• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deputy shot in head while sitting in cruiser

Again, when did I say anything about cutting death benefits. I simply pointed out the GOVERNEMNT DOES NOT PAY FOR SHIT and you took that and ran with all sorts of assumptions. You've taken a page right out of a politician's playbook.
So then your only point in this conversation about the death of a police officer is that the government doesn't have any money?

Noted

It sounds like an ANTIFA pamphlet eh?...read many of those?

Also....where's the lie?......

But how to fix it?

1) mandatory law degrees before employment

2) lose qualified immunity and make them obtain private insurance.

3) police chiefs are an elected position.

4) mandatory criminal trial for all police involved shootings...the state shouldn't have a say in whether an agent of the state committed a crime.
Ok, I agree with everything on that list.

Starting pay should be.... what.. $150k/ year?

I'm good with it.

The big hole in this plan is that you'll need about a million cops, and you'll be able to find about 5,000 people who will meet those requirements and do that job, even for $150k/year

It sounds like an ANTIFA pamphlet eh?...read many of those?

Also....where's the lie?......

But how to fix it?

1) mandatory law degrees before employment.

2) lose qualified immunity and make them obtain private insurance.

3) police chiefs are an elected position.

4) mandatory criminal trial for all police involved shootings...the state shouldn't have a say in whether an agent of the state committed a crime.

One, maybe. Two, qual immunity, yes, insurance, doubt that would change anything other than the lawsuit would be paid by the agency and the insurance company. Three, absolutely. Four, no. Investigate and prosecute if facts warrant Same for a non-LEO shooting.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Ide say $75-100k starting is fair depending on standard of living.

Ide much rather pay for high quality officers who are trained, have actual liability and have something to lose.

Over a low paid thug who has a tenuous grasp of the law and almost 0 accountability if they fuck up
Did you say "law degrees before employment and $75-$100k/ year"

Ok, I said you'd get 5,000 and need a million.

You won't get 50 for that deal.

I also agree with what @EddieNFL said above. It isnt fair to get a criminal trial for every shooting. Convene a grand jury and present the facts, determine of charges should be filed. They shouldn't automatically be charged. That's horseshit.

Reactions: Bradu
My only point directed at you was to correct your assumption the government pays for anything. Got it now?
You keep saying that, but it isn't true is it.

They spend the shit out of our money, so yeah, they are paying for anything they want to.

Have you ever actually looked at tax revenue vs spending? This problem goes back to this country's inception. A few fought it, and a few spent like they had no limits, but there hasn't been a direct correlation in centuries. Their checks cash. They have all of the money in the world. The point you are trying to make is an oversimplification meant for a bumper sticker and not the reality of the world we live in..

You keep saying that, but it isn't true is it.

They spend the shit out of our money, so yeah, they are paying for anything they want to.

Have you ever actually looked at tax revenue vs spending? This problem goes back to this country's inception. A few fought it, and a few spent like they had no limits, but there hasn't been a direct correlation in centuries. Their checks cash. They have all of the money in the world. The point you are trying to make is an oversimplification meant for a bumper sticker and not the reality of the world we live in..

I withdraw my offer to understand it for you.

I feel for his family. I hate it he lost his life.

No duty to protect
Civil asset forfeiture
Covid lockdown arrests
Shooting innocents
exempt from laws they enforce
Enforcement arm of corrupt government
Qualified immunity
Turning a blind eye to blatant criminals in gov

I’m having a hard time feeling sorry for any LEO.

I’m responsible for my own funeral costs. He was getting paid, the taxpayers don’t owe him or any other LEO anything extra. Cops want to be cops, they aren’t drafted into service.

I withdraw my offer to understand it for you.
It's comical that you think you have some sort of intellectual high ground here. You don't.

I understand what you're saying. It is like saying that when you throw something in the air, it will fall. No shit.

You introduced this in a specific discussion after saying:

"How much money does the sheriff's department earn each year?"

In a conversation about a dead cop,and then immediately began to pretend that your point had nothing to do with the situation, and now you're pretending that I'm slow.

Your verbal Kung fu technique needs work.

.....who is doing the investigation?....the AGs office?......which is another agent of the state....

Internal investigations?.....which is another agent of the state....

View attachment 8229585

The state should not be investigating itself......it should be in the hands of the people to determine if that shooting was justified in all cases.

So, who is going to charge and try them? How about a civilian review board? Are they appointed, elected, volunteers? We know how appointments work. Elections - LOL. Volunteers would have to be screened to keep the panel balanced between pro and anti cop.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It's comical that you think you have some sort of intellectual high ground here. You don't.

I understand what you're saying. It is like saying that when you throw something in the air, it will fall. No shit.

You introduced this in a specific discussion after saying:

"How much money does the sheriff's department earn each year?"

In a conversation about a dead cop,and then immediately began to pretend that your point had nothing to do with the situation, and now you're pretending that I'm slow.

Your verbal Kung fu technique needs work.

At least I understand the difference between spending and paying for. Forrest Gump was slow. You could take a few pointers from him.

This kinda shit will lead to the LEOs shooting people that roll up on them to ask directions or any other number of innocent reasons people approach a parked LEO.

Darren Goforth 2015, almost exactly 8 years.

Darren got a park but nothing much else has changed.

This kinda shit will lead to the LEOs shooting people that roll up on them to ask directions or any other number of innocent reasons people approach a parked LEO.
somehow i think this is what they want. create chaos and disorder so they can sweep in with the new world order and ban the guns.
if you think your local lea is bad, imagine one run by the likes of garland or worse.

At least I understand the difference between spending and paying for. Forrest Gump was slow. You could take a few pointers from him.
There is no fucking difference. I tried explaining the complete and total lack of correlation in those two. I even used small words.

The problem every single one of you have here is actually with politicians, not rank and file police officers. You're so busy whining about the symptoms and ignoring the disease that you've lost all sense the actual problem..

There is no fucking difference. I tried explaining the complete and total lack of correlation in those two. I even used small words.

The problem every single one of you have here is actually with politicians, not rank and file police officers. You're so busy whining about the symptoms and ignoring the disease that you've lost all sense the actual problem..

So, send me your credit cards.

Who protects, empowers, and forces the politician’s agendas onto the people for a paycheck? Who enforces the laws of tyrants? Who puts people in front of kangaroo courts? It isn’t just LEO. The gov’t in its entirety is the problem. This obviously includes gov’t personnel. Police just happen to carry guns on behalf of a corrupt gov’t in order to serve and protect the hell out of it.

So, send me your credit cards.
Yeah, stand by the mailbox.

But, I'm glad you made that point, because we agree.

The politicians running this country have the credit cards and they aren't worried about the bills, and nobody is doing anything about it, but in the meantime, a cop sitting in his car gets shot in the head and killed and people show up here with zero information trying to explain why he had it coming.

They don't even realize they are media puppets.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
somehow i think this is what they want. create chaos and disorder so they can sweep in with the new world order and ban the guns.
if you think your local lea is bad, imagine one run by the likes of garland or worse.

Somebody actually gets it.

Let the Local Uniform hangers get so bad and so many rotten apples and so much harm done to the citizens (that is of course amplified hugely by the in cahoots media), then present the "solution"...

Yep the new federal storm troopers will be ten times worse than your local unform hangers.

Reactions: khel

The politicians running this country have the credit cards and they aren't worried about the bills, and nobody is doing anything about it, but in the meantime, a cop sitting in his car gets shot in the head and killed and people show up here with zero information trying to explain why he had it coming.

I would argue the puppets are those that serve gov’t and are brainwashed to think helping criminals rule over others is virtuous instead of evil.

Who protects, empowers, and forces the politician’s agendas onto the people for a paycheck? Who enforces the laws of tyrants? Who puts people in front of kangaroo courts? It isn’t just LEO. The gov’t in its entirety is the problem. This obviously includes gov’t personnel.
I couldn't agree more.

The solution has nothing to do with the cops, it can only be solved by changing the assholes that created the police state and allow it to thrive. This shit isn't about this dead cop, its about the garbage in Washington and the mayor's of these major cities, police chiefs who are political pawns, and the list goes on forever. That doesn't mean this cop did anything wrong. He could have been the best American of his generation and been trying to do the right thing. He doesn't deserve hatred for merely existing. I live in a small town and have most of my life. I've been all over the country and the world. There are different worlds that exist among police officers, and these small town guys who take care of the 98% of this landmass that votes red year after year shouldn't even be lumped in with the big city shitheads that make the news for the shit we are all mad about. There are cops everywhere who declare their states, counties and cities as 2A sanctuaries and openly defy tyrannical governors and mayor's. You cannot paint them all with the same brush.

If you send them, I'll teach you the difference between spending and paying for.

I would argue the puppets are those that serve gov’t and are brainwashed to think helping criminals rule over others is virtuous instead of evil.
You're talking about some, not all. Read my comment above please because it fits this too, and I don't need to type the same thing twice.

I couldn't agree more.

The solution has nothing to do with the cops, it can only be solved by changing the assholes that created the police state and allow it to thrive. This shit isn't about this dead cop, its about the garbage in Washington and the mayor's of these major cities, police chiefs who are political pawns, and the list goes on forever. That doesn't mean this cop did anything wrong. He could have been the best American of his generation and been trying to do the right thing. He doesn't deserve hatred for merely existing. I live in a small town and have most of my life. I've been all over the country and the world. There are different worlds that exist among police officers, and these small town guys who take care of the 98% of this landmass that votes red year after year shouldn't even be lumped in with the big city shitheads that make the news for the shit we are all mad about. There are cops everywhere who declare their states, counties and cities as 2A sanctuaries and openly defy tyrannical governors and mayor's. You cannot paint them all with the same brush.
Those small town red state LEO have no problem watching and/or assisting the terrorists known as the FBI commit armed robbery and kidnapping against those they pretend to protect. When bullets start flying between the two in defense of the populace, only then could I be persuaded to agree with you.

If you send them, I'll teach you the difference between spending and paying for.You won't be teaching me anything. You're obsessed with an idea that doesn't matter and isn't even relative to the conversation.

Back up and explain why you're still hung up on this difference in a conversation about how police officers killed in the line of duty have their funerals paid for. do it without using a bumper sticker tag line if you dont mind..

Those small town red state LEO have no problem watching and/or assisting the terrorists known as the FBI commit armed robbery against those they pretend to protect. When bullets start flying between the two, only then could I be persuaded to agree with you.
It has certainly happened. There have been numerous cases of local law enforcement arresting federal law enforcement for attempting to enforce federal law in a case where people are protected by a state law..

It happened in major ways in both Texas and Tennessee that I can remember without doing any research. Both instances I can recall involved 2A..

Oh, and it happened in Florida too. All in the last 5 years.

This is a DIRECT CONSEQUENCE of the PD's following woke shit from politicians and pandering to the will of woke DAs and lawmakers.

All of the nonsense that is going on right now could have been STOPPED COLD in the summer of 2020 if the police departments across the country had banded together and collectively told the woke elites: "NO. We will not follow unconstitutional orders coming from you". And if the woke lawmakers try to say something back, the PDs and National Guard could have used the might is right doctrine and replied: "We have the guns. And we have the armed citizenry on our side."

Almost ALL PD captains, precinct commanders, and supervisors know deep down inside that the majority of the patriotic armed citizenry respects and upholds law and justice and supports those in uniform, at least prior to 2020 when citizens had been arrested and charged with ludicrous nonsense for using force to protect what is theirs from the woke rioters. The only ability that lawmakers have are pen scribbles. Without force to back up these pen scribbles, they are NOTHING but another voice among millions of others. All the PDs had to do was stand their ground and stand with the armed citizenry, and remind these DAs and politicians who has the guns, and the woke infestation could have been ENDED, by a mostly peaceful, and forceful 'Police and Citizens' Revolution of Constitutional Restoration'.

But no. We saw a majority of large city police departments bow to the BLM flags.

Bowing to those who burned and spat on the AMERICAN flag.

Incorporating rainbows and pronouns and other symbols of deviance into their department logos.

Kissing the shoes of BLM "messiahs".

Arresting citizens who used force to protect their families and innocent bystanders from violent BLM insurrectionists.

Enforcing the will of the woke policymakers by arresting anti-woke speakers at school board meetings.

Not suppressing the destructive riots of 2020 and instead turning their authority upon business owners and citizens who tried to stand down the rioters.

And many more cases of outright obedience and support of those who are usurping the laws and customs of this land.

And what did that create? An out of control outbreak of crime and lawlessness in the cities. Unable to protect their assets from the gangs of psychos without having to worry about facing charges, countless homeowners and business owners simply gave up and vacated their residences for greener pastures elsewhere, leading to wide swaths of abandoned neighborhoods and storefronts, which became the havens for drug dealing and gangs to set up command headquarters in. Now former small time street gangs have turned into legit urban warlords.

And this is what caused this very incident to happen, as well as the other acts of assorted barbarity that had happened just this week across the country.

This is what happens when you had the chance to pick a side, and chosen the wrong side.

Last edited:
Back up and explain why you're still hung up on this difference in a conversation about how police officers killed in the line of duty have their funerals paid for. do it without using a bumper sticker tag line if you dont mind..

It took me...how many post to explain the government has no money (still not sure you grasp the concept). Let me ask, why are you so interested in what I think about, well, anything?

I couldn't agree more.

It has everything to do with the cops.

Moral men police themselves. Moral men would police their communities but police prevent it.

It took me...how many post to explain the government has no money (still not sure you grasp the concept). Let me ask, why are you so interested in what I think about, well, anything?
It took you zero posts to explain anything to me. You are obsessed with me agreeing with your oversimplification of a complex issue that has fuck all to do with anything in this conversation.

So, at the risk of epic redundancy, why are you still talking about the difference in definition of two words that in no way relate to the topic at hand except that you were agreeing that police funerals shouldn't be paid for because the government doesn't have any money?

You've absolutely refused to stand by your original point once someone showed up here that didn't agre with your "fuck all of the police rhetoric".

So, for the sake of simplicity, do you think the police should pay for their own funerals if killed in the line of duty?

This is a DIRECT CONSEQUENCE of the PD's following woke shit from politicians and pandering to the will of woke DAs and lawmakers.

All of the nonsense that is going on right now could have been STOPPED COLD in the summer of 2020 if the police departments across the country had banded together and collectively told the woke elites: "NO. We will not follow unconstitutional orders coming from you". And if the woke lawmakers try to say something back, the PDs and National Guard could have used the might is right doctrine and replied: "We have the guns. And we have the armed citizenry on our side."

Almost ALL PD captains, precinct commanders, and supervisors know deep down inside that the majority of the patriotic armed citizenry respects and upholds law and justice and supports those in uniform, at least prior to 2020 when citizens had been arrested and charged with ludicrous nonsense for using force to protect what is theirs from the woke rioters. The only ability that lawmakers have are pen scribbles. Without force to back up these pen scribbles, they are NOTHING but another voice among millions of others. All the PDs had to do was stand their ground and stand with the armed citizenry, and remind these DAs and politicians who has the guns, and the woke infestation could have been ENDED, by a mostly peaceful, and forceful 'Police and Citizens' Revolution of Constitutional Restoration'.

But no. We saw a majority of large city police departments bow to the BLM flags.

Bowing to those who burned and spat on the AMERICAN flag.

Incorporating rainbows and pronouns and other symbols of deviance into their department logos.

Kissing the shoes of BLM "messiahs".

Arresting citizens who used force to protect their families and innocent bystanders from violent BLM insurrectionists.

Enforcing the will of the woke policymakers by arresting anti-woke speakers at school board meetings.

Not suppressing the destructive riots of 2020 and instead turning their authority upon business owners and citizens who tried to stand down the rioters.

And many more cases of outright obedience and support of those who are usurping the laws and customs of this land.

And what did that create? An out of control outbreak of crime and lawlessness in the cities. Unable to protect their assets from the gangs of psychos without having to worry about facing charges, countless homeowners and business owners simply gave up and vacated their residences for greener pastures elsewhere, leading to wide swaths of abandoned neighborhoods and storefronts, which became the havens for drug dealing and gangs to set up command headquarters in. Now former small time street gangs have turned into legit urban warlords.

And this is what caused this very incident to happen, as well as the other acts of assorted barbarity that had happened just this week across the country.

This is what happens when you had the chance to pick a side, and chosen the wrong side.
I agree with everything you said, but you're talking about less than 5% of the geographic police force. You could look at the map of the 2016 election and it will be the split I'm describing. Cities and the idiots that occupy them are the problem. They always have been. It was literally the reason this country had a civil war in 1861. Morons in big cities selling each other coffees and newspapers got mad because the people who grew and built everything grew tired of being told what they would be allowed to sell their wares for, and how much they would be required to pay the city dwellers for the privilege of doing so. It has played out worldwide. They have the populations, so they control the votes. They produce absolutely nothing, but get to regulate the doers..

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It took you zero posts to explain anything to me. You are obsessed with me agreeing with your oversimplification of a complex issue that has fuck all to do with anything in this conversation.

So, at the risk of epic redundancy, why are you still talking about the difference in definition of two words that in no way relate to the topic at hand except that you were agreeing that police funerals shouldn't be paid for because the government doesn't have any money?

You've absolutely refused to stand by your original point once someone showed up here that didn't agre with your "fuck all of the police rhetoric".

So, for the sake of simplicity, do you think the police should pay for their own funerals if killed in the line of duty?

There you go assuming again. You will not find, on this board or elsewhere, that I have said fuck the police, defund the police or ACAB. I've taken no position on cop funerals. I have no issue with the .gov spending the money and taxpayers paying the bill, but I can see both sides of the argument.

It took you zero posts to explain anything to me.

I agree. It flew right over your head and now you cannot admit it.

Let's see if you can comprehend this: This is all entertainment.

You didn’t ask me but yes. They aren’t special.

There you go assuming again. You will not find, on this board or elsewhere, that I have said fuck the police, defund the police or ACAB. I've taken no position on cop funerals. I have no issue with the .gov spending the money and taxpayers paying the bill, but I can see both sides of the argument.

I agree. It flew right over your head and now you cannot admit it.

Let's see if you can comprehend this: This is all entertainment.
I wish you could create a thought that would fly right over my head. I was attempting to discuss the nuance, and you kept throwing out bumper sticker slogans and pretending I didn't understand. Nothing you said is even remotely complicated, nor is it relevant to anything in this conversation, so now that you've just clarified that you weren't making a statement about this topic at all, then why in the hell did you start talking about it anyways, and then drone on ad nauseum until now?

You didn’t ask me but yes. They aren’t special.
That's ridiculous. If you are killed in a factory while doing your job, your employer will he responsible for your funeral, and a whole lot more.

It just shows how much your hatred of police officers has clouded your judgement.

I agree with everything you said, but you're talking about less than 5% of the geographic police force. You could look at the map of the 2016 election and it will be the split I'm describing. Cities and the idiots that occupy them are the problem. They always have been. It was literally the reason this country had a civil war in 1861. Morons in big cities selling each other coffees and newspapers got mad because the people who grew and built everything grew tired of being told what they would be allowed to sell their wares for, and how much they would be required to pay the city dwellers for the privilege of doing so. It has played out worldwide. They have the populations, so they control the votes. They produce absolutely nothing, but get to regulate the doers..

Exactly. This pandemic of brazen lawlessness is primarily in the cities right now, and I was addressing these city PDs who put on shows of utterly pathetic nature in 2020 taking the knees, wearing BLM logos, and even kissing the shoes of BLM cult leaders. The assorted savagery we have seen this week, including the hit and run "knockout game" which took the life of the retired police chief on his bicycle, as well as the 80 year old man who was shot execution style on the street in Manhattan today, cartel-style, are all happening in the cities.

I wish you could create a thought that would fly right over my head. I was attempting to discuss the nuance, and you kept throwing out bumper sticker slogans and pretending I didn't understand. Nothing you said is even remotely complicated, nor is it relevant to anything in this conversation, so now that you've just clarified that you weren't making a statement about this topic at all, then why in the hell did you start talking about it anyways, and then drone on ad nauseum until now?

I have no interest in a nuanced discussion with you or any other person employing liberal tactics. I just enjoy trolling your type. I'll remove the hook now and you can be on your way.

That's ridiculous. If you are killed in a factory while doing your job, your employer will he responsible for your funeral, and a whole lot more.

It just shows how much your hatred of police officers has clouded your judgement.
You cannot in any way compare the contributing productive working class within the private sector to those that only leach off the labor of these people while “working” in the public sector.

I have no interest in a nuanced discussion with you or any other person employing liberal tactics. I just enjoy trolling your type. I'll remove the hook now and you can be on your way.
Liberal tactics?

Bro, I'm right of ghengis khan. Nothing I've said or done could be remotely ascribed to liberal.... well anything. It's amazing how many words you've used in this conversation while saying absolutely nothing of value. I thought we could have an intelligent conversation here, but once you had a chance to clarify your position, or even define it, you've just allowed drool to spill out of the corner of your mouth.

Take your imaginary hook, you'll need it I'm sure..

You cannot in any way compare the contributing productive working within the private sector to those that only leach off the theft of these people while “working” in the public sector.
Your hatred of them is absolute then. That's fine, it's your prerogative. You won't be reasoned with on the matter, and that's fine too. No sense in discussing these matters with an absolutist though. You're essentially an activist. An activist in my mind is someone who has made up their mind about a topic and no matter what the situation is, their stance is predetermined. I'm not criticizing you for it, because you probably have your reasons, but there is no point in talking about it with you..

Reactions: khel and Downtown
Your hatred of them is absolute then. That's fine, it's your prerogative. You won't be reasoned with on the matter, and that's fine too. No sense in discussing these matters with an absolutist though. You're essentially an activist. An activist in my mind is someone who has made up their mind about a topic and no matter what the situation is, their stance is predetermined. I'm not criticizing you for it, because you probably have your reasons, but there is no point in talking about it with you..
2020 changed everything I believed about gov. I see the gov as a murderous criminal organization and those that work within as working on the side of evil. If you were actually “right of ghengis khan” like you claim, you would be right here with me. Most of you guys are centrists at best and view men ruling over others using threats and violence as a good thing. This isn’t far right at all. It’s right wing leaning authoritarianism.

Liberal tactics?

Bro, I'm right of ghengis khan. Nothing I've said or done could be remotely ascribed to liberal.... well anything. It's amazing how many words you've used in this conversation while saying absolutely nothing of value. I thought we could have an intelligent conversation here, but once you had a chance to clarify your position, or even define it, you've just allowed drool to spill out of the corner of your mouth.

Take your imaginary hook, you'll need it I'm sure..

Numerous times you accused me of having certain positions with no reason whatsoever. That is democrat 101.

Of course it's imaginary, you dolt. It's metophoric.

1694995846848.png

2020 changed everything I believed about gov. I see the gov as a murderous criminal organization and those that work within as working on the side of evil. If you were actually “right of ghengis khan” like you claim, you would be right here with me. Most of you guys are centrists at best and view men ruling over others using threats and violence as a good thing. This isn’t far right at all. It’s right wing leaning authoritarianism.
No, you mistake my stance on them. I just want to be left alone. I live in the middle of nowhere in TN and will probably die here. I don't have any issues with the cops and they don't have any issues with me. As long as that relationship stays the same, then I am not interested in seeing it changed.

On the authoritarianism front: I am in favor of some of that in the right conditions. I wish the cops would have treated BLM and antifa like they did in the race riots in the 60's. They should have been shooting and beating their way through those theiving pieces of shit as fast as they could. They should have dropped a J-dam on that group that occupied the government buildings in Seattle and pretended they had established a new government.

However, an anti-goverment group that did essentially the same thing for reasons I agree with would have been treated exactly the way I described, so I'll say it again, it isn't the rank and file cops, it's the (cough) elected assholes that direct them that I have the real issue with..

Next time police are arresting people for leaving their homes, going to work, refusing to wear a mask, refusing to be injected with experimental medicine.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police roll up in an MRAP and arrest people for peacefully protesting, while ignoring the literal cities being burned down.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police ignore their oath of office and arrest people for using their constitutional rights.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police are flying drones over your house to spy on you while you are having a family cookout .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police shoot an unarmed protestor and are held to 0 accountability .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time there's a mass shooting, and the police set up a perimeter, and give the shooter 20 mins of armed security to murder children.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Hell, next time a cop pulls you over for a BS reason and gives you a $500 ticket because he needs to meet quota .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

.....and don't you fucking dare give me the "one bad apple" bullshit......
One bad apple. What you gonna do now? Condemn cops some more because some are bad?

One note song.

Cops in my town never wore mask the entire time. Not all cops. Let that make you gag for a while, too.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
That...ummm...that is not what "activist" means at all...
I was pretty clear about what it meant to me, and probably not to Webster.

I'll challenge you to prove me wrong though: someone who identifies as an activist is someone who's positions on the subject of activism are prone to be changed by conversation?

Nah bro, no way.

Numerous times you accused me of having certain positions with no reason whatsoever. That is democrat 101.

Of course it's imaginary, you dolt. It's metophoric.

View attachment 8229697
You were confused all along, it's clear now. My attempts to get you to commit to any kind of stand at all felt like a series of accusations to you, while I was simply attempting to figure out what point you were trying to make. Now I realize that you weren't making any points, taking any stands, or attempting to discuss anything of substance, you were truly just drooling out of the corner of your mouth the entire time. Every word exchanged between you and I was a waste of oxygen. I feel like you'll be proud of that. What bothers me is that you probably have meaningful insight that you could have enriched the conversation with, but decided to do the Fudd thing.