• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Poor people bringing your poor people children to my neighborhood to Trick or Treat

You better pass out full size candy bars since you didn’t tip the coffee lady

Reactions: BCP
Just think when all them poor motherfuckers at the boarder show up for Trick or Treat. Need to trick their asses back to where they came from!
For them it's trick-or-treat every day of the year, facing every taxpayer with their hands out. Can we turn out the lights on them?

I bet actually rich people get a good giggle from watching upper class poors, talk down to lower class poors.

1635684037680.png

Dear Poors,

I know poor people do poor people things, which is why they're poor, so let me help you poors out a little.

If all of you over in Poorpersonville get together and decide that having Halloween on the 30th instead of the 31st for whatever dumb fucking reason is going to be a thing out of nowhere, make sure that you actually let all of the non poors know.

It's been indelible in my hippocampus watching the current and next generation of poors wandering around the 'rich neighborhood' (where you don't fucking live) with dumb fucking looks on their faces wondering why no one has any candy and why the streets are currently dark as fuck.

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

Sincerely,

The guy who actually turned all of the exterior lights to the house on and then 550 corded all of the gates leading to the front door shut.

Idk it's always nice seeing 30 year olds with no teeth. Tired of getting gum jobs from grannies

We could start a Halloween parade, non poors would have floats, kings and queens and throw candy at them on the street like Mardi Gras. Hell make a candy cannon?

Reactions: Plinker 73
I'm going to put a Biden mask on and when the little cocksuckers come to the door, just toss some candy on the porch and watch them scramble for it, making sure there's not enough for everyone.

Either that or stick my hand in one of the kid's bags and grab most of their candy and put it in the other bags and say 'You have too much. You need to share.'

One time on the oil rig, I ate the last Tootsie Pop out of the candy jar, which also happened to be the last piece of candy in the jar too. Then I balled up some mud and cotton seed hulls back on the stick, put the wrapper back and put it back in the candy jar. As I was headed down the stairs at shift change. I heard one of the guys on the day crew, yell last tootsie pop mother fuckers, and start laughing maniacally. Then he yelled, awwww what the fuck. Then I started laughing maniacally.

Reactions: Mudburner
I gave out a fuck load of candy and hit on moms. Scored some new phone numbers.

Seriously, the moms dress like slutty cats and shit thanks to society. The dads don’t go with them, if they’re even still married. Hot pussy walking up to my door and dressed like they have daddy issues? Fuck yes, I have the best name brand, full size candy. Easy and cheap way to flex, lol.

ETA: I also keep a bucket with ice and girly drinks like Smirnoff ice and shit. No beer though. Don’t want the one random father to want to stick around. Keep a trash can too. Treats for the kids, and the female adults. They drink the drink quick so they can use the trash can and they get talkative. Getting pussy is an art form.

I love Halloween.
My position on giving away candy just changed, it also reminded me of my youth. Working at a farm/nursery we did night time hay rides through the woods.... lots of hot moms.

One of the only good things about the whole Covid mess is that I no longer have to pretend to act sociable.

So for the second year in a row, my light is off and I'm not wasting my hard earned, over taxed money buying candy.

Always enjoyed trick or treat with my son and his cousins. We mostly went to houses where we knew the people.

Grew up, lived in nicer neighborhoods for a while, and it was a constant stream of kids I didn't know. Started leaving the porch light off. Hot mommies are nice, but constant stream of kids from 5:30 pm until bedtime was a pain.

Now live over 100 yards from the nearest house, and never see anyone.

One time on the oil rig, I ate the last Tootsie Pop out of the candy jar, which also happened to be the last piece of candy in the jar too. Then I balled up some mud and cotton seed hulls back on the stick, put the wrapper back and put it back in the candy jar. As I was headed down the stairs at shift change. I heard one of the guys on the day crew, yell last tootsie pop mother fuckers, and start laughing maniacally. Then he yelled, awwww what the fuck. Then I started laughing maniacally.

At my old job there was a guy who would suck the salt off pretzels and then put em back in the bag. Then some other dumbass would be all "why is there a bag of unsalted pretzels here??".

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
I lived in a little town of DuPont, Wash. for a short time in '63 while growing up. It was 100% white (supremacists).
All us kids would gather w/out our parents at the local church at a designated time in our costumes with the plan to regroup back at the church at 10:00.

Every house had their lights on and some just had a box of loose candy and kids took a handful, respectful not to take more than would have been given to them if the owner were home. One house had a pot of loose change with a spatula in it and kids would dip into that and there was still plenty of change when I saw it.

That was the cleanest, most civilized little town I've ever seen.

I lived in a little town of DuPont, Wash. for a short time in '63 while growing up. It was 100% white (supremacists).
All us kids would gather w/out our parents at the local church at a designated time in our costumes with the plan to regroup back at the church at 10:00.

Every house had their lights on and some just had a box of loose candy and kids took a handful, respectful not to take more than would have been given to them if the owner were home. One house had a pot of loose change with a spatula in it and kids would dip into that and there was still plenty of change when I saw it.

Bunch a haters…. :)

Our Halloween as kids was the same…

Sirhr

That's near Tacoma I lived in that area for a couple years. Loved it but my stupidass father hated it because it was green and it rained. Now it's so expensive I couldn't move there if I wanted to. A house with wheels on it is 300k.

That's near Tacoma I lived in that area for a couple years. Loved it but my stupidass father hated it because it was green and it rained. Now it's so expensive I couldn't move there if I wanted to. A house with wheels on it is 300k.
There weren't any houses on wheels when I lived there.
Lived there when JFK was assassinated. Older kids could ride to the woods at the edge of town on their bikes with their shotguns across the handle bars and shoot pheasants in the fields. All the fathers were hunters.
Yeah, it rained, a lot. We didn't play sandlot football, it was always mudlot football. It seemed like it took me a month to dry out after returning to Texas. I hated that Austin didn't have big pine trees and dark forests.

All I can say is that I'm sorry. I will probably do it again next year too since the 31st is on a Monday. See you Sunday the 30th!

Years of dealing with assholes for a living I don’t blame the kids for their parents, when I lived in town I would drink and hand out candy, one little bar each, when a kid would actually say thank you they got stopped and I gave them a big handful.

I lived in a poors neighborhood for many years, but it was a fun place, and people were not so poor that they could not buy candy to hand out. Halloween included a large neighborhood party with grilling burgers and dogs (poors food) and cheap beer an soda on ice, games for the kids. This was done via RSVP to neighborhood people, and then donations from the neighbors that could to cover the cost (everyone that showed up gave something).

It was poors fun ;)

when it got dark, most went home to hand out candy

Neighborhood wasn't so large that we didn't all know each other. We were an active neighborhood that helped each other.

and son of a bitch if every year we didn't have van loads of kids dropped off from other neighborhoods. I didn't care too much about the candy, but they started coming earlier to get burgers and dogs and sodas.

mooching poors have to find a way to ruin everyone's fun

Y'all motherfuckers are dicks. Buy $20 worth of candy, give it to kids who will remember and cherish T&T'ing well into adulthood, turn out the lights when you're out of candy. I'll be mighty generous to the kids who brave the snow and cold wind tonight to come out Trick or Treating. I think I'll break out the change jar to help fill their piggy banks too, because it's going to be a suckfest of an evening outdoors and they'll deserve it.

If you live in a homeowner association controlled gated community and have rent-a-cop lawn and decoration enforcement of yourself and your neighbors, you're a freedom poor. You can't change my mind.

Y'all motherfuckers are dicks. Buy $20 worth of candy, give it to kids who will remember and cherish T&T'ing well into adulthood, turn out the lights when you're out of candy. I'll be mighty generous to the kids who brave the snow and cold wind tonight to come out Trick or Treating. I think I'll break out the change jar to help fill their piggy banks too, because it's going to be a suckfest of an evening outdoors and they'll deserve it.

If you live in a homeowner association controlled gated community and have rent-a-cop lawn and decoration enforcement of yourself and your neighbors, you're a freedom poor. You can't change my mind.
I agree.

It's all in fun until the cops show up.

I've set up a bluetooth speaker on my porch and will play the sound of a chainsaw when the kids ring the doorbell.

Maybe go down to the dispensary and get some of those gummy worms.

Yep, some people are poor. We have a state housing project in the community near where I live and go to church. Yes, the kids will probably grow up to be shitheads like their abusive parents, but that doesn't mean that we have to treat them like that now.

The first Sunday of every month we hold a potluck luncheon after church. Even though we don't always see the kids every week (and never their worthless parents), the kids all come in force on that first Sunday for a free meal...and it is probably the only real meal they get that weekend. I know they don't get breakfast that day because I ask them.

Sometimes it is hard to see how something so insignificant to us can mean such a big thing to a kid with nothing. I'm guilty of it too. But instead of glorifying the parable of the rich man and poor man to our internet friends, maybe we can put that 120 seconds or five bucks into putting a smile on the face of someone who will probably always have a harder life than us.

Unfortunately, somehow the whole friggin town comes to my little neighborhood on Halloween. Last year had 500 pieces of candy and we ran out by about 7pm.

At this point it's a joke and more people in the neighborhood are just fuckit, I'm done. Lights off lay low.

Unfortunately, somehow the whole friggin town comes to my little neighborhood on Halloween. Last year had 500 pieces of candy and we ran out by about 7pm.

At this point it's a joke and more people in the neighborhood are just fuckit, I'm done. Lights off lay low.

In fucking payson? There aren't that many people there lol.

I'm in prescott with 600 pieces and I'm getting scared.

Dear Poors,

I know poor people do poor people things, which is why they're poor, so let me help you poors out a little.

If all of you over in Poorpersonville get together and decide that having Halloween on the 30th instead of the 31st for whatever dumb fucking reason is going to be a thing out of nowhere, make sure that you actually let all of the non poors know.

It's been indelible in my hippocampus watching the current and next generation of poors wandering around the 'rich neighborhood' (where you don't fucking live) with dumb fucking looks on their faces wondering why no one has any candy and why the streets are currently dark as fuck.

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

Sincerely,

The guy who actually turned all of the exterior lights to the house on and then 550 corded all of the gates leading to the front door shut.
Can I borrow like $3500?

PA system with a voice modulator and lower your voice about an octave or two. That’ll freak kids out, done it before,

A bunch of ghetto rats just rolled through my neighborhood with loud ass rap music BOOM nigga BOOM nigga BOOM nigga dropping kids everywhere maybe I'll be like OP and turn out the lights before locking myself in the closet.

TheGerman hates on the poors so much because he wants to be one of them. Change my mind.

Reactions: Dirty D