• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac Advanced Ballistics Computer

KNIGHT11B4

Core Shooting
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Everywhere
www.coreshooting.com
A few months ago at a comp I walked away with some good prizes which included a Dell Axim with Cheytac Civilian Advanced Ballistics Computer software. Came with the charger and sync station for your PC and a Storm Case.

Was wondering if anyone had experience with this system or knowledge of how much it may be worth.

I havent used it much at all besides comparing the results of the software with the DOPE I currently have collected on my rifles. It seems to be a very capable system but to be honest I dont have much experience with it.

Any input on the system or value would be a huge help, Im kind of thinking about selling it but want to get some input first.

Thanks.

Re: Cheytac Advanced Ballistics Computer

The data is supposed to be VERY accurate Doppler radar data. I know the ABC software on the Panasonic rough duty handheld goes for $4K to $5K. I have heard that the civi software alone is retail $600..... YMMV

Also I think the Cheytac ABC is the only program that allows you to enter 2 or 3 more wind inputs for distance.

Cut

I dont know if it is the only one but I do know that Cheytac ABC does have multiple wind input. I believe it is "At Gun, Midway, and At Target"

I'd give you 50 bucks for it, haha, just kidding. I have no idea whats its worth but I'd love to have one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also I think the Cheytac ABC is the only program that allows you to enter 2 or 3 more wind inputs for distance.

Cut</div></div>

No. Field Firing Solutions allows you to designate up to three wind zones.

Knight:

What version # of the software do you have, noted civilian edition?

Was it donated from Cheytac or Aurora Precision?

Thanks