• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis or Trump

1668182453045.png

1668182509208.png

i dont agree on trump air time
Dont agree? Maybe I’m misunderstanding. You don’t recognize the leftist media completely ignoring Biden and focusing on Trump.,

And try to stick to one topic at a time. Generally your replies are short one liners and you mentioned like 15 different things .

Look, it doesn't take a genius to realize that the person who is nominated by the Republicans MUST be completely supported by the ENTIRE Republican party. There can be no divide. This is where the Demwits playbook is better than ours. They get behind their candidate (good or bad) and ride him to the election win. Look at what they did with Biden.

We must stop all of this internal fighting and get behind ONE candidate and take him to the bank. If not, we will have at least another 4 years of Demwit rule.
been saying that for 2 decades

watch how much gets done or blocked if the repubs have both majorities... nothing they will infight and loose again

they will never understand "great is the enemy of good" which is exactly we are where we are right now

Look, it doesn't take a genius to realize that the person who is nominated by the Republicans MUST be completely supported by the ENTIRE Republican party. There can be no divide. This is where the Demwits playbook is better than ours. They get behind their candidate (good or bad) and ride him to the election win. Look at what they did with Biden.

We must stop all of this internal fighting and get behind ONE candidate and take him to the bank. If not, we will have at least another 4 years of Demwit rule.
Thats because the Democrat party is like the Mafia with a hierarchy. They force people to tow party lines and play their roles for the greater good of the machine or get removed.

Republican party actually has a more free and diverse culture of thought. they're allowed to disagree with each other. which they do to a fault.

Reactions: BytorJr
been saying that for 2 decades

watch how much gets done or blocked if the repubs have both majorities... nothing they will infight and loose again

they will never understand "great is the enemy of good" which is exactly we are where we are right now
Levin just went through this last night as I was driving back from store. That Reagan was basically told to run HW Bush to "unify the party." He also pointed out that the "kindler gentler" thing was a direct attack at Reagan when HW became POTUS, but that Reagan didn't respond - he stayed out of the fray.

Those who say Reagan couldn't have been effective in today's "media world" are wrong. Reagan was a master communicator. When was the last POTUS we had that actually had as many Oval Office speaches telling us what was going on? He didn't need twitter. Could he have used it had it been around...you bet. And yes...I know...1986 gun law and he got tricked into amnesty thinking they'd build the wall...etc. He wasn't perfect, and I think he'd be the first to say that - but one of the best ever IMO.

But, Trump...I know...don't believe the press. But can we believe his social media? He's going after 2 of the better governors.
Now he's after Youngkin.

Reactions: brianf
Dont agree? Maybe I’m misunderstanding. You don’t recognize the leftist media completely ignoring Biden and focusing on Trump.,

And try to stick to one topic at a time. Generally your replies are short one liners and you mentioned like 15 different things .
trump air time, they are focusing on trump because he is a poison pill for the middle and the middle is what wins elections

the more they focus on him the more the other repubs are strapped to him and having to defend their positions

and since some of what trump believes matches some common repub ideals, the left media can have a field day bringing up old trump clips and such making the repub candidate look like a mega maga

its not one line - one topic at a time, which is why the dems run circles around republicans

republicans think everything can stand on its own and a black and white decision can be made and finalized..thats why the dem marketing machine works so much better

its sales and marketing not politics...the mixture and the story you can tell with the information at hand, with the proper spin it all makes sense to the average person

dems write novels and repubs write chapters

republicans have said for years:
crime is bad
illegal immigration is bad
we spend too much

trump came along and said:
illegals are breaking the law
they are part of crime which is too high
they are a drain on resources from actual citizens

he wrapped up illegal immigration in a nice circular story that people could get behind, because with a well written story you cant pick and choose what you like and dont like with out looking like a fool.

which is why politicians had to love him or hate him there was no middle ground.

its the story not the topic, thats what sells and wins elections

Thats because the Democrat party is like the Mafia with a hierarchy. They force people to tow party lines and play their roles for the greater good of the machine or get removed.

Republican party actually has a more free and diverse culture of thought. they're allowed to disagree with each other. which they do to a fault.
Also, establishment Republicans are just democrat lite. They would rather lose elections than have actual conservatives win. See liz Chaney. Desantis is catching flak from Don because he is cozying up to the ryan/mccarthy/McConnell wing of the party. That wing is the reason we have so much election chicanery.

Levin just went through this last night as I was driving back from store. That Reagan was basically told to run HW Bush to "unify the party." He also pointed out that the "kindler gentler" thing was a direct attack at Reagan when HW became POTUS, but that Reagan didn't respond - he stayed out of the fray.

Those who say Reagan couldn't have been effective in today's "media world" are wrong. Reagan was a master communicator. When was the last POTUS we had that actually had as many Oval Office speaches telling us what was going on? He didn't need twitter. Could he have used it had it been around...you bet. And yes...I know...1986 gun law and he got tricked into amnesty thinking they'd build the wall...etc. He wasn't perfect, and I think he'd be the first to say that - but one of the best ever IMO.

But, Trump...I know...don't believe the press. But can we believe his social media? He's going after 2 of the better governors.
Now he's after Youngkin.

I think he's losing his shit. Definitely not what we need for a leader. Good leaders unite their people.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I think he's losing his shit. Definitely not what we need for a leader. Good leaders unite their people.
I respectfully disagree. I don't think he's losing his shit. I think he is privy to the inside game that is not exposed to us. I'd be willing to bet that if Desantis decides not to play ball with ryan/McCarthy, youngkin will be next in line. Trump is still wise to the game, and is still waking up normies to how the swamp manipulates the system.

You don’t want what much of the GOP leadership wants. To unify with them is unifying with the leftists. That’s a problem.

Reactions: gigamortis
I respectfully disagree. I don't think he's losing his shit. I think he is privy to the inside game that is not exposed to us. I'd be willing to bet that if Desantis decides not to play ball with ryan/McCarthy, youngkin will be next in line. Trump is still wise to the game, and is still waking up normies to how the swamp manipulates the system.
if that is true... the problem is the nomies apparently dont care because they didnt vote for it a few days ago

in reality nothing in the last 2 years is better except:

1. for leaving the WOT (getting out was a mess but biden can say he did it)
2. covid is "over"

both of which may or may not have happened or be a good thing, but biden was in office
he said he would end covid and get out of Afghanistan while campaigning and he followed his promises
so "it a win for him and his" good or bad

yet, all metrics of everyday life are lower than when he took office

everyone agrees that inflation is bad, gas is high etc

yet they still voted not to change the people in charge

dont confuse foresight and consequences with difference of opinion, most people confuse the 2 and cant separate the 2 when making decisions

Reactions: Maggot
Lol. There are a lot of places where people didn't vote for more of the same, but that's what they're going to get because of fraud.

Elections cannot, by definition, be free and fair when they're unsecure on purpose and there is no integrity for the ballots themselves. Chanting "count all the votes", when there is no guarantee that a ballot came from an individual voter, or that said voter only voted once, or even a chain of custody for that ballot only means that you cannot detect or prosecute the fraud. It does not mean it's not taking place. In fact, removing all election safeguards and all integrity measures only means that the people doing it fully intend to cheat.

If you are too fucking stupid to understand that then you certainly don't deserve to have liberty or to be able to vote. This is the post USA. Wake up.

if that is true... the problem is the nomies apparently dont care because they didnt vote for it a few days ago

in reality nothing in the last 2 years is better except:

1. for leaving the WOT (getting out was a mess but biden can say he did it)
2. covid is "over"

both of which may or may not have happened or be a good thing, but biden was in office
he said he would end covid and get out of Afghanistan while campaigning and he followed his promises
so "it a win for him and his" good or bad

yet, all metrics of everyday life are lower than when he took office

everyone agrees that inflation is bad, gas is high etc

yet they still voted not to change the people in charge

dont confuse foresight and consequences with difference of opinion, most people confuse the 2 and cant separate the 2 when making decisions
Dumb question...What's the WOT?

War on Terror
GWOT
Global War on Terror

Fucking stupid name to begin with as you can't declare war on a tactic.
Like I said...dumb question. But got it... :) :) DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Is it time for more coffee?

Reactions: brianf

and if we pick the guy the leftists hate more than anyone else, we'll have another 4 years of leftists tearing the country apart

M

Lol. There are a lot of places where people didn't vote for more of the same, but that's what they're going to get because of fraud.

Elections cannot, by definition, be free and fair when they're unsecure on purpose and there is no integrity for the ballots themselves. Chanting "count all the votes", when there is no guarantee that a ballot came from an individual voter, or that said voter only voted once, or even a chain of custody for that ballot only means that you cannot detect or prosecute the fraud. It does not mean it's not taking place. In fact, removing all election safeguards and all integrity measures only means that the people doing it fully intend to cheat.

If you are too fucking stupid to understand that then you certainly don't deserve to have liberty or to be able to vote. This is the post USA. Wake up.
100%

Yet when the last few times the repubs had congress and president..they did nothing about voter fraud, registration,identification etc

More lightweights who won’t put their dick on the line.

War on Terror
GWOT
Global War on Terror

Fucking stupid name to begin with as you can't declare war on a tactic.

Yep, but it got everyone on the right excited for a couple of election cycles. Thanks, Karl Rove!

100%

Yet when the last few times the repubs had congress and president..they did nothing about voter fraud, registration,identification etc

What are the chances "those" Republicans were the flip side of the same coin? We have a lot of dirty rinos that benefit from the same corrupt system.

It always struck me as odd the constantly revolving door of staff under Trump. The cycle repeated constantly “oh so-and-so is a total deadbeat, a complete idiot, I’m glad he’s out of my administration.”

Either Trump was terrible at selecting who he surrounded himself with or he was a terrible boss with a revolving door of people horrified by his constantly changing moods and initiatives dropped on twitter. Either way, it wasn’t good. Can you imagine working for a boss where rather than telling you what direction the train is headed - he just drops bombs on twitter. That’s not leadership. That’s not cohesive.

It just struck me as a constant circus.

I’m thankful for the many good and great accomplishments Trump had. I’m done with the circus though and I’m done with 70 or 80 year old men leading our country. If you are disgusted by the Biden apologists you should be just as disgusted by the Trump humpers who try to explain away every piece of self-induced drama that could have been easily avoided.

It’s not too much to expect someone who is both an effective leader and capable of not constantly talking out their ass. A man should be able to control his own impulses and lead by example.

Last edited:
It always struck me as odd the constantly revolving door of staff under Trump. The cycle repeated constantly “oh so-and-so is a total deadbeat, a complete idiot, I’m glad he’s out of my administration.”

Either Trump was terrible at selecting who he surrounded himself with or he was a terrible boss with a revolving door of people horrified by his constantly changing moods and initiatives dropped on twitter. Either way, it wasn’t good. Can you imagine working for a boss where rather than telling you what direction the train is headed - he just drops bombs on twitter. That’s not leadership. That’s not cohesive.

It just struck me as a constant circus.

I’m thankful for the many good and great accomplishments Trump had. I’m done with the circus though and I’m done with 70 or 80 year old men leading our country. If you are disgusted by the Biden apologists you should be just as disgusted by the Trump humpers who try to explain away every piece of self-induced drama that could have been easily avoided.

It’s not too much to expect someone who is both an effective leader and capable of not constantly talking out their ass. A man should be able to control his own impulses and lead by example.
actually its the exact opposite in big business

the board of directors asks the COO, "what are you going to do better this year and how are we going to be more profitable or increase revenue this year"

if the COO has a presentation and says "im going to roll back the same team as the last several years"..its time for him to go

"up and out" principal with big dollar employees

the real winners dont want to stay at the same level and the real owners always want a better team

now trump might be a circus anyway lol, but constant upgrading of employee and skillset is how you succeed.

100%

What are the chances "those" Republicans were the flip side of the same coin? We have a lot of dirty rinos that benefit from the same corrupt system.

Maybe all of it is a big fraud. If the deep state is large and deep as it seems to be characterized there is no reason to think Clinton legitimately lost the 2016 election. There's no reason to believe any part of it was legitimate. More likely that Clinton and Trump agreed to the outcome and the performance each would need to uphold afterwards. Obviously the media would be directly involved. Maybe our republic/democracy is one long movie. Decide for yourself at what point in our history the film started. Trump/DeSantis is one of the many subplots. Like special counsel investigations and impeachment. The goal is to grift.

and if we pick the guy the leftists hate more than anyone else, we'll have another 4 years of leftists tearing the country apart

M
Are you saying you would rather a man not be “elected” solely to appease the mob?

I will not vote again for any of them but DJT. I dont give a flying fuck if they never have the WH again because they dont care.Second place for them is still WAY fucking better than what we get so fuck them where they breathe.Also since its the blame trump x100 show all over now what would the SCOTUS look like if the Chappaqua Cunt got elected?

Are you saying you would rather a man not be “elected” solely to appease the mob?
No. I'm saying that if we pick the guy that the left has been hating for 6 years KNOWING they hate him like they do, we're electing another leftist for them

M

the real winners dont want to stay at the same level and the real owners always want a better team

now trump might be a circus anyway lol, but constant upgrading of employee and skillset is how you succeed.
But you dont openly and publicly shit on them, you say "Thanks for the great work but Im ready to make a change."

Reactions: CE1371 and brianf
Maybe all of it is a big fraud. If the deep state is large and deep as it seems to be characterized there is no reason to think Clinton legitimately lost the 2016 election. There's no reason to believe any part of it was legitimate. More likely that Clinton and Trump agreed to the outcome and the performance each would need to uphold afterwards. Obviously the media would be directly involved. Maybe our republic/democracy is one long movie. Decide for yourself at what point in our history the film started. Trump/DeSantis is one of the many subplots. Like special counsel investigations and impeachment. The goal is to grift.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Federal_ReserveFederal Reserve - Wikipedia

it was created on december 23, 1913, with the enactment of the federal reserve act, after a series of financial panics (particularly the panic of 1907) led to the desire for central control of the monetary system in order to alleviate financial crises. [list 1] over the years, events such as the great depression in the 1930s and the great …

How can he unite people in his own party who dont want him but prefer RINOS and the status quo?The RINOS feel right at home and safe in second place cause they cant be blamed and still get rich.

How can he unite people in his own party who dont want him but prefer RINOS and the status quo?The RINOS feel right at home and safe in second place cause they cant be blamed and still get rich.
I like the fact that he pisses off the people I don't care for. They would ignore him if they didn't perceive him as a threat.

Consider for a moment what he was able to accomplish while fighting against all the democrats and half the "republicans", not to mention the media. I'm not anti Desantis, but he was endorsed by the Lincoln project. Let that sink in.

The definition of crazy is doing the exact same thing 3 times and expecting different result the third time.... 2020 Trump lost, 2022 no red wave, 2024 guess what?

I understand that many want to vote for Trump to piss off the left.
But unfortunately the Left has been pretty successful at pissing off Republicans. The abortion issue also cost the Republicans many votes.

Trump is a loud wolf, but sometimes you need a wolf in sheep's clothing....

Trump has been very successful in reaching out to true conservatives. But unfortunately it is not enough to win. It's like a long road. At one end are ultra leftists who will always vote for Biden. On the other end are conservatives who will always vote for Trump. But in the middle there are many undecided voters, you need to win those voters over , on Republican side. But it looks like Trump, his ego, his way of being pushes the middle further and further away to Biden.

If the Republicans have any chance at all in 2024 it is more likely to be with DeSantis.

And now im out😉

How bout this shit. These are some sick twisted POSs. If we did this to, say, Gavin Newsom we'd be hit with everything from the FBI to a drone strike within minutes.

• Angry
Reactions: Darayavaus
How bout this shit. These are some sick twisted POSs. If we did this to, say, Gavin Newsom we'd be hit with everything from the FBI to a drone strike within minutes.

1668210726413.png

Reactions: FWoo45
The definition of crazy is doing the exact same thing 3 times and expecting different result the third time.... 2020 Trump lost, 2022 no red wave, 2024 guess what?

I understand that many want to vote for Trump to piss off the left.
But unfortunately the Left has been pretty successful at pissing off Republicans. The abortion issue also cost the Republicans many votes.

Trump is a loud wolf, but sometimes you need a wolf in sheep's clothing....

Trump has been very successful in reaching out to true conservatives. But unfortunately it is not enough to win. It's like a long road. At one end are ultra leftists who will always vote for Biden. On the other end are conservatives who will always vote for Trump. But in the middle there are many undecided voters, you need to win those voters over , on Republican side. But it looks like Trump, his ego, his way of being pushes the middle further and further away to Biden.

If the Republicans have any chance at all in 2024 it is more likely to be with DeSantis.

And now im out😉
Trump DID win in2020 and had it stolen from him. There's plenty of evidence for anyone that wants to look. Also, there was a red wave, you're just being gas lit to think otherwise. It was never rational to think the r's would take every seat, but look past the national races, which the r's still did rather well, but also all of the state races that flipped from blue to red, in spite of the fuckery that is still taking place in some states.

Last edited:
Why isnt the RINO establishment blaming Lindsay Grahm for saying he supports a nation wide abortion ban after 15weeks and Tim Scott for saying he supports vetting Social Security every 5 years?????????????????? Didnt that energize independents and liberal loons. It is suicide to speak of changing social security and dumb so close to election and dumb ass Graham giving those liberal looney woman more gas for their abortion blood lust. Not one word about how they hurt the party and let's not even talk about Turtle Dicked McConell pulling money in NH for his bitch in Alaska. But the convenient scapegoat is who??I mean who is gonna defend Trump?

I can hold multiple opinions that I believe to be true. I voted for President Trump twice, I’m thankful for his SCOTUS appointments (mostly), I thought his tweets were mostly hilarious, and the impeachment bullshit was just that. I also know that he is dividing the right with his bullshit and is unelectable. I’d vote for him again, but he’d lose. I understand that my idea of an ideal candidate is unelectable, so is President Trump. He’s not helping so he should shut up and go away.

A long time ago I was the owner's rep. on a tunnel job. The contractor's superintendent was a blowhard loudmouth Canadian who could drive tunnel in his sleep and had forgotten more about underground work than the other owner's reps, me and half the hands put together would ever know.

He pushed. He got footage. Pissed off most everyone and kept the job in constant turmoil, but he got results. He always seemed to be around and poke the big shots when they would tour the job, really stirred 'em up.

One day a new hand showed up. Hired on as a leadman. I noticed he didn't seem to do much drilling. Didn't seem to run the loader very much. Kept low but he paid attention. I knew, and had worked with about half of the contractor's hands through the years. They all told me that they didn't know why he was there, he was actually a good hand but normally he was the superintendent on jobs.

Couple of weeks go by and, because of the constant infighting, things got worse between owner and contractor, not so much on the job but between management, it was rough. The tunnel itself was making good progress.

One day our corporate safety man happened to drop by and caught the loudmouth Canadian superintendent helping the crew at the tunnel face cutting timber with a gasoline powered chainsaw that he had delivered to the crew in his gasoline engine pickup. (FYI, having a gas engine underground an ultimate sin, against every rule there is, company, state and federal). It blew up. Our safety guy is screaming face to face with the blowhard. With a loud fuck you he roars out of the tunnel spinning tires, past the field office trailer and out the mine gate, never to be seen again.

Meetings were held, fingers pointed, blame placed, memos filed and reports written. Then, seems the contractor just happened to have a man on the job that could take the project over immediately. The Canadian was gone, the leadman became the superintendent, attended meetings, got along with everyone, placated management, all was well, the job smoothed right out.

At about 60% of the progress previously being made but everyone was happy. It was a T&M contract.

Things are seldom what they seem at first glance.

Thank you,
MrSmith

This isnt intended to be insulting, just a reflection, or passing thought.

It really isnt wise to piss off a lot of people with a lot of power. JFK found out the hard way.

If you think about it, at this point Trump has little 'power' beyond his loud mouth. A lot of people still worship him but 99.99999% of those have little or no power. He's not an entrenched old name like Bush, or Roosevelt, or DuPont. He may have a couple billion but in today's game thats not a lot, and money alone doesnt buy the power that generations of insider connections buys.

If I were the Donald I'd watch my step. dont want to end up suiciding with a couple to the back of the head.

Reactions: coldboreAU

there is no free press or free elections. .Protocols are in place to guarantee outcomes and spin the narratives

Reactions: gigamortis
This isnt intended to be insulting, just a reflection, or passing thought.

It really isnt wise to piss off a lot of people with a lot of power. JFK found out the hard way.

If you think about it, at this point Trump has little 'power' beyond his loud mouth. A lot of people still worship him but 99.99999% of those have little or no power. He's not an entrenched old name like Bush, or Roosevelt, or DuPont. He may have a couple billion but in today's game thats not a lot, and money alone doesnt buy the power that generations of insider connections buys.

If I were the Donald I'd watch my step. dont want to end up suiciding with a couple to the back of the head.
You dumb fuck..love him or hate him he's the only guy in the mix that's making an attempt at disrupting the corruption and vile hatred of of the US tax payer that runs through the veins of every piece of shit politician that goes to DC.
No, I don't think he can win, but this country is fucked, might as well send in the ugly dog that bites everybody and absolutely doesn't give a shit.
Oh, fuck Mitch too, that guy is a cunt that's as crooked as as Joe. We've been played, we're just cruising along to the finish line now.

Trump DID win in2020 and had it stolen from him. There's plenty of evidence for anyone that wants to look. Also, there was a red wave, you're just being gas lit to think otherwise. It was never rational to think the r's would take every seat, but look past the national races, which the r's still did rather well, but also all of the state races that flipped from blue to red, in spite of the fuckery that is still taking place in some states.

Show me, the proof that it was stolen? Maybe there are some discrepancies, maybe inconsistencies, maybe even a
little evidence.... But I don't see any hard crystal clear evidence.

I think if there is clear evidence of a stolen election then the Republicans would certainly be able to win the fight.

The next point of my view would be. If around 70,000,000+ million Americans (Republicans) believed the election was stolen, then you're all... (i don't have a nice word for that). Because why don't I see a civil war?

Why don't I see 70,000,000+ American citizens taking back the country and the clear stolen election?

That a few Trump believers tried to storm the Capitol, unplanned, unorganized... that was just laughably stupid. But these were not 70,000,000+ Trump voters.... why?

The answer is simple, because even most Republicans don't believe in the stolen election and because there is no hard evidence that will hold up in court.
And if but only if I'm totally wrong. Then I guess Americans are cowards or did I miss the great civil war of 2020?

Would all (70.000.000+ people) who voted for Trump in 2020 believe in the stolen election, why don't I see Republicans/Conservatives
taking over the country?

Option A. They are disorganized pussies who don't want to fight.
Or
Option B.
Most don't believe in a stolen election because somehow no one has real evidence.

But I always try to keep my mind open so where is the real evidence...
Conspiracy theories, fake news and evidence are not the same.

You dumb fuck..love him or hate him he's the only guy in the mix that's making an attempt at disrupting the corruption and vile hatred of of the US tax payer that runs through the veins of every piece of shit politician that goes to DC.
No, I don't think he can win, but this country is fucked, might as well send in the ugly dog that bites everybody and absolutely doesn't give a shit.
Oh, fuck Mitch too, that guy is a cunt that's as crooked as as Joe. We've been played, we're just cruising along to the finish line now.
What kind of dumb fucking retard are YOU. Can you even fucking read. I wasnt insulting him, just making an observation. It isnt smart to piss off too many people who would jsut as soon see you dead and have the power to do have it done.

Though I'd say he's worth more to the alive, they can use him to stir trouble and keep the right divided. The one's in power dont hate him, to them he's just a tool. You say he exposed all this corruption, then tell me why no one is in jail except Jizzy Maxwell.

Go back to mommy's basement for your hero worship.