• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Custom Build Turnaround Times

ramjack1

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2017
Guys,

I have always shot gas guns and am thinking about getting into the bolt action game if I manage to sell my SR25 ACC. I subscribe to the buy once cry once mantra so would possibly be looking at a mid-to high end build. Some of the wait times kinda turn me off. I realize that's part of the deal but does anybody know any builders that have fairly short turn around times?

Core usually has custom barreled actions in stock. Check there and see if they've got anything along with an MPA chassis. To you in about a week, fully vetted and ready to shoot like a laser beam

Core usually has custom barreled actions in stock. Check there and see if they've got anything along with an MPA chassis. To you in about a week, fully vetted and ready to shoot like a laser beam
Thank you sir!

Thank you sir!

Of course the one time I tell you they are out of stock, but PVA had their "Minuteman" barreled actions up.

As well, Alamo precision rifles has rifles ready to go and barreled actions available in 7 days on Curtis custom actions

Bookmark GAP's "ready to ship" rifles, always good stuff when it's full!

Reactions: G17C
LRI can usually get you a barreled action in a short order and usually however you want it fixed. Custom paint and cerakote adds a little time but it's not this 6 months that turns to over a year business.

LRI can usually get you a barreled action in a short order and usually however you want it fixed. Custom paint and cerakote adds a little time but it's not this 6 months that turns to over a year business.

This.

Got a Mausingfield barreled action + cerakote on both in less than two weeks. Very pleased with the quality and efficiency of Long Rifles Inc.

I bought an off the shelf 6.5 Creedmoor rifle on a Defiance action from AO, they typically have a few. The rifle shoots great, and I am totally pleased. Only wait was shipping time from them to my FFL.

Thanks guys. I am left handed so I am sure if I want a left handed action it will slow it down some.

I recommend Matt yore at sawtooth rifles. He builds some awesome stuff and usually has a decent amount of parts in stock and up for grabs. He's in Washington state.