• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Commander of the CVN Roosevelt relieved....

USS Wyoming (Gold) CO Relieved

This is probably the closest thing that actually happened to what you're talking about. A picture was uploaded that had been "released" by the CO that had TS information in the background. Even though the information posted wasn't in-situ or pertinent to future ship's schedule he was relieved.

Cant open the link an issue on my end, Im sure it works.

Is this in relation to the sub crewman that took a photo of his workspace to show his family than ended up doing jail time........Trump later pardoning him?

Seems the incident I reference was though punishable under UCMJ done without intent unlike Capt Croziers indiscretion.

The sailor in the incident I reference asked to be treated with the leniency Hillary got as shhe was exonerated for lacking "intent" (yeah right).

Intent has never been a factor in whether or not a law was broken.

pmclaine, you started with the beta bodies and judgment first. Than wrote tons of stuff about grinder and spank media to curve the fact to prove my point. You're willing to dish out and judge, but not be judged. It doesn't feel good, does it? I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse that tries to show your manliness, but at the end of the day, your not making the tough calls. You're taking the easy way and being an actual "keyboard commander"

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
pmclaine, you started with the beta bodies and judgment first. Than wrote tons of stuff about grinder and spank media to curve the fact to prove my point. You're willing to dish out and judge, but not be judged. It doesn't feel good, does it? I'm sure you'll come up with some excuse that tries to show your manliness, but at the end of the day, your not making the tough calls. You're taking the easy way and being an actual "keyboard commander"

In the real world people judge.

This is why you fail to understand why the Capt was relieved.

There are expectations, standards and personal responsibility when you move outside of "Feelings" land.

Is this in relation to the sub crewman that took a photo of his workspace to show his family than ended up doing jail time........Trump later pardoning him?

No they made an underway photo drop to send to all the spouses that they sent off during a resupply and someone had accidentally taken a photo with TS displays clearly visible in the background that showed information about the submarine's location. It was purely accidental from a standpoint of someone didn't check the photos closely enough.

In the real world people judge.

This is why you fail to understand why the Capt was relieved.

There are expectations, standards and personal responsibility when you move outside of "Feelings" land.
Good deflection keyboard commander pmclaine. My work here is done, I will relieve myself from this shit post.

No they made an underway photo drop to send to all the spouses that they sent off during a resupply and someone had accidentally taken a photo with TS displays clearly visible in the background that showed information about the submarine's location. It was purely accidental from a standpoint of someone didn't check the photos closely enough.

Wow.

Nice they are trying to let family share in the experience of their loved one.

Guess they should just stuff that crew in the rain locker and say thats the extent of what they get to see.

Even that little bit would be studied by our enemies to try and determine water making ability, rate of flow, size of vessel, number of crew.

"He started it!" ??? All we need now is a, "Double anything you say!" Followed by, "Double anything you say, times infinity!"

Irony.jpeg

I was involved in an incident in the USAFE compromised special weapon.

Getting a cleared security team to my position asap without breaking opsec wasn't easy.
Resorted to pissing them off to get action. But never used terms over coms that were tabo.

Well maybe calling them a mf was a bit over the top but they showed up.

Then I got the red carpet laid out for me. Lol

Just doing my job.

I was involved in an incident in the USAFE compromised special weapon.

Getting a cleared security team to my position asap without breaking opsec wasn't easy.
Resorted to pissing them off to get action. But never used terms over coms that were tabo.

Well maybe calling them a mf was a bit over the top but they showed up.

Then I got the red carpet laid out for me. Lol

Just doing my job.

Nuke puke.

No at the time was security since I had clearance from my air craft maintenance gig.

Once the ac are "designated" my specialty was not much in demand on that platform.

Do you feel less safe now that one ship is off taking care of its guys? Do you want guys that follow a leader and respect those they work with so that they re-up? You gotta look at the long game and balance taking care of the mission and guys. The guy took a risk and knew what would happen to his career, but did what he thought was right. Something back seat quarterbacks will never understand.

Shut the fuck up you fucking non-qual puke.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Redmanns, would you agree with his letter if he asked his chain of command privately, and was ignored?

You're either a complete moron or a mutinous piece of shit.

Either way, you're a fucking non-qual whose opinion is worth nothing to those of us who had the deck and stood the watch

Bye, felicia.....

Now I need a beer.

I'm guessing that captain could have had an ear all the eay to Potus if protocol was followed .

It's been a couple of days but if you don't skip a spot you can go up the food chain as I remember and did a couple of times.

You had better be 100% right and then some.

In my day rank was sewed on not velcro, sure would have been handy.

No at the time was security since I had clearance from my air craft maintenance gig.

Once the ac are "designated" my specialty was not much in demand on that platform.

A/C mechanic and SP? Classic underachiever. o_O

When I worked "certain" programs security types always got huffy when we would tell them they could not enter a structure when alarms activated.

I'm guessing that captain could have had an ear all the eay to Potus if protocol was followed .

I was shot down by a SQ command (major) when I submitted a waiver for TOS. I told her I understood and would pick up the paperwork and move up the chain. Next day I visit her boss (COL) and laid out my justification. Next day I get a call from commander's office to be there at XX hours. She spent about 15 minutes berating me until she made a tactical error. Apparently, I had a bored look on my face and was perusing her "I Love Me" wall. She stopped talking for a second and asked, "Am I boring you?" I replied, "Frankly, ma'am (accent on bitch), you're wasting your time and mine. I followed the chain." "GET THE F#$@ OUT OF MY OFFICE." She was so pissed she didn't realize I did not salute her.

1st SGT told me about a week later the Colonel told her to STFU. My request was approved.

I really pissed off the sp's commander when after handling up on a situation he wanted me full time and I declined the offer.

Base commander had to get involved because my maintenance commander didn't like me.

So let's say he did that, some other "follower" would command the ship and everyone contracts covid. Congrats on thinking outside the box and having an entire crew sick.

Scenario 2, CPT Crozier does what he thinks is right and accepts responsibility. His guys are taken care of and the nation is just as safe as it was in the first scenario. National security has not changed.

Sit back and play backseat quarterback all you want, it's what soft men do.
Soft, what a laugh. I did harder shit on my first enlistment than that squid captain did in his entire career, and I still swing a sledge daily for a living now than I'm gray in the beard. I'm only soft when it comes to the grandkids and the wife, everywhere else I'm still an asshole Gunnery Sergeant.

Reactions: 308pirate
Were you really a nuke? You must be two faced, to be who you are here and also be someone who can pass the interview.
LOL......as if you knew what it takes to pass the NR interview

See, I went and I passed it. I know what it takes from personal experience.

Not only did I pass the interview with Admiral McKee, I passed the course at NPS, and passed my EOOW and final graduation boards at the D1G prototype.

You, on the other hand a non-qual with third hand knowledge at best, are in no way, shape, or form qualified to speak about what it takes to do anything I did in the Navy.

Because you didn't do it. That's why

So, like I used to tell the non-quals onboard: STFU and stay in your lane.

PS, It's cool to know I live rent-free in your head

• Love
Reactions: Redmanss
I'll just leave this here, mic drop.

The important part you seemed to want us to gloss through:
Defense Secretary Mark Esper has yet to sign off on this reinstatement.

And even if Esper signs off, this guy's career is DONE. He might ride out the rest of his tour on TR then he will be made to retire quietly.

And that's just the way troublemakers are disposed of.

All I know is what my college friend and ex girlfriend told me about it after they were selected for the program. And you don’t live rent free in my head you just have break outs here on this site, like herpes.

@308 pilot I have no idea what non-qual means but I'm glad it gives you a sense of purpose to feel cooler than others. Just understand that navy stuff means nothing to army guys. You're in the navy, lol.

What needs to be understood is the navy conducted an investigation and saw the light. I think they were super qual guys so.....

The dude may retire but he'll be able to write books and conduct public speeches about choosing the right path. Making bank, retiring, banging your mom, and living life, not bad at all.

Last edited:
the dude may retire but he'll be able to write books and conduct public speeches about choosing the right path. Making bank, retiring, banging my mom, and living life, not bad at all.

The only people who'll give him the time of day will be the DNC and those who think Bradley Manning is a woman who served honorably. Trust me when I tell you no one who wore a uniform with honor will listen to one thing he (or you) have to say.

I was shot down by a SQ command (major) when I submitted a waiver for TOS. I told her I understood and would pick up the paperwork and move up the chain. Next day I visit her boss (COL) and laid out my justification. Next day I get a call from commander's office to be there at XX hours. She spent about 15 minutes berating me until she made a tactical error. Apparently, I had a bored look on my face and was perusing her "I Love Me" wall. She stopped talking for a second and asked, "Am I boring you?" I replied, "Frankly, ma'am (accent on bitch), you're wasting your time and mine. I followed the chain." "GET THE F#$@ OUT OF MY OFFICE." She was so pissed she didn't realize I did not salute her.

1st SGT told me about a week later the Colonel told her to STFU. My request was approved.

Everyone was either a butter bar or an E1 at some point, just as at some point everyone will get chewed on. Fortunately, I never had any serious issues, but I was a magnet for stupid shit myself...

I was entering the exchange at Bolling AFB back in the day. Unfortunately, we had begun switching from green fatigues to BDUs, and hats were in short supply. (You were not permitted to wear a standard hat with you BDUs at that point, and the Army was running low, so they wouldn’t sell them to the USAF.) I think I was an A1C at that point, and I reported to an E9 (CMSgt).

I’m getting ready to enter the exchange and I’m in the safe zone of being under this long overhang at the entrance. (For you non-military people: you’re required to wear a hat at all times while outside with the rare exception of certain designated places that you can get away with not having one on.)

Out of nowhere a Marine Corps Master Sergeant shows up and just start letting me have it:

Marine: “Airman! Where is you cover!?!?”

SCENE: We are near the entrance to the base exchange with officers, mostly senior officers, walking in an out of the building.

ME: (i’m totally caught off guard) ”Er, cover sir?”

(I’m clearly the biggest dipshit the Marine has ever seen, based on his reaction to me asking that question, or calling him Sir... maybe both.)

Marine: “Your hat Airman, were is your damn hat!?”

Me: “I seem to have lost it sir.”

Marine: “Call me Sergeant!”

(My brain is starting to engage, but I havent been yelled at since basic, so I’m caught off guard...)

Me: “Yes sir!”

Marine: [apparently pissed off the I said ’Sir’ and starting to notice the officers either grinning or outright laughing as the walk by]

“You [USAF] people always have an excuse...”

Me: “Well, sergeant, I’m required to wear a BDU hat with my combat fatigues. However, with no regard for AF Regulation 35-10, AAFES appears to be out if hats and the Army refuses to sell them the AF personnel.”

(An AF O-6 walking behind us actually starts laughing.)

Marine: “You being a smartass with me Airman?”

(He‘s beginning to look like hes gonna kick my ass, and being a Marine MSgt he probably very proficient at it.)

Me: “Sargent, if you have a problem with my attitude or responses, you may feel free to contact my reporting offical, Chief Master Sargent Edward Logan, at 202-123-4567. I will tell him to expect your call.”

Marine: “Get a cover!”

Me: “Yessir!”

(I walk into the Exchange and there are 4 field grade officers, including the Colonel from before.)

Col: “You handled that well Airman.”

Me: “Thank you sir.”

Col: “Try not get your ass kicked by anymore Marines... and see about that hat.”

Me: “Yes sir. Thats why I’m here sir.”

Never did find a fucking hat...

Everyone was either a butter bar or an E1 at some point, just as at some point everyone will get chewed on. Fortunately, I never had any serious issues, but I was a magnet for stupid shit myself...

I was entering the exchange at Bolling AFB back in the day. Unfortunately, we had begun switching from green fatigues to BDUs, and hats were in short supply. (You were not permitted to wear a standard hat with you BDUs at that point, and the Army was running low, so they wouldn’t sell them to the USAF.) I think I was an A1C at that point, and I reported to an E9 (CMSgt).

I’m getting ready to enter the exchange and I’m in the safe zone of being under this long overhang at the entrance. (For you non-military people: you’re required to wear a hat at all times while outside with the rare exception of certain designated places that you can get away with not having one on.)

Out of nowhere a Marine Corps Master Sergeant shows up and just start letting me have it:

Marine: “Airman! Where is you cover!?!?”

SCENE: We are near the entrance to the base exchange with officers, mostly senior officers, walking in an out of the building.

ME: (i’m totally caught off guard) ”Er, cover sir?”

(I’m clearly the biggest dipshit the Marine has ever seen, based on his reaction to me asking that question, or calling him Sir... maybe both.)

Marine: “Your hat Airman, were is your damn hat!?”

Me: “I seem to have lost it sir.”

Marine: “Call me Sergeant!”

(My brain is starting to engage, but I havent been yelled at since basic, so I’m caught off guard...)

Me: “Yes sir!”

Marine: [apparently pissed off the I said ’Sir’ and starting to notice the officers either grinning or outright laughing as the walk by]

“You [USAF] people always have an excuse...”

Me: “Well, sergeant, I’m required to wear a BDU hat with my combat fatigues. However, with no regard for AF Regulation 35-10, AAFES appears to be out if hats and the Army refuses to sell them the AF personnel.”

(An AF O-6 walking behind us actually starts laughing.)

Marine: “You being a smartass with me Airman?”

(He‘s beginning to look like hes gonna kick my ass, and being a Marine MSgt he probably very proficient at it.)

Me: “Sargent, if you have a problem with my attitude or responses, you may feel free to contact my reporting offical, Chief Master Sargent Edward Logan, at 202-123-4567. I will tell him to expect your call.”

Marine: “Get a cover!”

Me: “Yessir!”

(I walk into the Exchange and there are 4 field grade officers, including the Colonel from before.)

Col: “You handled that well Airman.”

Me: “Thank you sir.”

Col: “Try not get your ass kicked by anymore Marines... and see about that hat.”

Me: “Yes sir. Thats why I’m here sir.”

Never did find a fucking hat...

LOR for mooning the Bonaza Club in Kwang Ju; ART 32 investigation for destruction of government property (went nowhere); threatened with ART 15 by 1st SGT for refusing to report for urinalysis. Told him he didn't have the enough rank. Walked me across the hall to Sq commander's office who ordered me to report for a urinalysis...which I knew I would (and did) pass.

Pissed off a Lt Col when he called me by the incorrect rank.

As a SrA, I informed a SMSgt pulling courtesy patrol at the PSC that he was in violation of 35-10. Next day my super and I are standing in front of the commander and he asked who I thought I was. I began to tell him in a very self-righteous way when he told me to shut-up, looked at my boss and said, "The next word he says, you get an ART 15." I kept my mouth shut and thought my boss was going to hug me when we left.

But it wasn't always good times.

The only people who'll give him the time of day will be the DNC and those who think Bradley Manning is a woman who served honorably. Trust me when I tell you no one who wore a uniform with honor will listen to one thing he (or you) have to say.
Lol, throw politics when you dont have critical thinking skills. Bro, the navy conducted an investigation, your qual navy bois sided with the captain. They must be DNC as well...

Dont get butthurt like manning in jail, be better.

The guy did something anyone else would have been run under the ship for.....his resurrection if it happens.....is just more of our two tiered system.

Reactions: Fig
Regarding the actual subject of this thread:

They don’t put you in charge of an aircraft carrier unless you have had an amazing career. It’s is the modern equivalent of being a battleship commanding officer.

It also means that you’re in line to become an admiral.

The first thing is that it is very likely classified when any degradation in capabilities of a ship like an aircraft carrier is involved.

If the entire crew is coming down with the coronavirus that is likely a classified event.

Sending it over unclassified email, as has been reported in the news, would be a serious problem. NCIS and possibly the FBI might be involved in investigating that...

if somebody else decided to leak that information, that is not the fault of the captain himself. Even though ultimately he is responsible for whatever happens with that improperly classified information, he may not of been the person trying to leak it.

it looks to me like he planned on potentially falling on his sword.

Everything else involved in this case seems to be stupidity and politics.

Everything 06 and above is politics.
I cant disagree there. Last I read, 1 navy guy on the ship died of covid. The officers on the ship wanted to write a letter stating nothing was happening so the commander made something happen. An action that required leadership, which is tough to find in the navy I'm sure. Just understand that he could have followed "politics" and said roger that while his men/women caught the covid.

I cant disagree there. Last I read, 1 navy guy on the ship died of covid. The officers on the ship wanted to write a letter stating nothing was happening so the commander made something happen. An action that required leadership, which is tough to find in the navy I'm sure. Just understand that he could have followed "politics" and said roger that while his men/women caught the covid.
You're dumber than a box of rocks. The subject isn't the communication itself. It's the channels used.

I seriously doubt you were in the army. Most people who were capitalize the name of their service. And if you were, you were probably never in any position of even the lowest responsibility.

Regarding the actual subject of this thread:

They don’t put you in charge of an aircraft carrier unless you have had an amazing career. It’s is the modern equivalent of being a battleship commanding officer.

It also means that you’re in line to become an admiral.

The first thing is that it is very likely classified when any degradation in capabilities of a ship like an aircraft carrier is involved.

If the entire crew is coming down with the coronavirus that is likely a classified event.

Sending it over unclassified email, as has been reported in the news, would be a serious problem. NCIS and possibly the FBI might be involved in investigating that...

That is what led to the release of unclassified information. No matter who actually leaked it, it got into his hands because the transmittal was through incorrect means.

It's a breach of fucking OPSEC no matter which way anyone looks at it.

BTW, this guy WAS in line to flag rank. I can assure anyone here he will not make it after this.

His naval career is over. I do expect to see him appear as an CNN and MSNBC military consultant to criticize everything the Trump admin does shortly after his forced retirement.

You're dumber than a box of rocks. The subject isn't the communication itself. It's the channels used.

I seriously doubt you were in the army. Most people who were capitalize the name of their service. And if you were, you were probably never in any position of even the lowest responsibility.
Didnt you talk about being qual first? Hahhaaa. You tried to capitalize your qual service since the beginning! C'mon man, your hypocrisy is laughable.

He used the channels because no one above him would do anything about the covid. Everyone understands this by now. He knew he had to fall on his sword to get something done. If you wanna disagree with the investigation, go ahead, just understand the investigators were double qual.

Last edited:
Lol, throw politics when you dont have critical thinking skills. Bro, the navy conducted an investigation, your qual navy bois sided with the captain. They must be DNC as well...

You're such a stupid fuck......

Reactions: Redmanss

You're such a stupid fuck......
Dude you have my approval. Now live in peace.