• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *CLOSED* In case of mandatory vax, engage in insurgency

Medium pictured

BFC9CC60-AF76-46BC-9B78-F9B231B84A8F.jpeg

Hey guys little hiccup, ran mine through the wash and the transfer started coming off a little, sending the whole lot back to have them cured again. Sorry for the delay, but glad I caught an issue before I sent them all out.

Come on I have liberals to piss off at work.😁😁😁

Hey guys little hiccup, ran mine through the wash and the transfer started coming off a little, sending the whole lot back to have them cured again. Sorry for the delay, but glad I caught an issue before I sent them all out.
Appreciate the work you've put in for us all, I can imagine you've started regretting it.lol. Thank you sir

Reactions: AngryKoala
Proof of life. Got them back in my possession. Gonna start working on getting all the labels made up.

I will have tracking numbers when they go out upon request, but honestly gonna be too much of a PITA to send each of you a tracking number. You out of country guys, I will make sure I send you a tracking number.

they will go out all at once so I imagine you will all get them within a couple days of each other. I hoping to work on all the labels tomorrow, but work is busy as fuck for me right now so I can’t make any promises

06166675-E330-4FA4-9B82-CFEED11213E1.jpeg

Proof of life. Got them back in my possession. Gonna start working on getting all the labels made up.

I will have tracking numbers when they go out upon request, but honestly gonna be too much of a PITA to send each of you a tracking number. You out of country guys, I will make sure I send you a tracking number.

they will go out all at once so I imagine you will all get them within a couple days of each other. I hoping to work on all the labels tomorrow, but work is busy as fuck for me right now so I can’t make any promises

View attachment 7701604

I'm sure you already know this but if you use something like xps shipper it makes shipping really easy and you save like a $1 per shipment (Assuming you're shipping via USPS). Prints out a nice label for the flat rate boxes and all the tracking is electronic so if you have an email for the person it will send them a notification.

Edit: the downside is you have to preload money (cheapest is $50 increments).

Reactions: nn8734
So I have learned that those usps padded flat rate envelops are like finding a needle in a haystack. Post office laughed when I asked if they had any. Went and Ordered them 10 days ago and haven’t even received a tracking number yet. Went hunting around today for some and lucked into a box of 100 at a local shipping place.

sorry for my incompetence not ordering the envelopes in the beginning, I didn’t realize they would be so hard to get. But I have 60 left over and 45 more on the way for the next go around.

that being said, wife and I just knocked out all the packing and just dropped them all off at the post office. Y’all should be seeing them around 9/27-9/28 at your doors. If you don’t have em by next Friday holler at me and I’ll pull out your tracking number and we can see what’s going on.

only had one package that required a box to put them in. If you paid me a double shipping charge please pm me and I’ll try to figure out how to refund you.

36FE6BC5-7BC1-4438-880C-EB494CE0F93B.jpeg

I was one that paid double for the box. No worries, keep it and buy a beer with it.lol

Sorry for the long wait guys, glad y’all like them.

any suggestions for the next round? Another Covid shirt? Biden gaff? Fook the gov? Alphabet glowy bois?

for a covid shirt I was thinking something like

Control
Oppress
Vaccinate
Indoctrinate
Divide or maybe discriminate

I need this ASAP.

Wife has been mentioning fucking booster shots like thats going to fucking change my mind about anything.

This shirt will literally drive home whatever me telling her 'I dont give a fuck if Jesus shows up and tells me to get vaccinated because I'd tell him to just use his Jesus powers and make me a force field' didn't achieve.

Reactions: MK20
I need this ASAP.

Wife has been mentioning fucking booster shots like thats going to fucking change my mind about anything.

This shirt will literally drive home whatever me telling her 'I dont give a fuck if Jesus shows up and tells me to get vaccinated because I'd tell him to just use his Jesus powers and make me a force field' didn't achieve.
Should be there in the next day or 2!

I got my shirts this last Thursday and they look great. Thanks! Got an eyeroll from my wife when I showed her, so that can only mean they will have the desired effect when I wear them in public ;)

Reactions: Tokay444
Anyone need any more? Had a guy hit me up wanting half a dozen but I think my MOQ is 12

It was great I wore it at sea world on vacation and got several likes from other individuals thanks again

You think you may do another run of these shirts?
I have 6 on the books right now and have a MOQ of 12, and for those 12 they will end up being more expensive than before. Printer has a minimum set up charge, so less shirts more cost per unit.