• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deputy shot in head while sitting in cruiser

Well

It is true

And those houses with a gun or 20 in them are why crime doesn’t sky rocket.

Cops protect the criminals from the citizens.
Not the other way around.
Mmmk. The US military is the most feared force on earth and has been for a century. The citizen soldiers aka the national guard and reserves, even as pathetic as they can be are more than anyone wants to mess with. Undoubtedly nobody wants to tie into the armed citizenry, but make no mistake, without an organized military and police force, you'd be speaking a different language. I don't really care if you agree. If you disagree it's because you've never witnessed the devastation that can be created by a well trained and organized military unit, because you've never been part of one. If you think movies like "the patriot" are reality, it's because you just don't know.

Imagine a scenario where a new president a few years from now hypes everyone up on removing the illegals from America by force. Offers well paid jobs and tugs at their patriotism. We will gather them up and send them back to their countries by force!

This actually did happen here in the US in the 50’s after Eisenhower was elected It was called “Operation Wetback“ where the US Border Patrol/INS actually rounded up thousands of illegals and shipped them back deep into Mexico.

“In 1954, Ike appointed retired Gen. Joseph “Jumpin’ Joe” Swing, a former West Point classmate and veteran of the 101st Airborne, as the new INS commissioner.

Influential politicians, including Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) of Texas and Sen. Pat McCarran (D) of Nevada, favored open borders, and were dead set against strong border enforcement, Brownell said. But General Swing’s close connections to the president shielded him – and the Border Patrol – from meddling by powerful political and corporate interests.

One of Swing’s first decisive acts was to transfer certain entrenched immigration officials out of the border area to other regions of the country where their political connections with people such as Senator Johnson would have no effect.
Then on June 17, 1954, what was called “Operation Wetback” began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.
deported

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.
By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily.
Unlike today, Mexicans caught in the roundup were not simply released at the border, where they could easily reenter the US. To discourage their return, Swing arranged for buses and trains to take many aliens deep within Mexico before being set free.”

You're almost there. There may be hope for you yet, but pay attention, this is the important part:

That SS Nazi gets medals and a paycheck from his government for his role in ww2. His family adores him for what they see as neccessary to "perserve their culture". He believes that he is doing the right thing for the people he feels responsible to and for.

After it's over and he's tied to a post and killed by firing squad, they see it differently and hold him responsible as they see fit.

It's no different for an American soldier. Joe Smith kicks in a door in Iraq and kills a man with an AK. To that man and his family, he's an invader. Joe Smith is doing what he thinks is right to the people he feels responsible for and too, but to the man of that Iraqi, he's an ss nazi scumbag in a different uniform, and he's defending his home, much like any of you would if an invading army came in and kicked in your front door.

None of this shit is black and white.
Dude, I think maybe? you are speaking from experience. The problem is, most folks who can legitimately speak so, don’t do it in public subject to random easy interpretations for clicks, as it were. If so, I get it, but few will.
If you haven’t been that dude kicking in the door and offing someone’s father who probably didn’t really deserve it, before high fiving your crew, perhaps it’s time to step away.

Mmmk. The US military is the most feared force on earth and has been for a century. The citizen soldiers aka the national guard and reserves, even as pathetic as they can be are more than anyone wants to mess with. Undoubtedly nobody wants to tie into the armed citizenry, but make no mistake, without an organized military and police force, you'd be speaking a different language. I don't really care if you agree. If you disagree it's because you've never witnessed the devastation that can be created by a well trained and organized military unit, because you've never been part of one. If you think movies like "the patriot" are reality, it's because you just don't know.
So they are not speaking Vietnamese in Vietnam? Or farsi and Pashto in Afghanistan?
There's plenty of flaws in your arguments.
The SS was not deporting people. They were exterminating them.
While we should never have been in Iraq. The military was not ridding the country of citizens. It was trying to rid the country of insurgency.

So they are not speaking Vietnamese in Vietnam? Or farsi and Pashto in Afghanistan?
There's plenty of flaws in your arguments.
The SS was not deporting people. They were exterminating them.
While we should never have been in Iraq. The military was not ridding the country of citizens. It was trying to rid the country of insurgency.
Ridding the country of insurgency?

You still make it sound so noble. Give it more time, you'll get there.

Ridding the country of insurgency?

You still make it sound so noble. Give it more time, you'll get there.
I guess you skipped over the first part. We should never have been there to start with. When imperial governments draw borders and set up government for an area that has been tribal/religion run for thousands of years the topic should not be used as an example. Hence the flaw in your arguments. But do carry on. It's been fun reading.
BTW. Love the way you just skipped over the SS extermination program.

I guess you skipped over the first part. We should never have been there to start with. When imperial governments draw borders and set up government for an area that has been tribal/religion run for thousands of years the topic should not be used as an example. Hence the flaw in your arguments. But do carry on. It's been fun reading.
I skipped over nothing. I'm not a history teacher, I'm pointing out the holes is absolutist theories, nor did I ever say the SS was a great organization, charitable and well run. I don't know if they had 401k match or if they got paid holidays. All I kept saying is that you can't say that every single person in a group of a million people was an evil piece of shit. I've said it at least twice here that it is a mathematical impossibility. There was a group of SS officers that were executed for a failed attempt to stop Hitler, may have been a decent dude it that group. There's no flaw in my arguement. Absolutism is unrealistic in function.

Reactions: JakeM
Yeah, we were actually there to get control of oil, including the easiest route outside of Iran to get from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf, which is through Afghanistan. How do we do that?

Just so happens, a handy event happens where terrorists born and raised in Saudia Arabia are taking orders from a guy who is also from Saudi Arabia but is hiding in a cave in Afghanistan near the Pakistan border using a sat phone and a lap top to circumvent the tightest air space and arguably the best air force in the entire world. He was able to instruct these guys how to get into cockpits without the FDR showing unlock status and door open status. Flight 77 FDR was the only data released. It showed the door close and door lock before push back from the gate, which is standard procedure. But it never showed cockpit door open after that. On ascension, the altimeter was adjusted from the local barimetric pressure at Dulles to 29.92, which you have to do going higher than 18k. You could see the tick in the recording.

On the descent, you have to adjust the barometric pressure from 29.92 to local pressure at your destination. Pentagon is basically the same as Dulles. That never happened. So, the record shows the plan about 150 feet above the ground at impact. That is a problem because the Pentagon is only about 80 feet high.

We were not there to stop insurgents. We were there to get oil and Al Qaeda had served their usefulness to us and no mas.

We wanted the oil. It's not about rescuing women from a demeaning culture.

Last edited:
I skipped over nothing. I'm not a history teacher, I'm pointing out the holes is absolutist theories, nor did I ever say the SS was a great organization, charitable and well run. I don't know if they had 401k match or if they got paid holidays. All I kept saying is that you can't say that every single person in a group of a million people was an evil piece of shit. I've said it at least twice here that it is a mathematical impossibility. There was a group of SS officers that were executed for a failed attempt to stop Hitler, may have been a decent dude it that group. There's no flaw in my arguement. Absolutism is unrealistic in function.
A man can’t base an argument on the exceptions to the rule. Speaking in generalities while understanding the possibility that exceptions exist is far more logical. You can judge a man by the company they keep as well. Something you aren’t taking into account.

Reactions: BurtG
A man can’t base an argument on the exceptions to the rule. Speaking in generalities while understanding the possibility that exceptions exist is far more logical.
I wasn't arguing for the exception, I was arguing with people who were stomping their feet and screaming that the exception didn't exist and anyone who disagrees is a nazi sympathizer. Go back and read it, that was the discussion..

You’re a fool if you don’t judge groups by what the vast majority do.

If you are walking in a city and see a group of teens and a group of Amish and react the same way you are tarded.

Police are no different than a group of gang members on a corner these days. They might ruin your life. They might not. At least you can somewhat defend yourself against one of the aforementioned gangs

4CA97D68-4048-4DA2-9768-67FFA1BEEDCD.png

Reactions: wade2big

If you are walking in a city and see a group of teens and a group of Amish and react the same way you are tarded.

Police are no different than a group of gang members on a corner these days. They might ruin your life. They might not. At least you can somewhat defend yourself against one of the aforementioned gangs

View attachment 8232273
You're doing it again.

Straw man arguement. I never said anything that any intelligent being could misconstrue that way.

Reactions: Ronws
It's also equally impossible to say they weren't.
Its almost like we should have some sort of gathering where we determine an individuals guilt or innocence...

Belonging to a mis-behaving group doesn't forfeit your rights. Your ancestors owned slaves. That's how the libs want you to pay reparations. You didn't do shit. Doesn't matter: Your group is responsible.

Funny how easy we fall into tyranny....

View attachment 8232273
Un pequena problema -

I get your point. We often judge by the generalities of a group. So, seeing a group of amish people, we are not worried. We are simply in danger of having warm wool sweaters.

See a group of average kids dressing like gangsters and looking at everyone like a target, it is wise to worry about them.

So, in the same breath, a large number of cops are not gangsters, though a few are. Yet, we are being asked to judge all cops but the acts of some bad actors.

I also understand that some are simply going to dislike the notion of cops altogether as tools of overlords and states. I am discounting that entirely. I don't care if it is a sheriff's office, a police department, or Dalton's gang of ranch workers, someone is providing protection.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Its almost like we should have some sort of gathering where we determine an individuals guilt or innocence...

Belonging to a mis-behaving group doesn't forfeit your rights. Your ancestors owned slaves. That's how the libs want you to pay reparations. You didn't do shit. Doesn't matter: Your group is responsible.

Funny how easy we fall into tyranny....
Nobody said anything about forfeiting rights. You can be the most disposable pos on the planet and still have rights, but you cannot rightfully be considered a good person.
There's plenty people in prison for crimes they did not actually commit themselves.
They are guilty because they had some association with the group or person that did commit the crime.
And my ancestors never owned slaves, they were too poor and at times could have been considered slaves themselves. Ever heard of indentured servitude and share cropping?

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about forfeiting rights. You can be the most disposable pos on the planet and still have rights, but you cannot rightfully be considered a good person.
There's plenty people in prison for crimes they did not actually commit themselves.
They are guilty because they had some association with the group or person that did commit the crime.
And my ancestors never owned slaves, they were too poor and at times could have been considered slaves themselves. Ever heard of indentured servitude and share cropping?
I think the good doctor is trying to say that bartertown court is horseshit. That the system of investigating and determining guilt and punishment is better than warring over pigshit.

"two men enter, one man leave."

edited to add. We keep instituting systems of resolution.

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine

Suddenly you don't like being judged by your group....hmmmmmmm. And if you dig back far enough EVERYONE is guilty of slavery (Despite the fact that bills of attainder are forbidden in the constitution). Fell hook line and sinker for that one.

TweedleDee and TweedleDum are all for violence against the police because they are all evil. When I point out that they can't all be evil (watch this misdirection) they move to things like the SS, Nazis, or ISIS. Then it becomes "He Said the SS is good" OR Deersniper comes along and says "Well we judge groups by actions all the time" And individuals opinion and precautions are not violence against an individual or a group.

Lets go back to the beginning: "What did this cop do that deserved a shot to the head"

If your answer is "well he's a cop so he was asking for it" then you are part of the problem. That's it. The rest of it is a bunch of dumbshits trying to hide behind distraction because they are assholes.

Suddenly you don't like being judged by your group....hmmmmmmm. And if you dig back far enough EVERYONE is guilty of slavery (Despite the fact that bills of attainder are forbidden in the constitution). Fell hook line and sinker for that one.

TweedleDee and TweedleDum are all for violence against the police because they are all evil. When I point out that they can't all be evil (watch this misdirection) they move to things like the SS, Nazis, or ISIS. Then it becomes "He Said the SS is good" OR Deersniper comes along and says "Well we judge groups by actions all the time" And individuals opinion and precautions are not violence against an individual or a group.

Lets go back to the beginning: "What did this cop do that deserved a shot to the head"

If your answer is "well he's a cop so he was asking for it" then you are part of the problem. That's it. The rest of it is a bunch of dumbshits trying to hide behind distraction because they are assholes.
Perfect response. It won't get us back to that but it is the question that must be asked.

Suddenly you don't like being judged by your group....hmmmmmmm. And if you dig back far enough EVERYONE is guilty of slavery
What is my group?
Who is the hypocrite that is judging me by it?
Does "everyone" include you?
Do you believe there were "good guys" in the SS?
Have you stopped beating YOUR wife yet?

so theres a better than half chance he didn't?

When did you stop beating your wife?
See I’m part of the general population. Cops are 4 times more likely to best their wives than the general population.

823A038D-8934-4F3B-A549-BB3D6BD10254.jpeg

1A151287-A908-4E9B-9069-B66DDD2DB593.jpeg

If they beat their wives how do you think they treat the “criminals they haven’t caught yet” that they view with disdain ?

Reactions: gigamortis
If ya'll don't behave, I am going to tell all of your wives. A tsunami of nagging will ensue.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
Next think coming, "not all politicians are bad!"

Imagine living in 2023, and still thinking that a select few members affiliated with a group that loaded women, children, and men into box cars, then gassed them to death, were "maybe", "possibly", "ya never know", still moral people.

I get it, at the time maybe people thought they were doing the right thing, but 80 years later, Im pretty sure we can all say that was some evil shit, and all involved own some of that. Im not fighting to purify their legacy.

Only a handful actually turned the gas nozzles "on", but a shitload participated. Was the guy that set the ladder up, so they could get in the box car evil, probably not. I imagine if they tripped, he likely helped them get in.

If you cant draw the comparisons there, then youre just a pawn writing the article below:

"55 year old lady tripped while going up a ladder into a rail car. Luckily, Hans Notchenozzleguy, was there to help the old lady get loaded in for her beautiful vacation trip to Auschwitz, where she plans to enjoy a new spa treatment".

Are cops loading people into box cars...nope. Are there some "nozzle guys" that need flushed out....yep. Are current participant doing that, not really. Does it make me sad when members in said group going along with it get clipped, maybe. But.....not anymore than gang members, Isis, or box car loaders.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
Not even gonna try to play peacemaker here, because fuck ‘em all, and all extremists should be shot on sight, right?

But at some point I hope y’all on both sides of this issue take a step back and realize this kind of infighting is exactly the type shit show they love to watch. Take your pick on who ’they’ are, but it furthers the aim of dissension and chaos.

Carry on…

Last edited:
Reactions: 101st and doubloon
Not even gonna try to play peacemaker here, because fuck ‘em all, and all extremists should be shot on sight, right?

But at some point I hope y’all on both sides of this issue take a step back and realize this kind of infighting is exactly the type shit show they love to watch. Take your pick on who ’they’ are, but it furthers the aim of dissension and chaos.

Carry on…
Yeah, that's not going to happen. This will go on with interminable ACAB horseshit. The sun rises, the sun sets, the ACAB horseshit will continue forever and forever. This is what that they do, this is all they do. And they will not stop.
go to 03:50

Again, just admit the L

If you were in a Warsaw ghetto....you would be the guy crying every time a Nazi guard got murdered because he might have been one of the "good ones".

You would be crying about how "it's not his fault, it's the politicians"

"He was probably kidnapped and force to work here"

And "He's got a family too!"

And you would claim the jew who shot him was the bad guy.
Not me and your argument is weak. And only suits your needs. You do not have the depth of compasssion you claim to have. And this deputy was not a NAZI or SS. You just want to defend your belief that shooting cops is okay.

Again, you should be on some meds.

Last edited:
Wait So it would be ok to murder a Nazi now?
What do you mean by murder a NAZI? What is the reason? And how does it tie in, at all, with the deputy being shot and killed by a guy who admittedly was off of his actual prescribed medications?

What do you mean by murder a NAZI? What is the reason? And how does it tie in, at all, with the deputy being shot and killed by a guy who admittedly was off of his actual prescribed medications?
Your error here is you are playing chess with a pigeon.

In the end the pigeon is just going to shit on the board, knock all the pieces over and strut around like it won the game.

In reality, they are too dumb to recognize what is really happening. Its not worth your time, just a warning that some people are so dumb as to be dangerous to others. In fact they are just as dangerous as leftists because if you disagree with them, they will visit violence upon you one day should you run afoul of their narrow beliefs (see how fuckface twisted the "you support the SS" from "We should not summarily execute every SS member"). A pigeon wearing a MAGA hat or railing against government is still just a bird brain who carries salmonella.

"Some SS were good guys" -docRDS

But I get it, if I had to argue using the logistical framework you setup for yourself, ide want to deflect answering questions too.

Because if you subscribe to your argument that "you can't judge a person by the groups they join"

Then also by your logic, the jew who murders the Nazi policing the ghetto must be inherently immoral.
I have to say that doc called it to a T. You just did precisely what he described.

Now, this is a shitfest of entertainment. I am laughing so hard that my gut is hurting.