• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daily Distraction

IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3520.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg
IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_1992.jpeg

Half Dome?

R
Yep. Did that in my youth. 17 mile round trip to our base on the valley floor. Fun! But tiring.

Wish I would’ve had a hot chickadee like in the gif to hike with…each step would’ve been just a wee bit lighter!

Reactions: Rthur
My son and his fiance at Banff. Picture taken by finace's fucking idiot of a mother who apparently thinks that the constant parade of reports of people falling to their death while trying to take a stinkin' picture is just misinformation.

View attachment 8161862
You need to rescue him from it all.
Is the mom fat?

Trying to figure out how much rain we've gotten in the Metro Area this year. We must have exceeded our annual precipitation for the year.

Reactions: powdahound76
Trying to figure out how much rain we've gotten in the Metro Area this year. We must have exceeded our annual precipitation for the year.

I think my little peanut brain is just too small to understand this.

The TV tells me that my area is 2.5" below average in rain fall, then tells me it is "climate change" that is the problem.

I have one of those cheapo weather stations on the roof of my house, really like it. Just this week my house tells me I got 4.3" of rain, so that means to me we should be over.

I can't figure out why the TV keeps telling me we are still below average in the rain fall area.

Suppose I should just trust the TV more, you know they have never lied to me before right?

And just incase it is not clear to everyone, everything in this post is a joke. The only things that are real are the rain fall numbers, and what the news is saying.

The TV tells me that my area is 2.5" below average in rain fall, then tells me it is "climate change" that is the problem.

I have one of those cheapo weather stations on the roof of my house, really like it. Just this week my house tells me I got 4.3" of rain, so that means to me we should be over.

I can't figure out why the TV keeps telling me we are still below average in the rain fall area.

Suppose I should just trust the TV more, you know they have never lied to me before right?

And just incase it is not clear to everyone, everything in this post is a joke. The only things that are real are the rain fall numbers, and what the news is saying.
I welcome the opportunity to pay more taxes so the smartest folks in the world can spend it to save me from weather.

Best use for a television.

Reactions: silentnswift
Screenshot_20180829-092752~2.png

Rocky Mountain National Park, Flattop Mountain, Dragon's Tail Couloir.

Screenshot_2016-03-24-21-23-59-1.png

Mt. Evans, Snave Couloir, Front Range, Colorado.

Screenshot_20180216-092959~2.png

Pitch 3 or 6 on Bird Brain Blvd, Camp Bird Road, Ouray, Colorado, with Steve House.

Huerfano Valley and Blanca Pk.JPG

Huerfano Valley, Blanca Peak, Colorado.

I live in Ohio now and miss the fucking mountains. :(

Son and I in goose pit....Wye River area of Maryland's eastern shore
1687298028823.jpeg

Decoys in the field at the end of the day. The geese apparently wear watches and know when closing time is. LOL
1687298133532.jpeg

The boys in the pit
1687298248236.jpeg

And finally, James the wonder dog who very sadly is not longer with us. He had more personality than any dog I have met...which is kind of why he was a field trial failure. Just not dumb enough! haha
1687298342784.jpeg