• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chicken samiches

See? That's that shit I'm talking about. But, they also have some bitchin clam chowder joints at the Wharf and Ghirardelli chocolate place is definitely a thing.
I remember going to Ghirardelli for birthday dinners at The Mandarin restaurant, where we would have squab in lettuce cups, then down to the chocolate place where I would want to stick my hand in the flowing chocolate. Never did do that.

I remember going to Ghirardelli for birthday dinners at The Mandarin restaurant, where we would have squab in lettuce cups, then down to the chocolate place where I would want to stick my hand in the flowing chocolate. Never did do that.
One set of grandparents lived in Walnut Creek, Uncle in Concord. Loved visiting and such. Really cool place, but to live? 😒😒

This is why I'm looking at lakefront property in TX that's like 30-40 minutes from the nearest grocery store LOL. 🙃

Reactions: Bender
Waiting to place an order at Wendys the guy next to me handed his sandwich back and said not what he ordered. The girl apologized and put it in the trash. Another employee took it out and placed it in the warmer rack and told the first employee, "We don't do that."

I went to CFA.
My wife and I were in line to order at a Wendy's at a mall food court. We watched as they took the drip tray under the fryer and emptied it back into the fryer. Looked at each other, and decided to eat elsewhere...🤢

I never let anyone make a sammich for me unless im having sex with them. If they spit in my food it doesnt matter.

- the healthy oil crap I want old fashion Crisco lard fried chicken .
Hell Id rather fried dog sandwich than any of the fast food choices crappy pickle slice and some overly used dressing on a semi stale bun (n)

Last edited:
Forget all of those. Find yourself a sub shop who does Fried Chicken subs or sandwiches. There you will find the best chicken sub/sandwich.

Back in the day I knew of a sub shop who had by FAR, the best fried chicken sub. We moved and they sold the business. I have found another sub shop who has an almost identical sub. Put whatever you want on the sub/sandwich. You don't have to have anything you don't like and maybe extras of what you do like.

Try it, you won't be sorry.

Is it a small sammich?

It's called the "Chicken Little" for a reason. 😉

images.jpeg

Had the BK one last week. Gotta admit, it was pretty good!

But the pickles were touching. Not something Chick-fil-A permits. Because God does not want pickles touching.

SIrhr
I agree. Not too shabby for a chicken sammich from a chain.

My pickles only had the tips touching so, I think that is why the Pope didn't smite me.

Yet.

I may have to try one. I don't normally go to BK. I like the Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammich, never had the CFA (can you believe it!). All are within walking distance distance of where I live, about a 1.5 mile distance. I'll back be with a review.

Just tried the BK spicy ch-king today. Pretty fucking good for BK! I am a pretty soilid CFA fan because of their excellent service, but the BK sammich wins hands down. Have not tried the Popeyes yet, all the ones around here are pretty ghetto...

• Love
I had the BK spicy chicken sammich today. It was pretty damn good! Even better than Wendy's version. Thanks for the tip, Bender. I'll be moving to Wyoming shortly.

Perhaps BK can rename it to "Just the Tip, spicy chicken sammich"

• Haha
Got the bk sandwich today. Tastes like a rubber glove.

Now its possible that the posters in this thread who liked it aren't retarded.

But im gonna start looking at their palm creases real soon.