• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dear Poor people bringing your poor people children to my neighborhood to Trick or Treat

Working fire station tonight... Watching car loads of people drive up in their ratty suburbans, walk the block and then drive off. No chance do they live anywhere near the area. Wtf

Carefull, the Lord might hear you and decide to do a little humbling. That post will have a very different tone lol.

Not a single one!!!! Course my lights were off, but that has not stopped em in other years. Streets were busy though. Just not near my house. Ahhhhhhhh

I'm in a 55 and over community that has all ways had "no trick or treating" on the sign board because a lot of the residents are disabled and cant keep getting up and down to answer the door.
Last year a new management company bought the community and they no longer post that.
Due to the years of it being off limits there was no one trick or treating even without the sign.
Unfortunately the new company also removed the no soliciting sign at the entrance and some solicitors have noticed.

Halloween is on the 31st, it always has been, that’s the Halloween day. Not a poor problem as much as a stupid problem, which can often intermingle.

Also OP…if you were rich you would not have randoms able to just knock on your door, sounds like a case of the 10% trying to pretend to be the 1%.

Halloween is on the 31st, it always has been, that’s the Halloween day. Not a poor problem as much as a stupid problem, which can often intermingle.

Also OP…if you were rich you would not have randoms able to just knock on your door, sounds like a case of the 10% trying to pretend to be the 1%.

What is the top 1% individual income?​

To be a top 1% earner in the United States in 2021, you had to make $357,552. Top 1% is down from $361,020.00 in 2020.

We have that beat like a red headed stepchild from China.

I think to be 10% you basically have to have any actual job.

Parents and teachers tell the kids never to accept candy from strangers then go do that very thing wearing a mask after they've spent the last year bitching about wearing another sort of mask.

There is at least one registered sex-offender living in my subdivision. I wonder how many kids knocked on that pervert's door to get who-knows-what dropped in their bag.

People are that stupid and worse, are allowed to vote.

Halloween is one holiday that should be banned.

Well, we dragged the fire pit out into the drive way, lit up a fire, opened a bottle of wine, and gave away candy to everyone that came by until we ran out. (Had a couple of ‘hot moms’ but they had husbands dutifully in tow.) Towards 8:30 or so, the neighbors spotted us, lugged their chairs out, and joined us. Listened to the ‘stros game for a while. A car careened into the culdesac and screeched to a halt (spied an unmanned candy bowl) and a passenger hopped out. We yelled at them, and they dutifully backed up so that we could pour the last of our candy into their passenger window. Another successful Halloween.

If you’re complaining about ‘the poors’ that invade your neighborhood on Halloween, you’re the poor.

PS, when did Halloween start ending before 9pm? F’n millennials ruin everything.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Parents and teachers tell the kids never to accept candy from strangers then go do that very thing wearing a mask after they've spent the last year bitching about wearing another sort of mask.

There is at least one registered sex-offender living in my subdivision. I wonder how many kids knocked on that pervert's door to get who-knows-what dropped in their bag.

People are that stupid and worse, are allowed to vote.

Halloween is one holiday that should be banned.
I bet you tell all the little kids that Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy aren’t real too.

Well, we dragged the fire pit out into the drive way, lit up a fire, opened a bottle of wine, and gave away candy to everyone that came by until we ran out. (Had a couple of ‘hot moms’ but they had husbands dutifully in tow.) Towards 8:30 or so, the neighbors spotted us, lugged their chairs out, and joined us. Listened to the ‘stros game for a while. A car careened into the culdesac and screeched to a halt (spied an unmanned candy bowl) and a passenger hopped out. We yelled at them, and they dutifully backed up so that we could pour the last of our candy into their passenger window. Another successful Halloween.

If you’re complaining about ‘the poors’ that invade your neighborhood on Halloween, you’re the poor.

PS, when did Halloween start ending before 9pm? F’n millennials ruin everything.
My mommy said always turn the lights off at 8 :D. This was the first Halloween in a long time that was fun. Lots of yards decorations and everyone was having a great time. Had some who definitely weren't from the area, but everyone had parents with them and were just looking to have a fun evening. Couldn't have gone better in my eyes. Encountered those wonderful houses that hand out the full size bars. I still remember the houses that did that for me in the 80s.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

To be a top 1% earner in the United States in 2021, you had to make $357,552. Top 1% is down from $361,020.00 in 2020.

So why are random people able to just walk up to your house?

I don’t make that much and I have security and a big fucking gate. ;)

So why are random people able to just walk up to your house?

I don’t make that much and I have security and a big fucking gate. ;)
5skz7j.jpg

I had a whole three groups of kids last night, each got a big handful (my XL hand) of candy. One young girl was shivering so bad I would have given her a coat if I had one remotely her size, but she was roughing it out in the wet snow like good Wyoming girls do. The leftover candy will please the grandkids through Easter when they come visit.

we had huge bowl with sign to take it all...

bowl was still full when we retuned. lol

I just don think kids want to go out and earn any candy by walking around anymore. Entitled. lazy. spoiled. etc

DT

Reactions: UKDslayer
How long is it customary to leave the candy bowl out? One week, two maybe?

Until you've caught enough kids to keep up with the chores.
Chores with power tools, or chores the old fashioned way using manual tools. That’s a huge difference in the number of kids I need

For the plural "we", I think you'll need to use the household income figure.

What is the top 1% household income?​

To be in the top 1% in 2021, a household needed to earn $504,420.00. $531,020 was the threshold in 2020.

-Citation

One of these poors came into my subdivision of approximately 130 houses and stole 10+ buckets full of candy within the 1st hour. I heard about it and went home to guard it getting ready to clotheline this little MF'r.

One of these poors came into my subdivision of approximately 130 houses and stole 10+ buckets full of candy within the 1st hour. I heard about it and went home to guard it getting ready to clotheline this little MF'r.

Just leave a single bullet in a bucket with a note "your move".

Just leave a single bullet in a bucket with a note "your move".

They’ll eat the bullet, get constipated, you’ll get sued, they’ll end up living in your house and you’ll now be the new “poors”
folks don’t think the “justice” system be like it be, but it do

Not sure if it is “theft” if you left the candy bowl unattended, with the assumption that people would come by and take the candy. Now, if they took the bowl too? Maybe.

I mean, surely all the non-poors have a butler or someone that can attend to the candy delivery, while the home owners attend the All Hallows’ Eve soirée…

Reactions: TurboTrout
Got a date tonight with one of the ladies I met on Saturday. She’s not a fatty either, plus you already know she puts out.

Anywho, I’m glad at least some people still give out candy. I looked forward to Halloween as a kid for the candy, then as a teenager for the parties and pussy.

Reactions: Redmanss

IMG_4145.JPG

Solid warm up for Christmas.........
😎

R

Reactions: BCP
View attachment 7733315
Solid warm up for Christmas.........
😎

R
'Tis almost the season for Christmas domestic terrorists- I mean carolers. This is what @TheGerman hears...

For we all like figgy pudding,
For we all like figgy pudding,
For we all like figgy pudding, so bring it out here!
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And we won't go until we got some shot,
and we won't go until we got some shot,
and we won't go until we got some shot, so bring some out here!

Yep, some people are poor. We have a state housing project in the community near where I live and go to church. Yes, the kids will probably grow up to be shitheads like their abusive parents, but that doesn't mean that we have to treat them like that now.

The first Sunday of every month we hold a potluck luncheon after church. Even though we don't always see the kids every week (and never their worthless parents), the kids all come in force on that first Sunday for a free meal...and it is probably the only real meal they get that weekend. I know they don't get breakfast that day because I ask them.

Sometimes it is hard to see how something so insignificant to us can mean such a big thing to a kid with nothing. I'm guilty of it too. But instead of glorifying the parable of the rich man and poor man to our internet friends, maybe we can put that 120 seconds or five bucks into putting a smile on the face of someone who will probably always have a harder life than us.
Well said, sir

Reactions: diggler1833
For the plural "we", I think you'll need to use the household income figure.

What is the top 1% household income?​

To be in the top 1% in 2021, a household needed to earn $504,420.00. $531,020 was the threshold in 2020.

-Citation

I thought the other number seemed low.

From the look of her, she wanted to keep all the candy for herself...

I kept waiting for my crazy neighbor to pop off like that but he spent the entire Halloween hiding inside his house.

He has an Audi AND he drinks 9$ coffee AND he doesn't tip. He's gotta be Trump level.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I kept waiting for my crazy neighbor to pop off like that but he spent the entire Halloween hiding inside his house.

He has an Audi AND he drinks 9$ coffee AND he doesn't tip. He's gotta be Trump level.

Audi is a VW, VW was made by hitler = literally hitler 😂

Another year. Another fire in the cul de sac. Lots more kids, little kids, than last year. Be a grinch. Don’t be a grinch. I like sitting in the drive way and having the littles and their parents come by. We only had a couple of high schoolers, and they were dressed up.

Another year. Another fire in the cul de sac. Lots more kids, little kids, than last year. Be a grinch. Don’t be a grinch. I like sitting in the drive way and having the littles and their parents come by. We only had a couple of high schoolers, and they were dressed up.
It was dead here this year, I have several pounds of candy left unopened.

I live 3 miles up a private road, so I have to take my kids to the poor areas where houses are closer together if they want to trick or treat.

Reactions: D_TROS
I decided to big league the whole neighborhood and hand out full-size chocolate bars this year. It started raining about 45min in; I set up a canopy to sit under as the drizzle progressively got harder and damn if kids didn't continue to roll in over the next 30-45min through a 55-60F moderate rain. That's work ethic I haven't seen any previous year in this neighborhood (our 5th Halloween here).

Get off your wallets...

Dear Poors,

I know poor people do poor people things, which is why they're poor, so let me help you poors out a little.

If all of you over in Poorpersonville get together and decide that having Halloween on the 30th instead of the 31st for whatever dumb fucking reason is going to be a thing out of nowhere, make sure that you actually let all of the non poors know.

It's been indelible in my hippocampus watching the current and next generation of poors wandering around the 'rich neighborhood' (where you don't fucking live) with dumb fucking looks on their faces wondering why no one has any candy and why the streets are currently dark as fuck.

Go be poor somewhere else. Literally.

Sincerely,

The guy who actually turned all of the exterior lights to the house on and then 550 corded all of the gates leading to the front door shut.
boy, I hear this one.... my wife and I fortunately live in a similar area and it isn't just one night it is 2 nights prior to the formal treat night... to the point where in this neighborhood, there are only three families with age appropriate children for the walkabout... yet, there are at least 100 groups each night that wonder around in dollar store costumes pounding on door bells... and accompanied in some cases by unwashed parents who need a trip to the salon or barber... beater cars driving the streets and letting the crew of urchins out to run their menace on foot... there was a point where I would leave a large metal mixing bowl out and not have to deal with it... Now, I just turn all of the lights out, and watch for vandals... luckily we haven't seen that, but would just be a matter of time... and I am sure most of these are public assistance kid's with parent with sweet tooths... the entitlement generation

We've lived in a subdivision since 1990 and are used to the car loads of kids that get dropped off that live elsewhere. We sit on the front porch (garage doorway now) to greet the kids. The Wife hands out what She wants to for the big kids but lets the little ones get what they want. We probably had 250 kids last night. Maybe 1/2 of them said Thank You.

We didn't have a single kid show up last night. I only saw one kid go to the house across the street. Usually 50ish kids go down the sidewalk across the street and maybe 5-6 are brave enough to cross to our side. I give out the full size good stuff too so you'd think it would be worth it.

My wife tells me that the new thing is to have a "trunk or treat" location like a parking lot where everyone gathers and the kids just walk from car to car getting candy. Parents use "covid concerns" as a reason to justify this. Lazy fucking parents just don't want to walk around. Whatever, last night I ate a full size kitkat and a full size peanut m&ms and I didn't even care how bad that shit tastes.