• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457

I was just packing up to go on a hunting trip with a great potential for some small game and varmint shooting. Wishing I had a rifle case for my CZ457 American with sleeves for extra barrels and barrel change tools. Heck as long as I'm wishing, sleeves for suppressors too.
Is there a company that custom makes such things? I'm not thinking hard-case.
Excelent idea. Reminds me of my large scale/giant cap580 aero planes . I hand wing bags.
this might work.?.

Attachments

• 9A764E08-D514-4CF1-B568-560715BBCCA8.png
    9A764E08-D514-4CF1-B568-560715BBCCA8.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 46D6D387-E6B6-4221-82C1-1BB6C3ACE82F.png
    46D6D387-E6B6-4221-82C1-1BB6C3ACE82F.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Boatninja
A soft side extra shotgun barrels case might work.... or
You could also go for the foot locket set up?🥇

Attachments

• 618DCB46-B659-4B78-94A1-0A5377718469.png
    618DCB46-B659-4B78-94A1-0A5377718469.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • 445052B5-1B4A-4C80-94A9-56F636938EB7.png
    445052B5-1B4A-4C80-94A9-56F636938EB7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
Reactions: Boatninja
I would really like to but got tickets to the Football game, not sure if I we would be done in time at the shoot.
Glad you ended up making it to the match. It was fun squadding up with you..

We shot the Northwest Regional PRS Rimfire Finale yesterday. Close to 200 rounds in 12 stages. Wind was a bugger at full value 8 to 12mph all through the morning while Andy and I's squad was out in the open part of our range shooting the long stuff on stages 7 through 12. Then we broke for lunch and rotated to stage 1 in the benchrest pits and the wind died. The squads following us got some much nicer conditions than what we had just pushed through.

But it was a fun match. A little frustrating at points. It felt like a complete ass whipping. But at the end of the day you realize, it was an ass whipping for everyone and you really did a lot better than you thought.

I managed to take home some hardware for the second weekend in a row and snagged 1st place in the season long Regional PRS Rimfire series. The CZ has performed great for me all season.

We shot the Northwest Regional PRS Rimfire Finale yesterday. Close to 200 rounds in 12 stages. Wind was a bugger at full value 8 to 12mph all through the morning while Andy and I's squad was out in the open part of our range shooting the long stuff on stages 7 through 12. Then we broke for lunch and rotated to stage 1 in the benchrest pits and the wind died. The squads following us got some much nicer conditions than what we had just pushed through.

But it was a fun match. A little frustrating at points. It felt like a complete ass whipping. But at the end of the day you realize, it was an ass whipping for everyone and you really did a lot better than you thought.

I managed to take home some hardware for the second weekend in a row and snagged 1st place in the season long Regional PRS Rimfire series. The CZ has performed great for me all season.

Congrats

Reactions: Birddog6424
Well I got my rifle ready to roll. CZ 457 Precision Trainer with some upgrades.

Vortex Razor HD Gen II 3-18x50
Seekins Low rings
Area 419 30MOA base
Area 419 Bolt Knob
Timney Trigger
Atlas Bi-Pod
B&T BT15 Pic Rail
SilencerCo Sparrow (I have a TBAC 22 Takedown too but it’s gonna be rocking the sparrow for now)

I’m going to probably buy the YoDave +10% Striker spring and install that too and leave it alone going forward. I think it’s complete. I gotta take it to get sighted in sometime this week or weekend so hopefully I can make time.

I really want to get the bolt “jeweled” but I really should stop spending money….

Attachments

• 9B568AAE-2B8F-4BB0-B7E0-839D93E33242.jpeg
    9B568AAE-2B8F-4BB0-B7E0-839D93E33242.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 103EA7FD-CBA9-491C-A595-D791F875FC86.jpeg
    103EA7FD-CBA9-491C-A595-D791F875FC86.jpeg
    307 KB · Views: 136
  • 22F871F8-CA51-43B9-A158-D1104EC68264.jpeg
    22F871F8-CA51-43B9-A158-D1104EC68264.jpeg
    390 KB · Views: 136
Well I got my rifle ready to roll. CZ 457 Precision Trainer with some upgrades.

Vortex Razor HD Gen II 3-18x50
Seekins Low rings
Area 419 30MOA base
Area 419 Bolt Knob
Timney Trigger
Atlas Bi-Pod
B&T BT15 Pic Rail
SilencerCo Sparrow (I have a TBAC 22 Takedown too but it’s gonna be rocking the sparrow for now)

I’m going to probably buy the YoDave +10% Striker spring and install that too and leave it alone going forward. I think it’s complete. I gotta take it to get sighted in sometime this week or weekend so hopefully I can make time.

I really want to get the bolt “jeweled” but I really should stop spending money….
Looks awesome, please keep us posted on how it shoots.

Reactions: TheButtPirate
Is anyone running an ARCA rail on a Pro-Varmint stock? If so, what length did you choose to go with? I can't seem to find the exact length of the Pro-Varmint's fore-end in my research and want to know if my set up will work. Thanks in advance.

I was just packing up to go on a hunting trip with a great potential for some small game and varmint shooting. Wishing I had a rifle case for my CZ457 American with sleeves for extra barrels and barrel change tools. Heck as long as I'm wishing, sleeves for suppressors too.
I haven't used this for my 22 but I absolutely love it for my precision rifles. It has lots of places to attach whatever and a bi-pocket inside, as well as 2 other magazine type pockets.. I would think with some extra velcro straps it would work well to carry an extra barrel or two.

The Galati 55" elite is what I have but they make a few different ones and different lengths. Great mat to shoot on and it's just a lot easier to use for me. The inside has a system like you find in soft cases with velcro straps you can put anywhere you want through the molle type interior. It also has shoulder straps and a cummerbund that's padded on my model if you wanted to take it for a long hike. I have another bag that's similar but not near as well made. I got this one for the length so I can leave my suppressor on the gun and just strap the bag shut easily and put it in the truck. For a .22, you would of course get a shorter version. I've been really impressed with how well this one is made.

@Birddog6424 - Congrats!

I am glad I made it out. Thanks for giving me pointers and letting me borrow some of your equipment. Being my first time out on a PRS 22 course, it was a steep learning curve for me. Lots of stuff to practice and get better at and a win for me as I didn't score a 0 on a stage The wind was not fun at all!

My expectations weren't set very high as I just wanted to watch and learn from some of the top shooters in the area. I was happy to see so many CZs out competing and beating the "higher end" builds.

I will be joining in more matches down the road.

@Birddog6424 - Congrats!

I am glad I made it out. Thanks for giving me pointers and letting me borrow some of your equipment. Being my first time out on a PRS 22 course, it was a steep learning curve for me. Lots of stuff to practice and get better at and a win for me as I didn't score a 0 on a stage The wind was not fun at all!

My expectations weren't set very high as I just wanted to watch and learn from some of the top shooters in the area. I was happy to see so many CZs out competing and beating the "higher end" builds.

I will be joining in more matches down the road.
Squad up with me. I'll shoot with you..

Reactions: Norman1950
Took the rifle to get get the Razor sighted in and got my best group I’ve ever shot. Ri only got to try SK Long Range and CCI Standard Velocity.

my 457 absolutely loved CCI and got my best group out of it.

this was a 4 shot group at 50 yards.

gonna try and get other brands to test out but I’m really hoping CCI SV is what the barrel likes.

Attachments

• 3A6B5ABF-A85D-4E5B-AF40-01B506EFBF47.jpeg
    3A6B5ABF-A85D-4E5B-AF40-01B506EFBF47.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Bean
Took the rifle to get get the Razor sighted in and got my best group I’ve ever shot. Ri only got to try SK Long Range and CCI Standard Velocity.

my 457 absolutely loved CCI and got my best group out of it.

this was a 4 shot group at 50 yards.

gonna try and get other brands to test out but I’m really hoping CCI SV is what the barrel likes.
Wow, that's very nice. I just got my first brick of SK 22lr ammo today. I've only been to one 22 bench match but I plan to shoot the next one. I will be shooting with myv10/22 I built so I'm not sure if I can keep up with the others shooting voodoo , anschutz , and CZ bolts but I will shoot it anyway and see howvi really like it. If I do, then I will start cruising the 22 rifle threads and select my bolt gun.

Reactions: TheButtPirate
I haven't used this for my 22 but I absolutely love it for my precision rifles. It has lots of places to attach whatever and a bi-pocket inside, as well as 2 other magazine type pockets.. I would think with some extra velcro straps it would work well to carry an extra barrel or two.

The Galati 55" elite is what I have but they make a few different ones and different lengths. Great mat to shoot on and it's just a lot easier to use for me. The inside has a system like you find in soft cases with velcro straps you can put anywhere you want through the molle type interior. It also has shoulder straps and a cummerbund that's padded on my model if you wanted to take it for a long hike. I have another bag that's similar but not near as well made. I got this one for the length so I can leave my suppressor on the gun and just strap the bag shut easily and put it in the truck. For a .22, you would of course get a shorter version. I've been really impressed with how well this one is made.
Thank's ended up with a "Armycamo 42" Double Rifle case"

Not custom, but think this will do for ya.
I have a CZ457 with the barrel conversions and suppressors and ...... Stuff. This bag is perfect.

I know all the different models of the 457 use the same receiver. Does that mean the action is the same for .17, .22 and .22 mag as well?
In this case Action and Receiver are basically interchangeable terms.
On the 457 the magwell has a spacer that is used with 22lr, when using 22Mag/17WMR that spacer is removed for the longer cartridges/magazines to fit.
Since bolt face remains same with Rimfire it's basically a barrel swap and mag well adjustment and you are good to go with different caliber.

In this case Action and Receiver are basically interchangeable terms.
On the 457 the magwell has a spacer that is used with 22lr, when using 22Mag/17WMR that spacer is removed for the longer cartridges/magazines to fit.
Since bolt face remains same with Rimfire it's basically a barrel swap and mag well adjustment and you are good to go with different caliber.
That’s what I read, just wanted to make sure.
Thanks!

I hadn't thought of being able to pull the spacer from the magwell for 22 Mag/17HMR. Just hadn't crossed my mind. But it has me thinking... Has anyone ever seen a switch barrel set up on one of these?

Edit: Apparently a google search was the way to go, but now that I see that they offer it from CZ, where can someone get an aftermarket 17HMR barrel? I know there are quite a few that make 22LR barrels, just don't seem to find 17HMR.

Last edited:
I hadn't thought of being able to pull the spacer from the magwell for 22 Mag/17HMR. Just hadn't crossed my mind. But it has me thinking... Has anyone ever seen a switch barrel set up on one of these?

Edit: Apparently a google search was the way to go, but now that I see that they offer it from CZ, where can someone get an aftermarket 17HMR barrel? I know there are quite a few that make 22LR barrels, just don't seem to find 17HMR.
I got a .22WMR barrel from Lilja, I'm sure they have .17HMR. I am hoping to go to the range this weekend and check out Zero change while changing barrels.
The CZ wood stock barrel channel will need some expanding for the Lilja barrel's slightly heavier (.860/.900) taper, but don't think it will be unsightly when going back to the lighter CZ barrels. I think I can do it with sandpaper. Regardless, I'm looking at chassis.
I have .22lr and 17HMR that came with the rifle, and a Lilja .22WMR I have only shot the .17HMR so far and I was not real serious, just pulling the trigger and having fun. It seemed to be shooting about 1MOA@50yds. It looks like it is going to be pretty windy this weekend but might able to make Zero change determination.

I’m talking to a guy now that has a Varmint in .17hmr, I just want the action. I’d sell you the barrel if we make a deal on it

Finally got mine together. Ripped the gently used 457 At-One out of the horrible little stock and replaced it with an XLR Element 4.0 chassis, Area 419 bolt knob, YoDave trigger spring set at 12oz. Had a DIP rail but am currently replacing with an Area 419 30MOA rail, Seekins low rings. Optics are an Athlon Helos 6-24x50 I got cheap from Midway. Still stock barrel but Dead Air Mask HD22 was a solid addition. Also an Anarchy Outdoors extended mag release and throw lever for the scope. Fully upgraded Harris bipod with Hawk Hill Talons. Sure I am missing stuff but ya get the drift....

Attachments

• DSC_0238.jpg
    DSC_0238.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 163
  • PXL_20211025_223008957.jpg
    PXL_20211025_223008957.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 158
I received the KRG Bravo chassis today, got the stocks changed over and the Anarchy Outdoors, mag well filler piece installed. Now waiting for UPS to deliver a part for work tomorrow, then its to the range and try it out

View attachment 7720269View attachment 7720270
Regarding the KRG bravo stock, what parts were included with the stock and what else did you need to buy>

The new barrel shoots great. I got it zeroed with my Aguila Target ammo and put about 50 rounds through it. Then put on my Magnetospeed on a Wiser mount and switched to my SK Long Range Match ammo and shot a handful of groups. It was all looking really good.

So I started adjusting my tuner, which turned out to be difficult. It shot a lot of settings pretty darn well. So I kept sending more rounds to flesh it out. In the end I think I'm in a good spot. Though I shot the hell out of my target. I needed more aim points.

But its looking good. Definitely a different feel to the round chambering.

Here's a good look at how 30 consecutive rounds performed across my chrono.

This SD is with the SK Long Range Match ammo correct

Regarding the KRG bravo stock, what parts were included with the stock and what else did you need to buy>
the chassis came with everything but the mag well filler piece. The Anarchy Outdoors filler piece does make the 5 shot mag unusable, the flair on the end of the mag hits before the latch catches. The other thing I added was the DIP extended mag release latch handle.

Reactions: WeeHooker
Need some help / advice please. I really like the KRG Whiskey 3 chassis, but its not available for the CZ 457 - not even special order. I intend to by a KRG Bravo for a CZ 457 and a Whiskey 3 for a Remington 700 SA and then swop the backbone and trigger guard to have a Whiskey 3 for a CZ 457. Anybody tried this before or know whether it should work? I can then sell the Bravo as a Remington 700 SA chassis.
You can try X-ray rear
https://kineticresearchgroup.com/product/x-ray-rear/

I bought a CZ 457 shortly after they were first launched, I really wanted the 16" but couldn't find one so got the 20" instead.

Mine loves CCI Standard, seems to very accurate / consistent.

I took mine to the range yesterday to find they had just installed new gongs at 300M, I tried the 300M and could make hits probably 8 times out of 10 (there is a couple of hits from my CF rifles too :)). Great training for not much cash.

Very happy with the 457.
IMG_7749.jpg

Had anybody changed put thr buttstock on the 457 precision chassis?

i have to replace the Boyd At-One stock on my CZ 457, yesterday I ordered a KRG Bravo chassis.
How are you liking it? I'm just about ready to move on from the Boyd's ProVarmint on my 457 going to see if I can find a Bravo on sale here in the next month or so. I've read about spacers for the mag well on here? I use the 5 round CZ mag....is that not going to work on the Bravo w/o some modification on my end?

I like mine a lot, on mine the 5 shot does work, now that the filler piece is setting flat, it works. The mag touches, but does lock in.

the original Boyd stock on mine was exceedingly rough, the replace KRG is great, but I just bought another CZ 457 At-One Varmint, this one the stock is excellent, smooth, with a glossy finish and all the adjustable pieces actually move when you want them to.

Reactions: Jdaniel344
I've got Midway, Brownholes, KRG and Anarchy Outdoors links I check for sales coming up on KRG Bravo....any other sites I might want to keep tabs on for a CZ 457 Bravo? Thanks

I've got Midway, Brownholes, KRG and Anarchy Outdoors links I check for sales coming up on KRG Bravo....any other sites I might want to keep tabs on for a CZ 457 Bravo? Thanks
We would be more than happy to help you out on KRG products. We are a Snipers Hide supporter and a KRG dealer. We have been well known to help out Hide members as well.

Just got a 457 Varmint Precision Chasis. Ordered a 30MOA base from A419. Getting caught up on trying to find the right optic for it, I have pro deals on many brands. Getting started in this sport and don't want to go too crazy but definitely want to build a nice rifle. Between a Venom 5-25x56 FFP EBR-7C and the Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 FFP. I know this isn't a decision anyone can make for me but would just love some input. Glad to be apart of this community now!

We would be more than happy to help you out on KRG products. We are a Snipers Hide supporter and a KRG dealer. We have been well known to help out Hide members as well.
Sorry been a bit lazy keeping up with threads thanks Cattleman. I suppose black would be ideal since that is going to be my base coat of paint, but I could live with any color.....CZ 457 Bravo price whenever you get a chance please. Thanks

Sorry been a bit lazy keeping up with threads thanks Cattleman. I suppose black would be ideal since that is going to be my base coat of paint, but I could live with any color.....CZ 457 Bravo price whenever you get a chance please. Thanks
I will shoot you a message, my Hide price can't be publicly stated.

Just got a 457 Varmint Precision Chasis. Ordered a 30MOA base from A419. Getting caught up on trying to find the right optic for it, I have pro deals on many brands. Getting started in this sport and don't want to go too crazy but definitely want to build a nice rifle. Between a Venom 5-25x56 FFP EBR-7C and the Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 FFP. I know this isn't a decision anyone can make for me but would just love some input. Glad to be apart of this community now!
I'm not an expert by any means but have purchased 5 Athlon and Vortex scopes for my Bergara B14R's and CZ 457's in the last year. My latest buy was the Vortex Venom you mention. I'm pretty impressed with it. I like the 7C recital allot. Glass seems Vg for the price range and the turrets feel great. The fact that it comes with a sunshade and throw lever is icing on the cake. Mine will eventually end up on a CZ 457 project gun I'm currently putting together. IMHO, it's allot of scope for just over 4 bills. Of course, your needs may vary depending on your intended use. hth

Would the Leupold MK5HD (PR-2 reticle) be a good choice of optic for my CZ 457? Selling the Razor 3-18 to get something with higher magnification.

The only downside I see with the Leupold is a 50yd parallax adjustment.

But I keep seeing that the Leopold has much better glass all around.

I have been searching this forum and thread and have come up empty handed with a similar build with 40mm objective scope. I am trying to not use an added check rest.

I just picked up a cz 457 pro varmint. Primary use will be small varmint hunting as the priority even though I won’t be doing it as often as general plinking steel and paper targets. So I would assume range I would be shooting is 25yrds to 300 yrds. I want to keep it still maneuverable so I can walk and hunt and not have a very large heavy scope on top of it. The scope I am looking at getting is :

Athlon talos 3-12x40 BDC 600 IR Has 60MOA adjustment for elevation and wind age Shows the objective as 1.9” and the ocular as 1.8”. Total length as 12”
Looking at this scope since it has AO and an illuminated reticle for dark backgrounds and is under the $200 limit I’m willing to spend at this time.
For a scope mounting rail it appears the area 419 will be to tall for a 40mm objective and low rings as I would have to add an additional cheek riser to what the stock already has.

For lower profile rail I’m looking at the DIP rail and Bscar which DIP is in stock in 25MOA. Will this allow me to be within my adjustment range for 25 yards to 300 yards if I was to be dialing? The BDC on the scope is listed for center fire but I’d assume that it would work with 22lr for holdovers but would have to test and make a cheat sheet for the actual yardage in correlation to the reticle BDC.

I believe the scope and scope rail are pretty solid choices but then to the scope rings I am unsure what size to get? I would like to be able to run scope caps if possible and maybe put an ARD in the front cap occasionally since I believe there is no sun shade available for that scope. So what rings should I get low or mediums ,brand etc…

Would the Leupold MK5HD (PR-2 reticle) be a good choice of optic for my CZ 457? Selling the Razor 3-18 to get something with higher magnification.

The only downside I see with the Leupold is a 50yd parallax adjustment.

But I keep seeing that the Leopold has much better glass all around.
If you are talking about a match rifle, that parallax is pretty important. You'll get very small targets at 25 to 40 yards with some regularity, and they will be blurry. I ran an XTRII with a 50yd parallax for a while.. it was noticeable.

I'm not sure why 18x is coming up short for you though. I run a 3.3-18 XTR3 with zero issues. The furthest target you may ocassionally/rarely shoot at is 350 to 400 yards. Most targets at that distance are quite large, as in 4 to 5 moa. The large majority of targets are inside of 200 yards. Just like with centerfire, I find I pretty much run everything at 12 to 16x. It seems like a ton of magnification compared to running centerfire on the same magnification on 400 to 1000 yard targets.

I have been searching this forum and thread and have come up empty handed with a similar build with 40mm objective scope. I am trying to not use an added check rest.

I just picked up a cz 457 pro varmint. Primary use will be small varmint hunting as the priority even though I won’t be doing it as often as general plinking steel and paper targets. So I would assume range I would be shooting is 25yrds to 300 yrds. I want to keep it still maneuverable so I can walk and hunt and not have a very large heavy scope on top of it. The scope I am looking at getting is :

Athlon talos 3-12x40 BDC 600 IR Has 60MOA adjustment for elevation and wind age Shows the objective as 1.9” and the ocular as 1.8”. Total length as 12”
Looking at this scope since it has AO and an illuminated reticle for dark backgrounds and is under the $200 limit I’m willing to spend at this time.
For a scope mounting rail it appears the area 419 will be to tall for a 40mm objective and low rings as I would have to add an additional cheek riser to what the stock already has.

For lower profile rail I’m looking at the DIP rail and Bscar which DIP is in stock in 25MOA. Will this allow me to be within my adjustment range for 25 yards to 300 yards if I was to be dialing? The BDC on the scope is listed for center fire but I’d assume that it would work with 22lr for holdovers but would have to test and make a cheat sheet for the actual yardage in correlation to the reticle BDC.

I believe the scope and scope rail are pretty solid choices but then to the scope rings I am unsure what size to get? I would like to be able to run scope caps if possible and maybe put an ARD in the front cap occasionally since I believe there is no sun shade available for that scope. So what rings should I get low or mediums ,brand etc…
If you are looking to keep weight and profile down I would look at Warne RF rings, no rail required.
For that scope I would advise the MilDot version though it does not have illumination if you can do without there.
That BDC isn't going to jive well with 22Lr at all. Also realize the Talos is Second Focal Plane and reticle is only valid at 10 power.

If you can swing it the TalosBTR 4-14x44 is a great scope for 22lr. It is MRAD based, has a nice reticle and is illuminated.
This guy is FFP so reticle is valid at all power ranges.
Ring for it would be https://warnescopemounts.com/product/warne-30mm-rimfire-high-matte-rings/

If you want to keep to the Talos line and need illumination I would look at the 6-24x50 ATMR1
It is Mil based and has a good reticle.

You are going to be holding ~8 Mil @200yrds in 22LR Sub (1080fps) so you want a reticle that can give you what you need for distance you will be shooting out to.

If you are talking about a match rifle, that parallax is pretty important. You'll get very small targets at 25 to 40 yards with some regularity, and they will be blurry. I ran an XTRII with a 50yd parallax for a while.. it was noticeable.

I'm not sure why 18x is coming up short for you though. I run a 3.3-18 XTR3 with zero issues. The furthest target you may ocassionally/rarely shoot at is 350 to 400 yards. Most targets at that distance are quite large, as in 4 to 5 moa. The large majority of targets are inside of 200 yards. Just like with centerfire, I find I pretty much run everything at 12 to 16x. It seems like a ton of magnification compared to running centerfire on the same magnification on 400 to 1000 yard targets.
It’s not that it wasn’t enough I just wanted more to verify hits on paper rather than going out to the target at the range. But I do like the scope.

Just looking for more magnification

It’s not that it wasn’t enough I just wanted more to verify hits on paper rather than going out to the target at the range. But I do like the scope.

Just looking for more magnification
I only shoot 50 and 100 yards for zero then everything further out is just a hit or miss on steel.

More horsepower makes sense for your needs.

If you are looking to keep weight and profile down I would look at Warne RF rings, no rail required.
For that scope I would advise the MilDot version though it does not have illumination if you can do without there.
That BDC isn't going to jive well with 22Lr at all. Also realize the Talos is Second Focal Plane and reticle is only valid at 10 power.

If you can swing it the TalosBTR 4-14x44 is a great scope for 22lr. It is MRAD based, has a nice reticle and is illuminated.
This guy is FFP so reticle is valid at all power ranges.
Ring for it would be https://warnescopemounts.com/product/warne-30mm-rimfire-high-matte-rings/

If you want to keep to the Talos line and need illumination I would look at the 6-24x50 ATMR1
It is Mil based and has a good reticle.

You are going to be holding ~8 Mil @200yrds in 22LR Sub (1080fps) so you want a reticle that can give you what you need for distance you will be shooting out to.
Thank you for the info! Any other recommendations for something with an illuminated reticle? I’m going to be able to use expert voice or govx.. didn’t even think of that till talking to a friend. So really trying to not spend more then $300 out of pocket. Not sure what that equates to with one of those mil programs