• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Shirts and Sweatshirts - Round 2 Pre-Order (Closes October 1, 2021) **CLOSED**

Hello @hic28,

I would like
Quantity: 1
logo 3, Option F
Color: Grey
Size: XL

Quantity: 1
logo 3, Option B
Color: Black
Size: 2XLT

SH Tag: @lowlight

Sending payment via Venmo,

Thank you

Tons of orders coming in today, should we leave it open for another day?

Yes, please! Been totally swamped at work, and spent most of the day at the doc after a workplace injury, so I haven't had a chance to figure out what I'd like and get an order sent in. Another day/open over the weekend would be amazeballs if at all possible!

LAST CALL - ill keep it open through sunday night then i need to get the orders started so people get them in a timely manner.

If you havent paid, please get it to me before sunday.

Sorry to come in as tail-end charlie here, but quick question before I submit my order.

Aside from the materials, it looks like the difference between the regular hoodie (“hooded sweatshirt”) and the sport hoodie is that the regular hoodie is baggier and the sport hoodie will be more form fitting/less baggie. Is that correct? Many thanks!!

Thank you for organizing/managing this. I’ll wear mine proudly

Sorry to come in as tail-end charlie here, but quick question before I submit my order.

Aside from the materials, it looks like the difference between the regular hoodie (“hooded sweatshirt”) and the sport hoodie is that the regular hoodie is baggier and the sport hoodie will be more form fitting/less baggie. Is that correct? Many thanks!!
The main difference is material. The sport hoodie doesn’t hardly wrinkle so it hangs looser

Reactions: Basher
Read my mind! As I was driving my kids to school I got a text from Heather, she has most everything on hand but a few sizes/colors are backordered. Production starting this week for the stuff that was in stock.

I will be in Virginia from Nov16 to December 4th so if they are complete before the 16 I can start shipping them, if not, I will start shipping December 5th.

Hey everyone. I got word from the printer that all the material finally is in stock and at her place. She started the printing this week. I will be out of town for 2 weeks and should start shipping first weekend of December. Thanks for being patient everyone

Hi

Did the tracking numbers go out via PM or via email?
PayPal updated some shit so now I can’t pull emails from the transaction. For those of you that I already had address and email, tracking went email. For the others, I sent via PM.

For your order specifically it’s in this next batch

PayPal updated some shit so now I can’t pull emails from the transaction. For those of you that I already had address and email, tracking went email. For the others, I sent via PM.

For your order specifically it’s in this next batch
Thank you!!!

My home received my stuff today also!

Thank you for putting the buy/screen printing/shipping together! Can’t wait to get home soon and check it out!

1E688B53-D6C9-47E9-B247-962F7C8B1DCE.png
Arrived this morning and had it on at the range today!

@hic28 just wanted to say THANK YOU for organizing all of this. I got mine last week and they look (and feel!) amazing! I can’t wait to sport mine at the next local match. Thank you again to you and everyone else involved, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Finally got home.....
Looks great! Can’t wait to wear it!

Any Leftover hooded? I missed this being Mia with fiance down with 2 broke ankles 7.5 months pregnant then catching covid pretty good

Just picked mine (reg sweat/ olive drab/ full schmeel, up at the PO. Bought one size large because the blend ones with part cotton do shrink a bit and I do want it to cover concealed carry without having to worry about stretching or bending and flashing it.

Love it.

Thanks, Serge.

Reactions: hic28