• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EDMJustin

Canadian Eh
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
Alberta, Canada
I am looking to do my next build in a 7mm Saum. I would like to build it on an XM length chassis. The only ones I have been able to find in my searching is the MDT ACC and the MA BA. Could anyone here give me some help on some other options if there are any. The ACC does not appeal to me. I already have a Masterpiece arms chassis on a origin action. I really do like the Masterpiece Arms but I was looking to try something different if possible. This rifle build is going to be for long range and not for hunting. Weight is not a concern for this one. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys

Not a chassis but Manners inlets for the XM. I have one with Hawkins bottom metal and it’s a great setup. When you order, you can always have it as a heavy fill if you wanted it to be a heavier stock.

Reactions: EDMJustin