• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Citizens Armory out of MO AK47??

M198gunner

LtCol
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2012
CONUS Southeast
They make AK47 underfolds and are out of Mexico MO, looking for anyone with recent knowledge of their quality. They sell for around $600.

They give a limited lifetime warranty but the newest discussion I can find on them is from March 2013 (no real discussion of quality), otherwise all the discussion is old from around 2006-2010.

If you have firsthand knowledge of their quality please let me know.

Would you buy one or save up for another manufacturer? Just looking for a quality built AK47 for a shooter. I just like the looks of the underfolds.

Bertman,

Very little knowledge of AKs, what makes Arsenal worth so much more money? Is it their barrels, kits used or manufacturing?

If you are looking for an AK style rifle then I would recommend looking at a VZ58. Just stay away from the Century Arms ones. The CZ made ones are better.

Soct . I know Century didn't make it but they put it out the Yugo M70 not the Yugo pap is a damn nice AK for the price. It is thicker then the standard stamped but not as thick as a milled kinda the best of both worlds. I have a custom built one from Two River arms i have done some upgrades with the Ultimak upper and lower .. imop the best upgrade you can make besides a tapco trigger . the rails are very well built solid and allows me to mount a Micro T1 that holds true. i also put a Ace stock adapter on it with a CTR stock i didn't go with the folder kinda thinking i might go back and order the extra part to have on hand .