• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Competition trigger for Accuracy International AXSR

The AXSR has the comp trigger already? But I would call mile high and talk to one of those guys as they will be able to give you a 100% answer.

many thanks for the replies. The posts of Scott where helpful but did not answered my trigger question in detail.
I think I have to call my gunsmith again. I already called the AI importeur for Germany and asked about the current expected delivery time and if the Brexit will have impact on the price tag. They stated, that the price will not change and that the delivery takes about 10 months (forgot to ask about the trigger)...
In regard to the trigger, I will delegate the question to my gunsmith. He shall clarify that and should order one trigger for me if applicable. I would not wonder if the AXMC trigger would not fit into to new AXSR (or in my case into the AXMC MKIII) because of the fundamental bolt changes. But away, I will asked for clarification and will pass the aswer through as soon I got it.