• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daily Distraction

20230720_081618.jpg

Not my Pic. . my NW. area it 02:00 AM here right now, and I was just dozing off but got a pic. on my cell phone sent from someone over in Sicily , there it like 9 Hr. latter time zone.
I know it not great Pic. but i guess Mt. Etna just Popped-off for them .

-
Etna.jpg

-

This was my “Daily Distraction“, from yesterday. Clearing out some brush & trees in the yard I stopped to survey my progress, literally between my feet this was in the ground, initially thought it was a coin. A little spit and wipe and this is what I observed. so any ideas on how old it is?
*online info puts it approximately 1911-1912.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    740.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallDodge
This was my “Daily Distraction“, from yesterday. Clearing out some brush & trees in the yard I stopped to survey my progress, literally between my feet this was in the ground, initially thought it was a coin. A little spit and wipe and this is what I observed. so any ideas on how old it is?
*online info puts it approximately 1911-1912.

I'm not very educated on the layouts of various cities, which is a good thing I think. Is this where the LV false flag massacre took place?
The gold building off in the distance is Mandalay Bay. More than 10,000 peopel work there. You can read it on the building if you zoom in. I was laughing about the big Doritos banner on the Luxor. It reminded me of Idiocracy.

20231223_070515.jpg
20231223_070500.jpg

I had a rainbow at sunrise the other day. It looks like it does at benders here today.

Reactions: mtrmn
'bout a foot has dropped here today......blowing about 60mph so...
Fuck going out there to get any photos of it, you are drenched wet in 30 seconds and that's not fun in what is probably a -10 -20 windchill.

Extremely thick and gunky snow, chicken feathers are probably 1" in size.
15' visibility give or take ?

• Wow
Reactions: mtrmn
One of my favorite pictures taken on a hunting trip with my dad and brother in Idaho.

Attachments

• IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Hobo Hilton