• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dead air Nomad-LT announced

I just got my serial number so looks like that timeline is holding.
Did you have to backorder? That sucks. But at least they've already got you a S/N so you can get the paperwork rolling along. 👍🏼

I wanted a black one, but they were sold out. All they had was naked, so I bought it. They told me it was only like $30 to send it back and have it cerakoted black if I wanted, too, so I might do that in the future, if I don't like the way looks when I get my stamps back, and go pick them up.

Did you have to backorder? That sucks. But at least they've already got you a S/N so you can get the paperwork rolling along. 👍🏼

I wanted a black one, but they were sold out. All they had was naked, so I bought it. They told me it was only like $30 to send it back and have it cerakoted black if I wanted, too, so I might do that in the future, if I don't like the way looks when I get my stamps back, and go pick them up.
Yea I back ordered from silencer shop, figured naked would be most in demand and easiest to get so I got one of those. Hopefully get it later this year but who knows anymore.

I'm hoping I'm gettin close to getting my stamps approved... This wait is killing me. Once you've bought your cans, you know you won't be able to use them for a while... But you still just don't have the desire to go to the range, because you know you'll still have to wear ear pro until your stamps come back. 🤣

I tried calling them today at 3:45pm CST, and the said it was past office hours... WTF??? Anyone else had this issue lately?

Still waiting on my Nomad-LT, but glad I got my Sandman-S sent to my local SOT's range so I get conjugal visits while waiting. 😏

Quick video of it on my 16" .300 BLK and 24" 6.5 Grendel... Sorry about the background noise...It's normally pretty quiet there, but they were really busy yesterday for some reason. 😐

In another thread he was talking about buying a rifle can for his bolt-actions... That's why I stated that. I was making sure he was aware the Wolfman won't work on a 6.5CM and .300 Norma Mag. LOL

Reactions: Mini 762
I’m shooting .308 for now. Will most likely swap hosts back and fourth for awhile when I want to get a different cal.

Attachments

• 8A04DBF1-DD6C-4C19-97C0-D7E61249336D.png
    8A04DBF1-DD6C-4C19-97C0-D7E61249336D.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 29
Haven’t really posted on here. I joined about a year ago and started taking my shooting a little more seriously lately. Then I started EDS from the beginning and heard Frank mention the 100 post minimum to get access to the buy sell trade and other areas.