch of other much worse people than him when the awards for most evil are handed out in hell.

It's an interesting train of thought and in the end that is something that God alone can decide, however the scriptures don't seem to say there is anything you can't be forgiven for except for rejecting the offer of Christ's Atonement.

Most likely however, most truly evil people, would have no desire at all to repent and seek forgiveness, most would probably actually hate God even more than they hated their fellow humans.

Something also to remember about the whole "what about Hitler" business is that Hitler didn't strap on a gun and go murder millions of innocent people.
Rather a whole bunch of "just following orders" types did it and did it gladly as well as a whole bunch of "European Citizens."
Hitler would have been a lone raving madman had not the police and the military and the population "just followed orders" and "just done as they were told". So in my book the whole mass murder and genocide done by the Germans and their allies and other European fans of their actions, can't just be pinned to one man rather multiple generations across several countries were all making a choice to be part of the great evil.
None of them will be able to claim they are innocent because "we were just following orders."
Yep, thankfully my ancestors saw the writing on the wall and fled Poland and Czechoslovakia in the early 1900s.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
A lot of hard hitting facts and truths being laid down in here.

Excellent job by a couple of you.

I am buy no means a biblical scholar but different revisions have changed it through out history.

Read the development and history, and yes I realize its wiki but I will use that as my example.

I would also like to add the biggest changes, which I did not communicate properly, are the things being brought up here, by those conveying the message. Example, the split mentioned in the Catholic Church between Traditional and Secular. Exactly what you are seeing a Walter Reed.

I have another friend I was discussing this with about the 1st Methodist Church in Enterprise and Dothan Alabama. They are making similar " inclusive/woke" changes that is causing a rift and upsetting many of the traditionalist.

View attachment 8119471
Churches going woke is definately a huge problem, I’m in total agreement with you on that. My Dad just left his Lutheran church of like 40 years because they began embracing LGBTQ ideology.

I think the problem isn’t the Bible changing to match society, it’s churches drifting away from the Bible to match society. The Bible hasn’t substantially changed beyond what’s been discussed with languages, etc. The problem is churches choosing not to read the parts they don’t like.

Everyone rips on the Catholic Church, but I’m aware of no major theological deviations by them from the Bible.

As horrible as the abuse scandal is, it’s comprised entirely of the sins of individual priests, and the coverup of Bishops who knew abuse happened and moved those priests instead of defrocking them for fear of scandal. Yet people refer to it as though the Magisterium of the Church itself nullified the 6th commandment and declared sexual abuse laudable.

Not once did the Church claim to be comprised of leaders who were without sin. Our first pope sat at the feet of Christ himself, heard the voice of the Lord, saw Christ glorified with Moses and Elijah, yet still denied him 3 times. That’s a huge sin. Christ still made him pope.