• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coriolis Compensator Prototype**UPDATED**

Re: Coriolis Compensator Prototype

the thing is supposed to have a pinhead size cold fusion powerplant for extra jedi ninja-sniperyness but i guess thats what happens when someone steals an idea and attempts to prematurely rush it into production. pm me for the original eotvosinator.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait how about one in multicam? </div></div>

again, refer to color offerings in me first post ninja.

Re: Coriolis Compensator Prototype**UPDATED**

Need one in "Cheeto Cam" to match my now tactical bolt knob that I got viewing this thread....

Yes, as in "a plethora of Piñatas" that El Whappo has.
I'm sure the three amigo's could have used this most awsome device on one of their Colt's.

ahhh, blast from the past, never could find out why this awsome device never caught on, i may have to revisit it since the technologies are better now

LOL, that's some funny shit right there!

Ok guys, so I've been trying to brainstorm on a device that can help defeat this evil coriolis effect. I wanted a device that was simple to use, easy to attach and detach and fairly maintenance free. After spending the entire day in the garage I think I'm onto something. This is just a prototype mind you but looking for feedback. Im wantin to become a billionaire on my breakthrough patent pending technology so any help fine tuning what im calling the "cornholio" is welcomed.

coriolis.jpg

coriolis-2.jpg

Wait, did VJJ necropost his own topic? I was lurking around when this product first arrived on the scene, and now a new generation of Hidemembers get to experience it!

Wait, did VJJ necropost his own topic? I was lurking around when this product first arrived on the scene, and now a new generation of Hidemembers get to experience it!

Necroposting is all the rage these days,specially when it reviels such wonderous devices such as the cornholio 3000

VJJ,

I sent you money for this contraption when you did the group buy. Never got it. What gives?

Well according to my bank i use in nigeria they say they never recieved the payment, they say please send it again to a subcontracting holding firm in algeria, also they said while looking into our records you appear to have won an extremely large amount of money in a lottery in zimbabwe, please send 3k us dollars as a maintenance fee and you will recieve ypur cornholio along with your millions of dollars in winnings

The bigger question is,

What you are you doing to compensate for LUNAR DRIFT

If the Moon can affect the tides, just think about what it is doing to your bullet.

Huge effect, every wonder why you get those fliers, well wonder no more, Lunar Drift Bitches

The bigger question is,

If the Moon can affect the tides, just think about what it is doing to your bullet.

Huge effect, every wonder why you get those fliers, well wonder no more, Lunar Drift Bitches
All this time i just thought it was because I shot like crap.......

dude, you are so funny... lol good stuff.

Ok guys, so I've been trying to brainstorm on a device that can help defeat this evil coriolis effect. I wanted a device that was simple to use, easy to attach and detach and fairly maintenance free. After spending the entire day in the garage I think I'm onto something. This is just a prototype mind you but looking for feedback. Im wantin to become a billionaire on my breakthrough patent pending technology so any help fine tuning what im calling the "cornholio" is welcomed.

coriolis.jpg

coriolis-2.jpg

I use my tide tables for the Lunar Drift calculation, but of more concern is the Sun's magnetic pole shift.

Is that auto-sensing, or a manual parameter update?

is this compatible with the ranging while ranging reticle of the countersniper optic?

yes, a video review would be helpful, i'm not sure if muzzle blast from brake when mounted as pictured will damage the Cornholio. (my brake has top hello kitty shaped holes to compensate for mirage lift)

I would love to have one of these but as of Oct 1 2013 they are on the banned list in my state along with buying mags higher than 10 rds and those evil light weight barrel AR's. Any chance you will make a MD, CA, NJ, DC compliant model?

Do you have any discounts from your military overruns? And I would pay more for Bertrillium-Zantitium coatings on the illumination system to increase light transmission.

VJJ...

If you mount a Kestrel opposite the fan, you will get a precise digital calibration of the Coriolis compensation cross-muzzle wind velocity.... that way you can dial it in precisely for any latitude or azimuth you are shooting. Impact is going to have to make a databook section for it...

Other than that small enhancement... brilliant! Hope you have it patented because the Chinese are already tooling up to produce them.

Thanks for making my day!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The bigger question is,

UPDATE to this- we at Cornholio Inc. have designed modification to negate lunar drift, without letting our secrets out it basically is a nozzle that attaches below the fan blades that dispenses moon sand, you know the pink or blue stuff you get in the toy section at walmart, defeats lunar drift like a champ

What about all the recent solar flares? Does the cornholio have a setting to negate the magnetic field generated by these solar flares?

UPDATE to this- we at Cornholio Inc. have designed modification to negate lunar drift, without letting our secrets out it basically is a nozzle that attaches below the fan blades that dispenses moon sand, you know the pink or blue stuff you get in the toy section at walmart, defeats lunar drift like a champ
I'm surprised you are able to go to the toy section without the cops being called. Must have used natural veg to conceal your identity.

I'm assuming it has automatic altitude compensation built in. Also, how accurate is the inclinometer and how well does it read on bumpy terrain?

Anyone have a copy of the specs?

ahhh, blast from the past, never could find out why this awsome device never caught on, i may have to revisit it since the technologies are better now

Needs a catchier name

C
oriolis Uber Neutralizing Technology

Any updates on this product, I got a new bullpup abortion coming and want to try one of these on it