• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deputy shot in head while sitting in cruiser

Don’t all countries have government? Hard to self govern when everyone is under someone’s thumb.

No one is allowed.
That's what I was looking for.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are countries all over the world without formal governments. Africa is a great example.

Now let's look at the countries with effective governments, and the list gets even longer.

Imagine being so committed to the freedoms and rights enshrined in the constitution....

Everyone. EVERYONE. Note: Not just "good" people. Evil People. bad People. Even you.

Gets a fair trial.

Its like we wrote it down or something.
Imagine equal justice. Where laws effect the law makers as well as the citizenry.

It’s like it was written down or something.

Imagine equal justice. Where laws effect the law makers as well as the citizenry.

It’s like it was written down or something.
Back to the point I've made 50,000 times here:

Your actual problem is with politicians, not cops.

That's what I was looking for.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There are countries all over the world without formal governments. Africa is a great example.

Now let's look at the countries with effective governments, and the list gets even longer.
Lol, Africa?

Back to my point, who enforces the will of the politicians? Who protects them? Your heros.
I don't have heroes.

Still waiting on that example. You can't provide one, but I can provide dozens of examples of people living under the thumbs of warlords and cartels because they don't have a police force. Wanna play the game?

You list an example of moral men ruling their society without police, and for each one you name, I'll give you 5 examples of countries where people drive a convoy into the villages and load up their daughters by the hundreds to sell into sexual slavery to the Arabs.

Go ahead, name one..

i don't think police would exist without a need for them.
people that think "humans" are naturally good are fooling themselves.
no doubt some of us are conditioned to be good, but this requires work and we see the results when that work isn't done.
ever see a child walk up to another and take his toy? that is human nature.

They have warlords and ethnic cleansings as well. That’s their “informal” government
It's like you know that what you're saying is bullshit, but you're saying it anyways.

What you're describing here...... tell me where that happens in a country with an organized police force?

Already did......

Turns out it's pretty easy for you to convince yourself you are correct when you disregard opposition evidence
You didn't provide anything. Your example is bullshit. Those people are protected by law enforcement and to pretend otherwise is cognitive dissonance at best, and more likely pure dishonesty.

Go on, do it, hell, they're pacifists, why don't you just go rape a bunch of Amish women? If the men aren't going to do anything about it, what's stopping you?
What's stopping me from raping a bunch of women?

Who the fuck are you? If you're trying to pull a gotcha and tell me that my morality keeps them safe, not the police, then your point is moot. They don't need protection from people like me, but make no mistake, if the police didn't exist, neither would they, because there are monsters out there. Maybe they look like a guy asking what is stopping me from raping a group of women like it's a real question.

It's like you know that what you're saying is bullshit, but you're saying it anyways.

What you're describing here...... tell me where that happens in a country with an organized police force?
It’s more like you’re defending an abusive stepdad.

Didn’t the ATF, aided by local LEOs burn down a whole community? Kids and all? No fair trials, even though it’s written. Right?

You fail to recognize American government, even the foot soldiers, for what it is.

Reactions: gigamortis and ...
.....so why aren't Amish women being raped at an unprecedented rate then?.....

The police who don't police the area?

The Amish don't call the police, and according to you they just let people walk all over them.

The Amish call the police all the time.

You're making shit up as fast as you can type.

The Amish are victims of crimes all the time.

It’s more like you’re defending an abusive stepdad.

Didn’t the ATF, aided by local LEOs burn down a whole community? Kids and all? No fair trials, even though it’s written. Right?

You fail to recognize American government, even the foot soldiers, for what it is.
That example, did you find it yet?

Fuck the ATF, that's not the same thing.

Back to the point I've made 50,000 times here:

Your actual problem is with politicians, not cops.
The problem is, cops visit misery on us plebes in support of their political masters. They are free to opt out, or publicly criticize their masters, just like the rest of us. Why do they not do so? Why are they still enforcing ridiculous edicts with enthusiastic prejudice? It’s a choice, right?

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway

Who the fuck are you? If you're trying to pull a gotcha and tell me that my morality keeps them safe, not the police, then your point is moot. They don't need protection from people like me, but make no mistake, if the police didn't exist, neither would they, because there are monsters out there. Maybe they look like a guy asking what is stopping me from raping a group of women like it's a real question.
The police aren’t stopping you. Either your morals or fear of punishment for your actions is what’s stopping you. Police are reactionary for regular people. They only proactively protect government and it’s interests.

Reactions: gigamortis and ...
On their cellphones I assume?

Oh I forgot, you worked with them for a summer and you cant disprove anything I say, so you are an Amish expert and everything is bullshit

You're just making shit up as fast as you can type.....man see how easy this shit is ?

Must be those moral men you're talking about.

Hit that Google search. Seems like a whole fucking bunch of police reports available for people who police themselves. You're living in clown world.

The police aren’t stopping you. Either your morals or fear of punishment for your actions is what’s stopping you. Police are reactionary for regular people. They only proactively protect government and it’s interests.
Fear of punishment only exists for people because there are police there to arrest you.

Again, look at Africa and the behavior of people without the fear of arrest and prosecution. The crimes are unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: khel and wade2big

an anonymous college survey...and 1/3 of young men said they would rape a girl if there was no chance of being caught or punished.

I'm sorry you were trying to make a point here?

Lol
What does one have to do with the other?

Your example has been destroyed.... easily.

You can't provide an example of the utopia that you pretend would exist, because there isn't one.

I can show you exactly what a world without them looks like. The problem is that you can't understand that I'm not even trying to tell you how wonderful the police are. I stay the fuck away from them and I'm just as disgusted by the corruption and criminal activity as you are. The difference is that I've seen what it looks like without them, and none of you have a single fucking decent idea of how to right the ship, except to pretend that a world without them would be paradise. You'd have to be completely ignorant of both history and human psychology to even begin to imagine that shit could be discussed with a straight face, but here you are, arguing passionately with antifa and blm as bedfellows.

Fear of punishment only exists for people because there are police there to arrest you.

Again, look at Africa and the behavior of people without the fear of arrest and prosecution. The crimes are unbelievable
We’re going in circles here. Neither of us are changing the other’s mind. You’re free, even encouraged to idolize the government and it’s police. For now, I’m still free to despise them.

I can be disgusted by someone and still hate to see they’ve been killed. I can still feel bad for his family and other loved ones.

.......you can't figure it out on your own?.......are you genuinely retarded or just pretending because it ruins your argument?

Show me where I claimed a utopia?

Go on, I'll wait
I love how dim wits play this game where you pretend the other party isn't intelligent enough to understand a moronic arguement, and then you do a victory dance in your own feces.

You're probably an antifa stooge. I know some of you are here. If you aren't, then you're literally rooting for the collapse of society, making you an anarchist, which is really about the same thing.

You don't have a real solution to the problems that you want to bitch about, but bitch you will, any time you're able.

We’re going in circles here. Neither of us are changing the other’s mind. You’re free, even encouraged to idolize the government and it’s police. For now, I’m still free to despise them.

I can be disgusted by someone and still hate to see they’ve been killed. I can still feel bad for his family and other loved ones.
I don't idolize the government nor the police. I can't fucking stand the government, nor am I a fan of the current police state.

And again, you're only solution to the problem is to demonize them as a group, which actually exacerbates the problem by discouraging the right people from applying and keeps the wrong people in there. This shit makes an us vs them scenario, where they feel like they have to band together against the public because shitheads are always trying to throw them in prison. And you're giving the politicians who write the fucked up laws that create these situations a pass. You're fighting the symptoms and ignoring the disease.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here or a sycophant to Frank, but remember guys, it wasn't that long ago where all forms of negative talk about cops was banned and would result in members also getting banned for it. I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but some of the posts are really walking a fine line here. I personally don't care whether members here like cops or not, but what I do care about is all of us losing our posting freedoms here all because a handful of assholes wanna ruin it for everyone else. For a gun forum, this is the most freedom of speech gun forum we got and I wanna keep it that way and I'm sure others will concur.
Why has that policy changed? I recall getting banned, just for posting in a political cop debate.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
I love how dim wits play this game where you pretend the other party isn't intelligent enough to understand a moronic arguement, and then you do a victory dance in your own feces.

You're probably an antifa stooge. I know some of you are here. If you aren't, then you're literally rooting for the collapse of society, making you an anarchist, which is really about the same thing.

You don't have a real solution to the problems that you want to bitch about, but bitch you will, any time you're able.
Anarchy isn’t the collapse of society. This is what brainwashed statists believe. Government is rule by force. Anarchy is freedom from that. It doesn’t mean chaos.

Anarchy isn’t the collapse of society. This is what brainwashed statists believe. Government is rule by force. Anarchy is freedom from that. It doesn’t mean chaos.

Anarchy and Anarchism are not the same thing. Anarchy just means a lawless society. Anarchism on the other hand means an absolute version of Libertarianism. In an Anarchist society, there are laws, they just aren't controlled by a government, they're controlled by the local citizens.

Nope I got it......I just wanted to really see if he stood by his "some SS were good guys" statement....

..turns out he's a fucking moron, so yeah, he stuck to that one...

Imagine having an addiction to boot polish so strong, it forces you to make retarded statements defending SS officers to maintain consistency in your arguments.
Try Isis now......I dont have the patience for stupid, but see if you can get him to type "not all Isis are bad"!

• Haha
Reactions: ...
I’ll do that when you show me an example of a benevolent gov’t. Anarchists haven’t murdered millions of people. Gov’t men have.
So is absolutism then?

For you it's either a benevolent government or we burn it to the ground and succeed in a state of government that has never worked anywhere in the history of humanity?

Reactions: khel

Solutions.....lol...we are way beyond that pilgrim!

Anarchy and Anarchism are not the same thing. Anarchy just means a lawless society. Anarchism on the other hand means an absolute version of Libertarianism. In an Anarchist society, there are laws, they just aren't controlled by a government, they're controlled by the local citizens.
Of course. There is right and wrong and consequences there of. Government is violent force. Period. Laws are control mechanisms. Government is evil like I said earlier. Far too many people believe its admirable and or honorable to be part of that. Fools.

View attachment 8230654

Yes, I'm so ANTIFA that I've literally spent the past 10 years on here arguing against communism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go huff some more boot polish a maybe you'll get lucky and they'll even use some lube next time a cop decides to bend you over the barrel
You're boring. You aren't intelligent enough to stay on topic nor make valid points to support your arguement. I could make assumptions about who you actually are, and I'll bet I'd get real fucking close, but you aren't worth any more of my time. You're juvenile bullshit isn't even amusing.

You're boring. You aren't intelligent enough to stay on topic nor make valid points to support your arguement. I could make assumptions about who you actually are, and I'll bet I'd get real fucking close, but you aren't worth any more of my time. You're juvenile bullshit isn't even amusing.
So, you cant go all the way? I knew it!

Solutions.....lol...we are way beyond that pilgrim!
We aren't though. I understand why you feel that way, and sometimes I have too, but we aren't. When I look at my 4 year old daughter, I know that we can't give up. I don't have that luxury. Our generations allowed this fucking mess to happen on our watch, and it's up to us to fix it, not dump gas on it and laugh while it burns.

Reactions: 96coal449
Of course. There is right and wrong and consequences there of. Government is violent force. Period. Laws are control mechanisms. Government is evil like I said earlier. Far too many people believe its admirable and or honorable to be part of that. Fools.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help" - Ronald Reagan

Open a history book dude.
Oh I’m up to date on gov’t mass murder in the 100s of millions, wars, famines and other atrocities committed by statist fucks convinced they are doing something honorable for their country. Nothing comes close to the damage done other than religion which ironically has typically been part of gov’t throughout history.

Oh I’m up to date on gov’t mass murder in the 100s of millions, wars, and other atrocities. Committed by statist fucks convinced they are doing something honorable for their country.
Almost 50 million people enslaved in Africa today..... today.

That's just what we know about. I'll bet they wish they had a government.

None of it is perfect, but nobody is going to come to my community and murder everyone in my neighborhood tonight with machetes. People without governments can't say that. If I'm wrong, show me where.

Almost 50 million people enslaved in Africa today..... today.

That's just what we know about. I'll bet they wish they had a government.

None of it is perfect, but nobody is going to come to my community and murder everyone in my neighborhood tonight with machetes. People without governments can't say that. If I'm wrong, show me where.
Stop using Africa as an example. Those people act the same anywhere in the world they are gov’t or not. At least be honest.

Stop using Africa as an example. Those people act the same anywhere in the world they are. At least be honest.
Ok, for the 30000000th time..

Show me where it works..

Any example from any point in history, anywhere on earth..

Just one, any one will do