• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHAZ

The Mayor and the rest of the commies will portray the bikers as the aggressors, condemn their act and label them as White Nationalist and side with ANTIFA.
All though I do think some folks need a good sized boot in the ass, I would bring no attention, nor any solution. Let them fester like a rotting sore.
I understand, they still have to take a public position.
Something they haven't officially done yet.

R

I gots me some of that awesome multicam tier 1 operator level 1 shit🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
One way to clean up the streets. Non lethal.

When I was stationed in Germany, the Polizei use to use those cannons on the the "No Nukes" protesters outside of Rhein Main AB. The road to the Main Gate, was pretty damn clean, like sparkling clean, after one of those cleared the way. Mac(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamerad
It’ll be cast as a “Hate Rally” and they’ll invoke memories of the Charlottesville “Rally”. They’ll say it doesn’t represent “Our Values” and will condemn it before it happens. On cue, The Fake News Mainstream Media Machine will incessantly parrot the Soros-sponsored narrative and anyone sympathetic with the counter-protest will be automatically labeled a “White Supremist,” dangerous, and a Nazi terrorist. If anyone gets a scrape or a bruise, regardless of circumstance, it will be a Hate Crime caused by the “Alt-Right.”

ANTIFA will be portrayed as brave heroes for standing up in the face of Nazi Aggression. The UNHRC will laud the Progressive Left Freedom Fighters and herald them as the New Guard in the War on Fascism.

The world will applaud.

It's an experiment, and should be allowed to run to its conclusion. Just ask the responsible officials; they know their municipality.

...And in other news today; NASA has finally admitted that the Moon is, after all, actually made of Green Cheese.

Greg

Last edited:
They have already made it very clear that they WILL discriminate against people based on their skin colour and their gender.

But apparently if somebody with darker skin shades or confused about what is between their legs does the oppressing / discriminating, it's all fine I guess?
So how dark of a skin shade do you have to be to get away with being a racist oppressor?
I'm pretty sure I could find some folks from a different part of the world that have an even darker skin tone, can they go around oppressing the ones who thought they could be safe oppressing the much lighter skin tones?

The useful idiots aren’t the real problem. When the the puppet masters start to move, hire more guards and get ulcers, maybe we will see something worth a bag or two of JiffyPop. Targeted selection can get downright ugly. Seems that most of the puppet masters are of the Caucasian persuasion. Nobody gives a rat’s ass when white folk go down the drain. Was I them, I might be investing in a large bomb shelter ASAP. Shit isn’t pretty now, and judging by the background checks and the ammo scarcity, it ain’t heading towards a great finale. I knew it was ugly when my wife told me to armor up🙈🙉🙊

received_297812177929532.jpeg

View attachment 7353101

Isn't it a crime in WA to touch someone's gun without doing a transfer, then you have to do another transfer to hand it back to original owner? I recall that law passing a few years ago, can anyone confirm? I remember everyone being upset because you can't even take a family member hunting and let them touch your gun.
Yes I realize it doesn't matter, no one will be charged I'm just curious.

Last edited:
Figure this could spread to every democratic held city by late summer , if they can take control without a shot fired with the politicians turning over the keys to them will they shut down polling places. Spying,Impeachment, Chinese Virus, Race Riots, Scuttling the Economy hasn't taken down Trump so far , will they get Nasa to steer an astroid to hit earth November 2nd ?

Isn't it a crime in WA to touch someone's gun without doing a transfer, then you have to do another transfer to hand it back to original owner? I recall that law passing a few years ago, can anyone confirm? I remember everyone being upset because you can't even take a family member hunting and let them touch your gun.
I live in WA, but probably still don't know exactly. You can transfer to a family member IRRC. Anything else has to be a FFL, and the minimum age for a assalt rifle is now 21yo.

Reactions: atomic41
Laws like that only apply to legal gun owners.
Leftists and other criminals are exempt from those kinds of laws.
They are “special”, just ask them.

Reactions: Puget Shooter
US Space Force; ready your Rods from God...

In the interests of providing an incremental approach; maybe they could start with some Lazy Dogs..

Take the Chopper up to 3,000ft altitude and dump out a few buckets full; kinda like trolling for MANPADS. If they come out to play, it's on.

FWIW, CHAZ/CHOP is the beachhead of a Perception War. Funny how the word "Russia" gets bandied about some ways...

FWIW, folks; this post is simply an exercise in speculative fiction. Like this one.

Last edited:
When I was stationed in Germany, the Polizi use to use those cannons on the the "No Nuke" protesters outside of Rhein Main AB. The road to the Main Gate, was pretty damn clean, like sparkling clean, after one of those cleared the way. Mac(y)(y)
Berlin Polizei was fond of them as well. Probably still are.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Take the Chopper up to 3,000ft altitude and dump out a few buckets full; kinda like trolling for MANPADS. If they come out to play, it's on.

I've always thought that it would be rather cost effective to just load up a bunch of high flying transport planes with our metal scrap and push it out the back over the general target area and then they can use it later on to rebuild their economy (Dilbert and bombing Elbonia reference).

Reactions: Supersubes
CHAZ ,CHOP or whatever, now who is the designated Joe - white man that is going to fix everything ,like elpresidente/pimp/rapper promised
🧻 😈 :eek:

Last edited:
Well some good news.

We no longer have to poor pancake syrup out of a bottle in the shape of a fat broad anymore.

All these jerks running scared.

Makes me sick.

They have a sweet PD though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200616-214739_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200616-214739_Facebook.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20200616-214747_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200616-214747_Facebook.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 115
Maybe they changed the name from Chaz to Chop because the former was already taken. Rarely are newly founded countries ever named after a person.

1592447730584.jpeg

Turns out I was right...