• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Customer support..i hope i dont regret this

JulianD

Private
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2022
Ransomville
How is the customer support for desert tech and Barrett? I know this is a bias accuracy. International/0 compromise optics/tangent Theta no-holds bar..best or nothing forum... So I know I am bound to get some responses off-topic with so much bias.

I am decided between the MRAD and SRS A2..

I've found Barrett's customer service to be very good. I would love to have an MRAD but $$. Great gun in my opinion, I shoot with several people that have them including a few that work at Barrett. REC7 owner.

Reactions: JulianD
How is the customer support for desert tech and Barrett? I know this is a bias accuracy. International/0 compromise optics/tangent Theta no-holds bar..best or nothing forum... So I know I am bound to get some responses off-topic with so much bias.

I am decided between the MRAD and SRS A2..
Get the MRAD and don’t look back. It came onto the scene too late for me, but I haven’t found a single person that is unhappy with theirs.

There is a sticky thread for the MRAD. Read it. You'll see those of us who have them love them.

Reactions: JulianD and lash
There is an old story of a grunt who called barret on a weekend...from iraq/Afghanistan in the middle of a gunfight. They patched them through and gave them what they needed to get the weapon system up and running again. BARRET has some of the best CS in the industry and one of the only gun companies with enough love for the 2A to tell commie le departments to go fuck themselves.

Of the big modular factory sws...MRAD would be my first choice. Combo of price, support, parts availability, parts pricing and future ecosystem ( mk22 is the future of us mil sniping) it's really hard to beat. I have owned dt, ai , sako and cadex and all of them left me with wanting more. Ended up building what I want instead but if buyingnoff the shelf today, it would be a mrad. Super impressed with the ones I have shot so far and the operators rave about it.

Reactions: JulianD and lash