• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dead Air Suppressor Quality

They left all three of my Ti’s full of blast media, found it after the first couple shots when I set my rifle in the rack and completely coated the inside of my barrel and action. Had to tear it completely apart including removing the barrel and trigger to get all of it out.

I spent hours and multiple cleanings trying to get it removed from the cans and still kept getting some in the action for a while after shots knocked more loose. Took several range trips and cleanings to finally stop getting the media in my actions.

As I’ve said before Fuck KGM.
I’m starting to see a pattern of unless their brand name and logo are on it, they don’t really give a fuck about it, or the customer. They only care if it makes them look bad in an obvious way. They’ll do the bare minimum and “you get what you get”, just to pacify you. 🙄

Most folks don’t even know that DA doesn’t build their own cans, which is why KGM treats DA customers like shit, because it makes DA look bad, and not KGM. I guarantee they take VIP care of their own customers with KGM brand cans, though…

People can say that I’m just being a fanboy, but the fact is, it’s an obvious pattern of shitty DA warranty work from KGM, and new DA suppressor manufacturing. They sure let a lot of Sierra 5’s out the gate before anything was addressed about the baffle issues. Had they took proper QA/QC measured this would have been caught much sooner, and very few, if any, would have ever left the plant. Because many folks reported obviously cracked blast baffles with the naked eye and a flashlight shining on them on brand new cans.

That said, DA is at fault for not keeping as close an eye on their sub’s production with proper final QA/QC before shipping them out. There are no innocent parties in this, other than the unsuspecting consumers who were getting screwed.

Reactions: Cypress87
I’m starting to see a pattern of unless their brand name and logo are on it, they don’t really give a fuck about it, or the customer. They only care if it makes them look bad in an obvious way. They’ll do the bare minimum and “you get what you get”, just to pacify you. 🙄

Most folks don’t even know that DA doesn’t build their own cans, which is why KGM treats DA customers like shit, because it makes DA look bad, and not KGM. I guarantee they take VIP care of their own customers with KGM brand cans, though…

People can say that I’m just being a fanboy, but the fact is, it’s an obvious pattern of shitty DA warranty work from KGM, and new DA suppressor manufacturing. They sure let a lot of Sierra 5’s out the gate before anything was addressed about the baffle issues. Had they took proper QA/QC measured this would have been caught much sooner, and very few, if any, would have ever left the plant. Because many folks reported obviously cracked blast baffles with the naked eye and a flashlight shining on them on brand new cans.

That said, DA is at fault for not keeping as close an eye on their sub’s production with proper final QA/QC before shipping them out. There are no innocent parties in this, other than the unsuspecting consumers who were getting screwed.

That’s what I gathered, I was originally told a couple weeks to get it fixed but KGM used all their parts for new cans, held none over for warranty work and they did that more than once. I guess they finally got around to fixing it when the warranty pile got too high to ignore.

Reactions: FuhQ