• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ckye-Pod - worth checking out

This is what I do and love it.

Ive heard of some people putting the large atlas feet in a lathe to make em fit the doble pull ckye-pod...I think I prefer the rubberr to the spikes overall tho.

GL
DT

I wish they just offered more feet options for the Heavy Duty, Double, & Triple. This is a big downside of going with one of those with the thicker design, IMO. You're basically locked into using the MDT claw feet and have no other options to go buy off the shelf since the sizing is different than the Atlas feet.

Like lowlight said, when spread wide, the double and triple have the claw feet basically completely resting on their sides. So, you aren't really using "claws" at that point. It's more like balancing on a thin blade.

Working on it now! There are a lot of little tweaks, so it'll be at least a couple months still unfortunately.

Josh

I spent 4 consecutive days shooting the Ckye Pod in Alaska doing PR1 & PR2 training. One issue I had with it was that in repeated strings in prone, the legs would sometimes come loose. Like one leg would go from the middle stance, to the wide stance. That lock up tends to get stuck/loose it seems.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Does that go for the Double & Triple pull versions also? Is the design being tweaked on those?

Yes, all the same tweaks are being applied across the board, that is why it'll take a little while. But we appreciate your patience!

Holy crap! Well I do appreciate the honesty.
Is it possible to get on a list?

You're welcome and that is what we're here for! I am not sure if there is a list just yet, but you could try calling/messaging our customer support team to find out?

I spent 4 consecutive days shooting the Ckye Pod in Alaska doing PR1 & PR2 training. One issue I had with it was that in repeated strings in prone, the legs would sometimes come loose. Like one leg would go from the middle stance, to the wide stance. That lock up tends to get stuck/loose it seems.

Yes, things like this are why we are reworking all of our product. We need to ensure that we are providing y'all with the best product we can and we want to do it right :)

Josh

Yes, all the same tweaks are being applied across the board, that is why it'll take a little while. But we appreciate your patience!

You're welcome and that is what we're here for! I am not sure if there is a list just yet, but you could try calling/messaging our customer support team to find out?

Yes, things like this are why we are reworking all of our product. We need to ensure that we are providing y'all with the best product we can and we want to do it right :)

Josh

I would also love if the legs didn't slide out so easily... the # of times they catch and slide out on a barricade is pretty annoying.

Reactions: LV Precision
Everything is in production! Looks like we should have more news in the next 2-4 weeks :)

Also, Black Friday is soon approaching so be sure to save your pennies for our Legendary sale ;)

Josh
BB62A78C-6CD3-4625-8C77-2289E43BB5A4.jpeg

These looks pretty sharp, but I just don't understand how a couple moderate precision pieces of metal can cost $500.

Its very versatile but ive got to be honest. Mine had play on the pic rail and slop of movement back a forth. I would say no less than 1.5 inches in prs short configuration, from front to back. That was with EVERYTHING locked up as tight as could be. You can load some of the slop out but waaaaay more then I was used. I sold mine.

Its very versatile but ive got to be honest. Mine had play on the pic rail and slop of movement back a forth. I would say no less than 1.5 inches in prs short configuration, from front to back. That was with EVERYTHING locked up as tight as could be. You can load some of the slop out but waaaaay more then I was used. I sold mine.

Play on the pic rail? Was your clamp loose? My arca clamp to the base got loose and I had to tighten this little screw inside it.

Because of the qd nature of the pic rail attachment, its going to wobble because it accounts for differences in pic rails.

I get that and I tried a few. Magpul, MI, Knights. Some of it comes from the legs movement. Some from the pic rail qd mechanism. I don't know if they're all like that or not but for me it was hard to put up with considering none of the other bipods I have had almost any play.

Last edited:
I get that and I tried a few. Magpul, MI, Knights. Some of it comes from the legs movement. Some from the pic rail qd mechanism. I don't know if they're all like that or not but for me it was hard to put up with considering none of the other bipods I have had almost any play.

Did you adjust the clamps? I haven't seen these so I don't know how they're made. They look slick.

I've got a couple older Atlas bipods and a badass LRA tac light and will probably move to a tripod so I'll probably be living in surplus Harris land for a while (can't beat $40 pods w/all bells and whistles!).

Did you adjust the clamps? I haven't seen these so I don't know how they're made. They look slick.

I've got a couple older Atlas bipods and a badass LRA tac light and will probably move to a tripod so I'll probably be living in surplus Harris land for a while (can't beat $40 pods w/all bells and whistles!).

The pic rail isn't a clanp. Its like I slot that slides in when you release the button. Someone else may have a better description. There is no way to tighten it.

What they were trying to do is make it arca like in that you can slide it along the bottom rail. I think a normal clamp would have worked better.