• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Customs & Border Patrol picks the AI Modular Precision Weapon's Platform

Has anyone seen one of these guns in the wild?

Keen to see what optic and mount they went with and what reticle is in the 5-25 ATACR.... because we all know it's an ATACR

They’re getting a custom reticle for Federal law enforcement agency contracts. It’s specifically optimized to accurately range, and provide lead and hold overs for shooting common breeds of domestic dogs.

The ATF designed it.

For the record I just can’t resist the Feds love shooting dogs jokes, I support US Border Patrol and their actual agents who I know are not happy about the current regime.

Reactions: Milf Dots
For the record I just can’t resist the Feds love shooting dogs jokes, I support US Border Patrol and their actual agents who I know are not happy about the current regime.
They aren’t happy about it but continue to work for criminals and do their job to the satisfaction of their superiors anyway. I, unlike you, cannot support yes men in any way. Their personal thoughts and opinions do not supersede their actions. These men deserve no support or respect for what they are doing. If a man works for criminals then he can be considered one himself.

Reactions: Jsp556
I can understand that position, but I also sympathize with guys and gals who work for Border Patrol that have families to provide for, retirement to plan for etc. Unfortunately until SCOTUS or Congress force the current turds in power to enforce the border, the Border Patrol agents don’t have any control over the orders they’re getting to not enforce the law. Aside from quitting at which point NO ONE is enforcing anything to do with the border who has Constitutional authority to do so because the border is a Federal jurisdiction.

It’s a shitty situation, and it will continue for another 5 years at least.

I wonder if they plan to be the shock troops in the war on Texas.

My flowchart for purchasing firearms.
Flow chart.png

View attachment 8260752
Accuracy International of North America, Inc., has been selected to supply the Modular Precision Weapon
Platform (MPWP).

This was in response to a solicitation from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

The MPWP is a multi-caliber, bolt action AT-X with a short forend, folding stock, AI trigger, and other
accessories.

This is a single-award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
For what, does it make sammiches also

We all know it would only ever be used on Americans versus the illegals......

Doc

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I can understand that position, but I also sympathize with guys and gals who work for Border Patrol that have families to provide for, retirement to plan for etc. Unfortunately until SCOTUS or Congress force the current turds in power to enforce the border, the Border Patrol agents don’t have any control over the orders they’re getting to not enforce the law. Aside from quitting at which point NO ONE is enforcing anything to do with the border who has Constitutional authority to do so because the border is a Federal jurisdiction.

It’s a shitty situation, and it will continue for another 5 years at least.
Fuck the Dick eating fed toadies . They have a family to care for ??? So they destroy the economy everyday by not doing their job and being travel agents for face tattooed rapist murdering child traffickers. Must be a great bunch see why you love to blow them- do their wives watch while you do it ?

Damn dude, you angry much?

Show me where the Border Patrol baddie touched you.

2CF76B6E-5647-463D-873E-97EF4BEF1419.png
725C5C30-7D1A-4F75-A38A-320EAF6E4889.jpeg

Blood is all over the border patrol / police hands

Glad they are getting nice rifles so they can make sure the criminal invaders aren’t hassled by texas authorities or patriots.

These countries aren’t sending us CEOs and brains. They are emptying their prisons and institutions

So what do you want the border patrol agents to do? Every border crosser is being processed. They have no control over what happens to them after that. They never have either. They don’t like what’s happening any more than you do but it is 100 percent out of their control. Border patrol can’t actually deport these people they can just set them up for court dates, which is exactly what they are currently doing. You are all mad at the wrong people.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
So what do you want the border patrol agents to do? Every border crosser is being processed. They have no control over what happens to them after that. They never have either. They don’t like what’s happening any more than you do but it is 100 percent out of their control. Border patrol can’t actually deport these people they can just set them up for court dates, which is exactly what they are currently doing. You are all mad at the wrong people.

It seems the average user here isn’t inclined to comprehend this point.

Reactions: Downtown
No they are not. They are pissed off and I don’t blame them. But they are mad at the wrong people. What’s happening on the southern border is a travesty that this country will never recover from. But agents don’t have the authority or ability to take matters into their own hands.

They are civilians...They could literally walk over and help the Texas National Guard string up wire and the only only thing that could happen is they eventually get fired. Of course they could also do less extreme things like just deny entry and tell people to turn around and not process them. Maybe they just stop them and process them so slowly that the human wave piling up will get hungry enough to turn around.

Reactions: BurtG
If you guys actually had any clue what is happening down there maybe you wouldn’t be so obtuse about it. Border patrol agents are legally obligated to follow the orders of the president. Until those orders are deemed illegal in a court of law they have no recourse. You want 20k people to just quit their job because they don’t like the administration that is currently in power? Or they can wait it out and pray that this upcoming election brings things back to where they need to be.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
If you guys actually had any clue what is happening down there maybe you wouldn’t be so obtuse about it. Border patrol agents are legally obligated to follow the orders of the president. Until those orders are deemed illegal in a court of law they have no recourse. You want 20k people to just quit their job because they don’t like the administration that is currently in power? Or they can wait it out and pray that this upcoming election brings things back to where they need to be.
Yeah cause cops are always worried about following the law

Correct. Most people want to keep the jobs they worked hard to get.

"Legally obligated" Ok, do they face UCMJ if they don't perform their job or do it extremely poorly? No? Then they are doing it voluntarily for a pay check.

Reactions: Jsp556 and BurtG
Ones that want to keep their job are
This is one of the saddest fucking things I've ever read on here.
If you can't see how fucked up this is...
How about the MFr the illegals are stealing their jobs as well as BurtG's list of criminal statistics?
How isn't this aiding and abetting?
Following orders indeed.

R

All jobs are voluntary for a paycheck so what’s your point. If you want to quit your job because you don’t agree with what your boss wants you to do even though he has the authority to tell you to do it than go ahead. Good for you. Asking people to piss away a career and pension over a few years of terrible leadership is unreasonable. And blaming them is even worse. They don’t like what’s happening any more than you do. In fact I can guarantee that hate it much more than you do and it effects their lives much more negatively than it effects yours.

How many calls to your congressman have you made? How many hours have you spent protesting this? How much money have you donated to candidates who campaign on fighting what is happening? I bet the answer to all those questions is 0 so get off your high horse and get off the internet and actually do something about it.

All these rapes and murders are on their hands. Pussy ass spineless bitches

92DBF616-6AF3-47EE-AC29-43CA4F9B663E.png
2C4C2AB2-495F-4F81-9BE9-618C40A99F44.jpeg

I think or of you should spend less time on Internet forums and more time actually researching the roles of government agencies. Maybe you can learn the difference in the responsibilities between CBP and ERO and ICE.

You’ve been on here for a year and have a billion messages. Go join the Arizona minutemen and get off your computer tough guy.

You’ve been on here for a year and have a billion messages. Go join the Arizona minutemen and get off your computer tough guy.
Grow a set. Drink some milk grow a spine.

I’ve been here since like 06

Grow a set. Drink some milk grow a spine.

I’ve been here since like 06
Well it says joined in 2022 so did you get banned for being a dipshit and have to start a new account?

Comparing border patrol agents to nazis is absolutely ridiculous. You lose any credibility you think you might have had with that argument.
“I’m just doing my job “ didn’t work for them either.

It’s a cowards answer

Reactions: beetroot
So are police officers to blame for bail reform and releasing subjects without bail? You have the logical reasoning skills of a 6 year old.

Like Ray Charles blind.

What is the line?
The line being how heinous of a job order is a little to far to not give a shit about the job over the lives impacted?
Do you think this is the only place they will order them to do crazy shit to keep their job?
How about other agencies, law enforcement?
Used on who?????????
I fucking guarantee it will be someone other than illegals.
Already proven during covid.

Every time they see the help toe the line to keep their jobs they'll get bolder.
I'll wager this post is going to age damned well in the next few months/years.

R

Reactions: BurtG
So a few agents following legal orders that have been affirmed by the Supreme Court make 20k people spineless cowards?

Well it says joined in 2022 so did you get banned for being a dipshit and have to start a new account?
Ha! He's had many accounts. Usually a few simultaneously. You are really wasting your time arguing with this man. It will all eventually come down to you being a Nazi and willing to send your neighbors to the gas showers. Happens every time.

594E6D56-46AE-4C51-8806-91AB0C2D90D8.png

You guys ever wonder why you can only be friends with other spineless cowards ?

No wonder they find so many yes men. If 40 percent of you will beat your wives , you will surely do worse to some lowly citizen

Because betraying Christ is equivalent to detaining illegal aliens and processing them with notices to appear and giving them a court date and ICE releasing them because they have no space to detain them until their court date. Got it. Fucking idiots.

Reactions: Downtown