• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Congrats Remington

LongshotSA

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2009
Somewhere in South Africa
I have to congratulate the Americans on their rifle building abilities. I live in South Africa and recently recieved my Sendero SFII in .300 Win Mag. I was absolutely amazed by the rifles accuracy. The first handload I fired gave a 5mm group!!! It kept all of the handloads I fired the next two days under moa. Loads ranged from 150gr Ballistic tips to 190gr Bergers.

Sako used to be my favourate rifle builder, but Remington took their place the moment i fired the Remmy. I dont think I have ever experienced out of box accuracy like this.

I made a third round hit at 500m after sighting at 300m, and from then it was allmost too easy. Will take it to the longer range next week and see what she does at 500m+. By the way it is topped with another American,a Leupold MK4 tactical 4.5-14 x 50.

Re: Congrats Remington

Yep. I have owned a 300WM Sendero SF (not the SF II) for several years and it is definitely a shooter for a factory rifle. Mine seems to prefer the heavier, 190gr and 200gr loads vs. the lighter 150-155gr stuff, but it is very accurate with all ammo I have used. 190gr SMK's (factory and handloads) are always sub-MOA.