• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHINA PUTTING TROOPS ON U.S. SOIL -- thanks to Biden's open border.

Fuck Communists.jpg

They will have specialized targets. And will gather in their teams when instructed.

The soviets had Spetznaz in West Germany all during the Cold War… with good legends and waiting to form up with (or lead) teams who would join them for targets and ground truth.

Chinese will go to ground but have prepositioned gear and weapons. And will likely do a lot of damage if instructed.

The answer to this is that if shit happens… every Asian will be a target. They will be exterminated along with a lot of innocent Asians. And the Chinese propaganda arm will turn all the Asians against the US.

Meh, probably all fake news.

They’re just here for the restaurant and laundry gigs.

Sirhr

They will have specialized targets. And will gather in their teams when instructed.

The soviets had Spetznaz in West Germany all during the Cold War… with good legends and waiting to form up with (or lead) teams who would join them for targets and ground truth.

Chinese will go to ground but have prepositioned gear and weapons. And will likely do a lot of damage if instructed.

The answer to this is that if shit happens… every Asian will be a target. They will be exterminated along with a lot of innocent Asians. And the Chinese propaganda arm will turn all the Asians against the US.

Sirhr
Think big brother is knocking the dust off the internment camp plans off yet?

According to this book the Soviets had weapon caches scattered around the U.S. as well. Positioned mainly around airbases and other high value military installations. During the Clinton years when we were nice with each other, Russia gave us the locations of the caches and they have since been retrieved. It wouldn't be surprising at all if the PLA have cached supplies here.

Sirhr
7-11, Southern California, own and operate…..;)

Sounds like we already had a playbook for years....... Beyond that I don't get out of town much but get this. If you Google Dodge City KS population it will show about 28,000. I'd bet every gun I own it is closer to $35,000 if not more. We have two packing plants in town Cargill and National Beef. They kill around 6k head per day each, They employee roughly 6K combined, and they use an estimated 1,500 gallons of water per head per day. That influx alone just in this area is a very noticeable increase since Biden took office. ***Little off topic however tells a bit about the influx in one little speck on the map. EDIT: confirmed. Each employee 3,700 easy, Kill 13K per day, Water is still easy 1500 gallons per head.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 5.35.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 5.35.52 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sounds like we already had a playbook.......

Wrong movie.
The Red Dawn remake was about China invading, using an EMP.
The Chicomms had a shit fit, so Hollywood types changed the script to NorKs invading. Pretty sure they infiltra t ed through old mexico.

Wouldn't want Americans having that idea in their regularly scheduled social conditioning propaganda.

Reactions: GUNNER75
Dont forget about Antifa, and all the Mexicans they are relocating around the U.S. Just wait until November, thats when SHTF

Wrong movie.
The Red Dawn remake was about China invading, using an EMP.
The Chicomms had a shit fit, so Hollywood types changed the script to NorKs invading. Pretty sure they infiltra t ed through old mexico.

Wouldn't want Americans having that idea in their regularly scheduled social conditioning propaganda.
Yeah I get it.

Sounds like we already had a playbook for years....... Beyond that I don't get out of town much but get this. If you Google Dodge City KS population it will show about 28,000. I'd bet every gun I own it is closer to $35,000 if not more. We have two packing plants in town Cargill and National Beef. They kill around 6k head per day each, They employee roughly 6K combined, and they use an estimated 1,500 gallons of water per head per day. That influx alone just in this area is a very noticeable increase since Biden took office. ***Little off topic however tells a bit about the influx in one little speck on the map.
I'd put Dodge at an easy 50k population and would not be surprised if it's 75k.
You want fun....go up to Garden City, it is now predominantly messican illegals.
I'm not sure what the draw there is for them, farming, slaughter houses, whatever.
Scott city is even worse.....and there ain't shit in Scott city.

Yea, there's only 10 million illegals in the country.....right.
Biden needs him some defenestration.

Reactions: GUNNER75
I'd put Dodge at an easy 50k population and would not be surprised if it's 75k.
You want fun....go up to Garden City, it is now predominantly messican illegals.
I'm not sure what the draw there is for them, farming, slaughter houses, whatever.
Scott city is even worse.....and there ain't shit in Scott city.

Yea, there's only 10 million illegals in the country.....right.
Biden needs him some defenestration.
50k is a little strong for me but I get it. GC has 3 times the area of attraction than DC. Always been that way. The whole DC GC battle continues. Butcher in SC is my dads old employee. Good SOB. My dad was kill floor Super for 25 years. The buss stations, applications at my business, etc are crazy. I've had sever MS13 "looking" come apply. This little neck of the desert is like this I can't imagine other places were the population is 10 times bigger. I'm very familiar with Lexington Ne as well through my work. Crazy there as well.