• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

I'm getting error messages I've never seen before in my 25+ years on the interwebs. LOL!

Hopefully my order went through before the website crash.

Confirmed CC Transaction - Auth Granted.

Last edited:
Saw the bank notification about being charged, processing payment page timed out, but I just got an email saying order received. #000001st

OK - the large bolt face option seems to have been fixed.

You guys must be swamping the system. I'm 23 minutes in and still no joy...

Fn website blows nuts, I've ben trying to add to my cart for 26 mins, no luck.

I've had a black screen saying "we are processing your payment" for like 10 minutes. My account shows a pending transaction but I don't have an order number.

I'm just glad they finally make their bolt knobs in the standard 5/16-24 thread so I can get a matching one for my 22lr trainer.

When does it ask for FFL info? I've gotten to the payment part once, but when it was trying to process the payment it hadn't taken FFL info, only my own address
I just checked out and figured I’d get en a rail within the next few months when they are actually ready to send it.

Reactions: lash
maybe because if one has an SAC Modular Wrench it would make sense to just get a new head versus a whole wrench

with the demand i'd bet SAC makes one
whatever floats your boat i guess, the funny thing is you can get a seperate complete wrench for every single ARC action and still be at the same price as just 1 of the SAC heads.

Same here, crashed at the last step like 9:05MST, card hit, no email, not in my account history????

Last edited:
We will be offering the Lapua (.588) bolt face. We just wanted to clarify a few things on how it will function.

Please be advised that cartridges with 14.93mm (.588 in) diameter case heads, i.e. 338 Lapua Mag, will not be engaged by the extractor as they are released by the magazine feed lips. Instead, they will feed in a manner like that exhibited by push feed actions, especially if used with the fixed bolt handle.

We strongly recommend choosing the pivoting handle for use with the 588 bolt head for two reasons. First, large cartridges are more likely to get stuck in the chamber than small cartridges. And secondly, the cartridges will be extractable without the need to rotate the bolt closed.

At this time, we are not sure if the 588 bolt head and extractor can be designed to function exactly like the smaller variants. We will continue to explore this.
Thank you for your response. I will probably order the action and sit on it until the lapua bolt face is released.
Thanks @Jon_ARC

1675874593473.gif

• Haha