• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis or Trump

Show me, the proof that it was stolen? Maybe there are some discrepancies, maybe inconsistencies, maybe even a
little evidence.... But I don't see any hard crystal clear evidence.

I think if there is clear evidence of a stolen election then the Republicans would certainly be able to win the fight.

The next point of my view would be. If around 70,000,000+ million Americans (Republicans) believed the election was stolen, then you're all... (i don't have a nice word for that). Because why don't I see a civil war?

Why don't I see 70,000,000+ American citizens taking back the country and the clear stolen election?

That a few Trump believers tried to storm the Capitol, unplanned, unorganized... that was just laughably stupid. But these were not 70,000,000+ Trump voters.... why?

The answer is simple, because even most Republicans don't believe in the stolen election and because there is no hard evidence that will hold up in court.
And if but only if I'm totally wrong. Then I guess Americans are cowards or did I miss the great civil war of 2020?

Would all (70.000.000+ people) who voted for Trump in 2020 believe in the stolen election, why don't I see Republicans/Conservatives
taking over the country?

Option A. They are disorganized pussies who don't want to fight.
Or
Option B.
Most don't believe in a stolen election because somehow no one has real evidence.

But I always try to keep my mind open so where is the real evidence...
Conspiracy theories, fake news and evidence are not the same.
Hey, Euro dude...stop.

Show me, the proof that it was stolen? Maybe there are some discrepancies, maybe inconsistencies, maybe even a

I think if there is clear evidence of a stolen election then the Republicans would certainly be able to win the fight.

The next point of my view would be. If around 70,000,000+ million Americans (Republicans) believed the election was stolen, then you're all... (i don't have a nice word for that). Because why don't I see a civil war?

Why don't I see 70,000,000+ American citizens taking back the country and the clear stolen election?

That a few Trump believers tried to storm the Capitol, unplanned, unorganized... that was just laughably stupid. But these were not 70,000,000+ Trump voters.... why?

The answer is simple, because even most Republicans don't believe in the stolen election and because there is no hard evidence that will hold up in court.
And if but only if I'm totally wrong. Then I guess Americans are cowards or did I miss the great civil war of 2020?

Would all (70.000.000+ people) who voted for Trump in 2020 believe in the stolen election, why don't I see Republicans/Conservatives
taking over the country?

Or
Option B.
Most don't believe in a stolen election because somehow no one has real evidence.

Im only going to address the first part of your post.

"Show me, the proof that it was stolen? Maybe there are some discrepancies, maybe inconsistencies, maybe even a

I think if there is clear evidence of a stolen election then the Republicans would certainly be able to win the fight."

I have to agree, I havent seen any hard, cold, evidence. what I have seen is 52? cases filed in 52 courts, many of them in conservative areas, and all but 2 dismissed and those to were minor stuff. I jsut dont believe that 50 judges scattered across the country were corrupt. 10? 20? 30? possibly, but not 50 out of 52. Unless youre seeing it through the eyes of a zealot it just doesnt add up.

Im not saying there wasnt a fix, JFK won due to a fix, but I havent seen irrefutable evidence.

As to the rest of your post, Ill have to join with the member above and say fuck off. We're not cowards, its just that most of us have seen enough violence for a lifetime and still hope, perhpahs foolishly, it can be settled without bloodshed. Thst seems to be wearing thin.

He's figuring in the new ones his handlers are planning. DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, and Cuba. o_O
They’ll never annex Cuba, they hate commies. All the Cubans here are big MAGA folks. Good on em.

taking over the country?

Or
Option B.

You are basing most of these comments off of what you've read in the media.
A 2 year period of examples were shown to the members of either teams protestors.
A few billion worth of fuck up for team blue, mostly peaceful...
A pissy group of boy scouts, team red, get thrown in jail for how long now?
The message is loud and clear.
Never hurts when you've got the DOJ, FBI, Media, Capitol Police NSA RINOs ect on your team.
In the days of paper ballots the decision was had before midnight.
Weird they can't get the count when my phone has more computing power than NASA had to get to the moon.

R

All the dipshits here that are jumping on the Bash Trump bandwagon are just as stupid as the lame ass media knew they would be. So easily controlled and told what to think.
And anyone that thinks Desantis wouldn't get the same treatment if Trump wasn't in the picture is equally as stupid.

Yeah let's believe what those asshats like Ryan, etc have in store is good for the country. Jeez people

Yes, maybe you're right and I should stop. But somehow no one wants to understand that the argument stolen election does not work.
I'd choose my words more carefully. I know many of these men and not one of them is a coward. Keyboards are easy to hide behind.

They’ll never annex Cuba, they hate commies. All the Cubans here are big MAGA folks. Good on em.
3 outa 4 aint bad. And the Americans Cubans are successful. Cuba is poor. Promise them a world of free shit and......Chicago.

Reactions: gigamortis
3 outa 4 aint bad. And the Americans Cubans are successful. Cuba is poor. Promise them a world of free shit and......Chicago.
92D2B9D9-7F29-4C38-A051-940440F3DC16.gif

What kind of dumb fucking retard are YOU. Can you even fucking read. I wasnt insulting him, just making an observation. It isnt smart to piss off too many people who would jsut as soon see you dead and have the power to do have it done.

Though I'd say he's worth more to the alive, they can use him to stir trouble and keep the right divided. The one's in power dont hate him, to them he's just a tool. You say he exposed all this corruption, then tell me why no one is in jail except Jizzy Maxwell.

Go back to mommy's basement for your hero worship.
If you are skeert of pissin people off maybe you should put the pipe down. I'm not a DT lover but I do like the thought of throwin the meanest dog I have in the fight. DeSantis is gonna give you a smile and jam it in yer ass while pretending to give you what you want, and you will prolly love it. He isn't capable of anything cept going to DC to get rich. I say this while I do appreciate what he has done for Florida. I'm done with politicians, I want an asshole.
As far as you are concerned, meh, just another bitch.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cornhusker86
Well I don’t care to go to war over an election that did or didn’t go my way. With or without corruption. And there is corruption a plenty.
But I can still drive around with a rifle next to me and a pistol on my waist, without being molested by the authorities. I can drive wherever I want whenever I want and worship the God that I want.
I can educate my children how and where I want.
At some point most men will take action, most men won’t loose it over a bad election.
What would you fight for?
So can I, but try it in Chitown, or NYShitty. :cool:

Good post though.

I have to agree, I havent seen any hard, cold, evidence. what I have seen is 52? cases filed in 52 courts, many of them in conservative areas, and all but 2 dismissed and those to were minor stuff. I jsut dont believe that 50 judges scattered across the country were corrupt. 10? 20? 30? possibly, but not 50 out of 52. Unless youre seeing it through the eyes of a zealot it just doesnt add up.

Im not saying there wasnt a fix, JFK won due to a fix, but I havent seen irrefutable evidence.

So just to be clear. I am not calling for a civil war!!!

That there are flaws in the system, yes I believe. Maggot you are right. I see it exactly the same way.

I just don't know how after 2 years some people still come up with the same irrefutable argument. The election is stolen, with this argument no one will change anything.
I know very well that Americans are not cowards. And if the election was stolen then 70,000,000+ people would surely fight but the point is that will never happen because there is no evidence.

And repeating the same old argument over and over again... it doesn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF and Maggot
Well I don’t care to go to war over an election that did or didn’t go my way. With or without corruption. And there is corruption a plenty.
But I can still drive around with a rifle next to me and a pistol on my waist, without being molested by the authorities. I can drive wherever I want whenever I want and worship the God that I want.
I can educate my children how and where I want.
At some point most men will take action, most men won’t loose it over a bad election.
What would you fight for?

The only things I would fight FOR and die for are the following.
My family, the people I love, freedom and gun rights. For everything else it is pointless. At least from my point of view.

You are defeated...

Explain that to me? I am never defeated. This is a forum nothing more nothing less. If you want me to refer to the fact that I live in Europe. It's nobody's fault where they were born. If it refers to the fact that we don't have gun rights here... there's a big difference.
But before I go on writing, explain it to me...

Heres how it went down according to me and only me.2015 Trump comes down the escalator and says I am running for POTUS. Says some disparaging things about Mexico and shithole countries and it's on. The media laugh him off and play along and he becomes the center of their amusement.He mows down all challengers in the primaries and becomes the nominee and now it's serious.But they have the smartest person in the room so they can't lose can they??Well they did and egg on the face of elitist scumbags isn't a good look so the fury ensues. Now Clinton and Obama have to cover their tracks for spying on Trump and all the other shit they pulled so the Russia hoax ensues. Its a distraction. The wheels are in motion for the real plan to unseat him and while we are being gaslighted and sidetracked with Muller,impeachments and 24/7 negative press the wheels are gaining traction. Now its near election time and they need to release their big paln so here comes the COVID they co-created with the Chi-coms and the plan gains steam. This COVID alone would have handed them the election with the mail in schemes and Zuckerberg and ballot boxes but a funny thing happened at the same time.George Floyd. Now they can play their famous race card, create BLM and let them loose on America. Now they have the fear of COVID and mongrels running wild so their power is stronger then ever. Nov 2020 they complete the steal no doubt and no one will confront them because they are intimidated by BLM and what they would do if the election was REALLY investigated by the DOJ or FBI and the SCOTUS all of whom got limp wrists from the fear that it would cause a real civil war of BLM vs the rest.Then for good measure they created Jan 6th and its game set match Dems. Fast foward to now. They know they can pre-set the election outcome now cause they have been screaming about election deniers for 2 years so no one can question the outcomes just like Joe said during the campaigns.Free and fair elections are dead courtesy of the Dem party the same ones who said we are the threat to Democracy. Good thin my fingers are tired so I can't get started on how much that lying corrupt enemy of the people media played a role and still is playing a role in the destruction of our REPUBLIC. PS I was not wearing a tin foil hat when I wrote this but due own a Renyolds Wrap heavy Duty model.

Explain that to me? I am never defeated. This is a forum nothing more nothing less. If you want me to refer to the fact that I live in Europe. It's nobody's fault where they were born. If it refers to the fact that we don't have gun rights here... there's a big difference.
But before I go on writing, explain it to me...
A question. As a European, how do you see George Soros?

Ok so I'm going to throw myself into the mix to get slammed here but it is what is. We on this forum are a perfect example of why a bumbling old man is now if office and why after 2 years of some of the worst shit I have ever seen in this country, the Republican party should have but didn't run away with the mid-terms.

We are divided, within ourselves and as a party. Regardless of supporting Trump, election fraud or dying for what you believe in, IT ISN'T working. The writing is on the wall and this party better get it's shit together because we haven't even seen the worst of what's coming, I promise you.

If the Republican party even wants to be relevant in the future it needs to move on from Trump and change it's views on abortion. It absolutely cannot win where it matters and is starting to lose in locations where in the past it was a guaranteed win. We can continue to argue and slam our fists down about how Trump was saving the country and how the election was stolen but it hasn't done a damn thing for us to this point. And please stop saying anyone that doesn't play into this is just a fool and believes what the media wants you to believe. I believe in what's happening around me and it isn't good.

Regardless of your stand on abortion the Supreme Court essentially turned every liberal woman in the country into a voice that will be heard forever at the polls and oh by the way, a majority of them are anti-gun.

If we continue to live in the past and scream fraud and stolen election and Trump will make American great again and all the other bullshit that has been dividing us and the party for the last 2 years, it's over. Again, don't take my word for it, just like we all thought the Republicans were going to own the mid-terms, reality is upon us.

I'm sorry but a loud, obnoxious, egocentric, old man is not going to be the answer going forward. You either love him or hate him and he continues to bury himself with his media exposure and attacks on others in his party. Voters are taking notes. They don't want anything to do with a candidate that doesn't support a woman's right to have an abortion or an election denier. NY is a disaster in terms of corruption within the Government, crime, bail reform, cost of living, the list goes on. People leaving in droves. Yet we still elected a tyrant that will stop at nothing to strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights because she is pro-abortion and hates Trump. There it is, the formula for winning. Right it down. Densely populated city with violent crime running rampant (that they lie to your face saying it doesn't exist), and yet here we are, another 4 years or more of tyrannical governing.

Time to start thinking ahead and not just to 2024. The absolute worst possible scenario is just on the horizon and there are only 2 words you need to hear. Gavin Newsome. Unless the Republican party changes course immediately and stops fighting within its ranks you can plan on 2028 as the end of life as we know it. Sooner or later we lose the Supreme Court because there will be nothing to stop the Democratic party from adding more liberal justices and I shouldn't have to tell anyone where this is going.

Politicians need to do what they do best, and that's align yourself with the people you need to vote for you. There's a younger generation out there that wants to be heard and suburban women are coming out of the woodwork. We need a younger, intelligent, well-spoken candidate that people can relate to and his or her name is not Donald Trump. We can't rely on gun rights and rural America or over turning elections anymore and the courts haven't changed a thing, and honestly 2 years later as the country has taken many steps backwards, the Republican party has done nothing to move forward,

Desantis/Noem and full support from the Republican party or we are in trouble.

Ok so I'm going to throw myself into the mix to get slammed here but it is what is. We on this forum are a perfect example of why a bumbling old man is now if office and why after 2 years of some of the worst shit I have ever seen in this country, the Republican party should have but didn't run away with the mid-terms.

We are divided, within ourselves and as a party. Regardless of supporting Trump, election fraud or dying for what you believe in, IT ISN'T working. The writing is on the wall and this party better get it's shit together because we haven't even seen the worst of what's coming, I promise you.

If the Republican party even wants to be relevant in the future it needs to move on from Trump and change it's views on abortion. It absolutely cannot win where it matters and is starting to lose in locations where in the past it was a guaranteed win. We can continue to argue and slam our fists down about how Trump was saving the country and how the election was stolen but it hasn't done a damn thing for us to this point. And please stop saying anyone that doesn't play into this is just a fool and believes what the media wants you to believe. I believe in what's happening around me and it isn't good.

Regardless of your stand on abortion the Supreme Court essentially turned every liberal woman in the country into a voice that will be heard forever at the polls and oh by the way, a majority of them are anti-gun.

If we continue to live in the past and scream fraud and stolen election and Trump will make American great again and all the other bullshit that has been dividing us and the party for the last 2 years, it's over. Again, don't take my word for it, just like we all thought the Republicans were going to own the mid-terms, reality is upon us.

I'm sorry but a loud, obnoxious, egocentric, old man is not going to be the answer going forward. You either love him or hate him and he continues to bury himself with his media exposure and attacks on others in his party. Voters are taking notes. They don't want anything to do with a candidate that doesn't support a woman's right to have an abortion or an election denier. NY is a disaster in terms of corruption within the Government, crime, bail reform, cost of living, the list goes on. People leaving in droves. Yet we still elected a tyrant that will stop at nothing to strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights because she is pro-abortion and hates Trump. There it is, the formula for winning. Right it down. Densely populated city with violent crime running rampant (that they lie to your face saying it doesn't exist), and yet here we are, another 4 years or more of tyrannical governing.

Time to start thinking ahead and not just to 2024. The absolute worst possible scenario is just on the horizon and there are only 2 words you need to hear. Gavin Newsome. Unless the Republican party changes course immediately and stops fighting within its ranks you can plan on 2028 as the end of life as we know it. Sooner or later we lose the Supreme Court because there will be nothing to stop the Democratic party from adding more liberal justices and I shouldn't have to tell anyone where this is going.

Politicians need to do what they do best, and that's align yourself with the people you need to vote for you. There's a younger generation out there that wants to be heard and suburban women are coming out of the woodwork. We need a younger, intelligent, well-spoken candidate that people can relate to and his or her name is not Donald Trump. We can't rely on gun rights and rural America or over turning elections anymore and the courts haven't changed a thing, and honestly 2 years later as the country has taken many steps backwards, the Republican party has done nothing to move forward,

Nice read and valid points. But we are a capitalist society where everything can be purchased so its really not up to the people to decide but the few with very thick wallets. They decide who runs so our choices are set up by others as well as the policies they institute. Our legal system was changed by Soros, criminals can now do anything and are allowed back out on the streets to continue their mayhem within 30 minutes. The old system when you were a repeat offender meant you did another crime after your prison sentence for how many years you received. Today a repeat offender means you stabbed someone and were released immediately to stabbed another. The DOJ agencies are refocused anyway from normal crime and focused on anyone voicing decent against the most bizarre laws and policies in our history. Your child will be taught to question their gender when they enter school and protected to act out the transition while in school. Try voicing concern or even opposition to that and the FBI will be talking to you at your home.
Point is our system is fake like the news because money has corrupted it and you can't undo that. Fuck voting in their games, you want to do something meaningful to try to keep the Republic alive then support every firearm manufacturer you can because that is the only thing keeping them at bay.

Nice read and valid points. But we are a capitalist society where everything can be purchased so its really not up to the people to decide but the few with very thick wallets. They decide who runs so our choices are set up by others as well as the policies they institute. Our legal system was changed by Soros, criminals can now do anything and are allowed back out on the streets to continue their mayhem within 30 minutes. The old system when you were a repeat offender meant you did another crime after your prison sentence for how many years you received. Today a repeat offender means you stabbed someone and were released immediately to stabbed another. The DOJ agencies are refocused anyway from normal crime and focused on anyone voicing decent against the most bizarre laws and policies in our history. Your child will be taught to question their gender when they enter school and protected to act out the transition while in school. Try voicing concern or even opposition to that and the FBI will be talking to you at your home.
Point is our system is fake like the news because money has corrupted it and you can't undo that. Fuck voting in their games, you want to do something meaningful to try to keep the Republic alive then support every firearm manufacturer you can because that is the only thing keeping them at bay.

Points well taken and I agree with you but a unified party that is willing to play the game by thinking outside the box will certainly give us more of a chance then what we have now. We can either adapt and change and throw their bullshit right back in their faces or slowly disappear into the night.

We, especially on this forum want the same thing, yet just in this thread alone the amount of back and forth shitting on one another because we disagree is ridiculous. There is no such thing as working out differences, it's the my way or the highway mentality that has more less become a byproduct of the internet and social media because most (not all) people can hide behind their keyboard or their phone and act tough, yet most of them wouldn't even think of saying to someone in person with their mouth what they type with their fingers.

Arguing aside, we are the minority and unless we do something to fix it in a hurry we will all be waiting for the courts to decide our fate and if we continue to alienate the people that we need to vote by propagating fraud and stolen elections, while it sounds great, it's nothing but wishful thinking. Once key positions in the judicial system are filled with anti-gunners, it's over.

There is a very thin line between core values and changing with the times. How we apply logic to this will determine our existence, literally.

• Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Points well taken and I agree with you but a unified party that is willing to play the game by thinking outside the box will certainly give us more of a chance then what we have now. We can either adapt and change and throw their bullshit right back in their faces or slowly disappear into the night.

We, especially on this forum want the same thing, yet just in this thread alone the amount of back and forth shitting on one another because we disagree is ridiculous. There is no such thing as working out differences, it's the my way or the highway mentality that has more less become a byproduct of the internet and social media because most (not all) people can hide behind their keyboard or their phone and act tough, yet most of them wouldn't even think of saying to someone in person with their mouth what they type with their fingers.

Arguing aside, we are the minority and unless we do something to fix it in a hurry we will all be waiting for the courts to decide our fate and if we continue to alienate the people that we need to vote by propagating fraud and stolen elections, while it sounds great, it's nothing but wishful thinking. Once key positions in the judicial system are filled with anti-gunners, it's over.

There is a very thin line between core values and changing with the times. How we apply logic to this will determine our existence, literally.
We are clinging to a very old document and values, the truth is it one day it will no longer exist. As we elect more asshats every year that don't believe in that old document, will make changes for the new society like a new amendment that removes the 1st and 2nd. Our government is like watching the Jerry Springer Show, sad but funny at the same time.

Reactions: Maggot and nick338
We are clinging to a very old document and values, the truth is it one day it will no longer exist. As we elect more asshats every year that don't believe in that old document, will make changes for the new society like a new amendment that removes the 1st and 2nd. Our government is like watching the Jerry Springer Show, sad but funny at the same time.

And that is exactly where I'm going with this. Abolishing the 2nd Amendment will be their number one priority.

Good read, and much validity, but youre dead wrong on one point.

Abortion.

I, for one, cant change my stand on abortion because its fundamentally wrong. Thats like saying "Change your view on Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness." That is not debatable, no matter the consequence. No matter the cost I must stand by my principle.

And while Im at it Fuck @Haney

Last edited:
Largely a product of the changing population demographic. More urban, less rural, easier to control and manipulate.

As John Denver put it,

Thank God Im a Country Boy.

Reactions: candyx
trump air time, they are focusing on trump because he is a poison pill for the middle and the middle is what wins elections

the more they focus on him the more the other repubs are strapped to him and having to defend their positions

and since some of what trump believes matches some common repub ideals, the left media can have a field day bringing up old trump clips and such making the repub candidate look like a mega maga

its not one line - one topic at a time, which is why the dems run circles around republicans

republicans think everything can stand on its own and a black and white decision can be made and finalized..thats why the dem marketing machine works so much better

its sales and marketing not politics...the mixture and the story you can tell with the information at hand, with the proper spin it all makes sense to the average person

dems write novels and repubs write chapters

republicans have said for years:
crime is bad
illegal immigration is bad
we spend too much

trump came along and said:
illegals are breaking the law
they are part of crime which is too high
they are a drain on resources from actual citizens

he wrapped up illegal immigration in a nice circular story that people could get behind, because with a well written story you cant pick and choose what you like and dont like with out looking like a fool.

which is why politicians had to love him or hate him there was no middle ground.

its the story not the topic, thats what sells and wins elections
Well 12 separate statements, 3 short of 15. You didn’t directly answer anything, a bunch of fluff dancing around the topic.

@nick338
I understand your sentiments, but you are assuming the GOP is a force of “good”. It is not. Read @candyx post #221 again. The GOP is fine with all of what he said as long as the corporation exists to enrich the leadership. The sooner men realize there is nothing of value to unify behind, the sooner we have a chance of moving past the illusion. People would rather lie to themselves at this point.

On a side note, the power of propaganda is astonishing. Starting in the late hours of election day, the move on from election fraud and throw Trump away talk has been running rampant on the TV “news” channels, the right wing talk radio, and even with some independent journalists. Instantly the masses follow. Wow. Nobody can think and here we are because of it.

Last edited:
how many here remember the Perot effect on the '92 election? Not many, I presume... Trump is not the Prince in shinning armor that many here think... and I understand the thinking of those who would fall on swords for this man, just out of simple loyalty.... I get that..... I voted for him twice..

But now it is clear, as we are in real danger of winning neither house after all of the Red Wave talk... The Dims have a working system of vote intimidation and fraud, and the Republicans have been too Gentlemanly to fight the same way... we need to turn that switch on, but my point about Trump is that his ego and lust for the limelight is causing a massive problem for us who want to preserve the Constitution... Why? because he creates visceral negativity, not only in moderate and right leaning Dims, but as well the Independents who would come our way... Call it simpleness, but people vote the moment and with their emotions, and he has lost that for the right... The issue of the RINO's and Mitch McConnell are an entirely different discussion, for they did no heavy lifting for the cause on Tuesday, none at all...

But the issue I have with Trump now, is that he is intentionally creating civil war within the Republican Party... and it is toxic.... two scenarios, 1.) he wins the run-up primaries and is the nominee... he then loses, again, and even to Biden, let alone better choices... or 2.) his ego forces him to run as an independent in the General Election of 2024... I see him being a spoiler for the Republican Party out of spite.... Remember, in '92 Perot ran as an independent and took over 19% of the national popular vote... those were Bush votes, otherwise...

The result was the first term of Bill Clinton.... that, was the opening of the hen house for the foxes of the far left, the Saul Alinsky acolytes of the world... the beginning of the weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, and eventually Homeland Security once it was formed after 911...

Trump, for all of the good work he did exposing the incredible evil of the left that has taken solid root in D.C., could create unthinkable destruction and it would harm every last one of us... Think twice about your emotions, we are in extremely dangerous times

Good read, and much validity, but youre dead wrong on one point.

Abortion.

I, for one, cant change my stand on abortion because its fundamentally wrong. Thats like saying "Change your view on Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness." That is not debatable, no matter the consequence. No matter the cost I must stand by my principle.

And while Im at it Fuck @Haney

I totally respect your position and I knew someone would post this. I'm actually glad it was you. We are fundamentally sound when it comes to the Constitution and where we stand, because it was what most of us were taught. The Supreme Court correctly ruled against the Roe vs Wade decision that was incorrect in of itself based on the Constitution and has put the burden on the states to decide on abortion. Since there is no mention of abortion in the Constitution, common sense tells us it's not a federal right nor should they have a responsibility to protect it, yet all the libs see it as their rights have just been stripped away. This is the mentality we are fighting.

My point to this is sometimes seeing things a different way can open our eyes. We can not believe in abortion but there are circumstances that may warrant it. For another human being to tell a woman that was just raped, or that she may die as a result of this pregnancy, that she is unable to abort is problematic. There is nothing that I know of that states the right to an abortion shall not be infringed, nor does it say it shall be. It's a divisive topic for sure but one that needs to be talked about and not just an all or nothing conversation. There are plenty of fathers out there that may have a different point of view if they were about to lose their daughter or she was just gang raped.

This leads more into the mentality we are up against. It's a well known fact that the gun control movement has no respect for the 2nd Amendment whatsoever. The politicians and the media have basically brainwashed most people, even the intelligent ones into thinking guns are bad and have no part in today's society. What's scary to me is that most people don't grasp what's truly at stake. There's a reason why it's the 2nd Amendment, not the 10th,15th, or 20th. The 2ND AMENDMENT that the framers of the Constitution wrote as a result of what took place under a tyrannical government. This is why it's so important to take away and also why it's so important to ensure it never is. Yet most people will never actually grasp the fact that without this simple check and balance we will live in a society that is ruled by criminals and the government can and will tell you what to do all the time, oh wait that sounds a lot like the British Empire, Hitler, Stalin, etc. Some of it total ignorance and believing that their elected officials have their best interests in mind, but most of it is is how our educational system is destroying the youth of the country, either way it's a very dangerous slope to be on.

@nick338
I understand your sentiments, but you are assuming the GOP is a force of “good”. It is not. Read @candyx post #221 again. The GOP is fine with all of what he said as long as the corporation exists to enrich the leadership. The sooner men realize there is nothing of value to unify behind, the sooner we have a chance of moving past the illusion. People would rather lie to themselves at this point.

On a side note, the power of propaganda is astonishing. Starting in the late hours of election day, the move on from election fraud and throw Trump away talk has been running rampant on the TV “news” channels, the right wing talk radio, and even with some independent journalists. Instantly the masses follow. Wow. Nobody can think and here we are because of it.

I agree with it and by no means do I see the GOP as a force of good but we cannot sustain the internal damage we are doing to ourselves and expect to win anything.

We are all familiar with the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", either change or be changed.

I totally respect your position and I knew someone would post this. I'm actually glad it was you. We are fundamentally sound when it comes to the Constitution and where we stand, because it was what most of us were taught. The Supreme Court correctly ruled against the Roe vs Wade decision that was incorrect in of itself based on the Constitution and has put the burden on the states to decide on abortion. Since there is no mention of abortion in the Constitution, common sense tells us it's not a federal right nor should they have a responsibility to protect it, yet all the libs see it as their rights have just been stripped away. This is the mentality we are fighting.

My point to this is sometimes seeing things a different way can open our eyes. We can not believe in abortion but there are circumstances that may warrant it. For another human being to tell a woman that was just raped, or that she may die as a result of this pregnancy, that she is unable to abort is problematic. There is nothing that I know of that states the right to an abortion shall not be infringed, nor does it say it shall be. It's a divisive topic for sure but one that needs to be talked about and not just an all or nothing conversation. There are plenty of fathers out there that may have a different point of view if they were about to lose their daughter or she was just gang raped.

This leads more into the mentality we are up against. It's a well known fact that the gun control movement has no respect for the 2nd Amendment whatsoever. The politicians and the media have basically brainwashed most people, even the intelligent ones into thinking guns are bad and have no part in today's society. What's scary to me is that most people don't grasp what's truly at stake. There's a reason why it's the 2nd Amendment, not the 10th,15th, or 20th. The 2ND AMENDMENT that the framers of the Constitution wrote as a result of what took place under a tyrannical government. This is why it's so important to take away and also why it's so important to ensure it never is. Yet most people will never actually grasp the fact that without this simple check and balance we will live in a society that is ruled by criminals and the government can and will tell you what to do all the time, oh wait that sounds a lot like the British Empire, Hitler, Stalin, etc. Some of it total ignorance and believing that their elected officials have their best interests in mind, but most of it is is how our educational system is destroying the youth of the country, either way it's a very dangerous slope to be on.
Respectfully, youre arguments are paper tiger..

First, should it be a question of the mother's life, no one I know would dispute her right to choose. Out side of that its not a matter of choice its the fact that the unborn HUMAN in her belly has the same right to choice as she does, and thats the right not to be murdered for convenience. As to the rape, its a horrible thing but...its still a human being in her belly and that being has rights. PERIOD.

Trying to change that is like saying white is black, or yes is no. Not valid. If it costs me everything I cant change that.

Republicans and Democrats.. bwaaaahahaha
Y'ALL still thinking the broken wheel is going to fix itself.
Keep throwing chickens into the coup while the fox is still in there. The fox will eventually tire and leave.
All we need to do is vote for Republicans who are basically democrats because they are electable. Only when we unify behind this candidate that represents what most of us despise, we can win.

How stupid does this sound? It’s what many are suggesting. Men are happy as long as they are getting fucked by republicans because its their team in power. Wake up people. There is far more to this than a fucking football game. Republicans do not stand for anything that I believe in. This was the first election cycle in my life that I didn’t vote and I’m fine with that.

Republicans and Democrats.. bwaaaahahaha
Y'ALL still thinking the broken wheel is going to fix itself.
Keep throwing chickens into the coup while the fox is still in there. The fox will eventually tire and leave.
It's not broken...the wheel is running along and doing exactly as the DC elite intend.

Republicans, democrats…someone posted something once about both parties driving us toward a cliff, one faster than the other, but the same destination.

Power is addicting, but for mankind, impossible to wield. The perception of having it and the pursuit of it is what drives both parties to this cliff.

Even thinking about this election “cycle”. Here in Az, dem tv/radio ads were at least 5:1, maybe 10:1. Do the republicans not have enough financial support to make their candidates more evenly heard? Of course they do. McConnell pulling money from candidates here in Az means he feels his power is best wielded by his party’s loss. This can’t make sense unless we realize there is a game afoot that none of us are privy to and could never take part in.

For the European asking why 70+ million haven’t risen up yet- the game is set to change slowly as to avoid this. Why push people to this now when you can slowly change things, make unpalatable things slowly acceptable and then you’ve solidified your support. Gay marriage is a prime example. Growing up it was a hard no in our country. Time, media effort etc and you get a change at the federal level that was mostly celebrated. A few short years later and we have some mentally ill man-woman posting online his-her irritation that he-she can’t breast feed a newborn.

Playing the long strategic game is what politics is about. We just get to be frustrated by it

Respectfully, youre arguments are paper tiger..

First, should it be a question of the mother's life, no one I know would dispute her right to choose. Out side of that its not a matter of choice its the fact that the unborn HUMAN in her belly has the same right to choice as she does, and thats the right not to be murdered for convenience. As to the rape, its a horrible thing but...its still a human being in her belly and that being has rights. PERIOD.

Trying to change that is like saying white is black, or yes is no. Not valid. If it costs me everything I cant change that.

Zeldin just lost an election to govern in NY. He had a zero tolerance stance on abortion and some on the inside stated it was the number one thing that killed it for him with being a supporter of Trump coming in a close second. Zero tolerance for the reasons I told you. At a time when NY has never been lower due to Democratic policies.

If this zero tolerance stance is how politicians are going to come across, then start waving the white flag now.

I agree with it and by no means do I see the GOP as a force of good but we cannot sustain the internal damage we are doing to ourselves and expect to win anything.

We are all familiar with the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", either change or be changed.
Lets pretend elections are real and politicians aren’t all criminals and actually have values. What would we be winning by electing people into office that do not share our values. If we wanted what you consider electable people in power then we already have that. They are democrats and what many consider rhinos. Both parties need to burn. All parties need to burn.

Zeldin just lost an election to govern in NY. He had a zero tolerance stance on abortion and some on the inside stated it was the number one thing that killed it for him with being a supporter of Trump coming in a close second. Zero tolerance for the reasons I told you. At a time when NY has never been lower due to Democratic policies.

If this zero tolerance stance is how politicians are going to come across, then start waving the white flag now.
Im not waving shit.
1668272660398.png

Read up on the Categorical Imperative.

www.britannica.com › topic › categorical-imperativecategorical imperative | Definition & Examples | Britannica

categorical imperative, in the ethics of the 18th-century German philosopher Immanuel Kant, founder of critical philosophy, a rule of conduct that is unconditional or absolute for all agents, the

Reactions: nick338
Im not waving shit. View attachment 7997460

Read up on the Categorical Imperative.

www.britannica.com › topic › categorical-imperativecategorical imperative | Definition & Examples | Britannica

categorical imperative, in the ethics of the 18th-century German philosopher Immanuel Kant, founder of critical philosophy, a rule of conduct that is unconditional or absolute for all agents, the

Your position is admirable and if more were like you we wouldn't even be having this conversation. However that rule of conduct does not win elections and since votes for one in most cases contradicts the other, I'll lay my unconditional vote on the 2nd Amendment every time because I know where we are going if it disappears.

Lets pretend elections are real and politicians aren’t all criminals and actually have values. What would we be winning by electing people into office that do not share our values. If we wanted what you consider electable people in power then we already have that. They are democrats and what many consider rhinos. Both parties need to burn. All parties need to burn.

Couldn't agree more but history may have to repeat itself for that to happen.

Your position is admirable and if more were like you we wouldn't even be having this conversation. However that rule of conduct does not win elections and since votes for one in most cases contradicts the other, I'll lay my unconditional vote on the 2nd Amendment every time because I know where we are going if it disappears.
So you say its OK to compromise the life of the innocent to protect your own?

Deny Christ so you can live a fat earthly life?

Some gladly were crucified or thrown to lions because they refuse your position. Christ himself could have called down legions of angels to defend him but surrendered to death rather than compromise his values.

I like to think I stand in that group but would likely not.

how many here remember the Perot effect on the '92 election? Not many, I presume... Trump is not the Prince in shinning armor that many here think... and I understand the thinking of those who would fall on swords for this man, just out of simple loyalty.... I get that..... I voted for him twice..

But now it is clear, as we are in real danger of winning neither house after all of the Red Wave talk... The Dims have a working system of vote intimidation and fraud, and the Republicans have been too Gentlemanly to fight the same way... we need to turn that switch on, but my point about Trump is that his ego and lust for the limelight is causing a massive problem for us who want to preserve the Constitution... Why? because he creates visceral negativity, not only in moderate and right leaning Dims, but as well the Independents who would come our way... Call it simpleness, but people vote the moment and with their emotions, and he has lost that for the right... The issue of the RINO's and Mitch McConnell are an entirely different discussion, for they did no heavy lifting for the cause on Tuesday, none at all...

But the issue I have with Trump now, is that he is intentionally creating civil war within the Republican Party... and it is toxic.... two scenarios, 1.) he wins the run-up primaries and is the nominee... he then loses, again, and even to Biden, let alone better choices... or 2.) his ego forces him to run as an independent in the General Election of 2024... I see him being a spoiler for the Republican Party out of spite.... Remember, in '92 Perot ran as an independent and took over 19% of the national popular vote... those were Bush votes, otherwise...

The result was the first term of Bill Clinton.... that, was the opening of the hen house for the foxes of the far left, the Saul Alinsky acolytes of the world... the beginning of the weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, and eventually Homeland Security once it was formed after 911...

Trump, for all of the good work he did exposing the incredible evil of the left that has taken solid root in D.C., could create unthinkable destruction and it would harm every last one of us... Think twice about your emotions, we are in extremely dangerous times
Your point of "republicans have been too gentlemanly to fight the same way" is the reason we need Trump the nasty ego maniac son of a bitch. Call the fake news fake news,call MCConnel an Old Crow call nancy a senile batyell the elctions are rigged cause they are.The problem is the rest of them want to be gentleman and he cant fight the fight alone.If they all back him 100%% and say it out loud and often we win period.Unfortunately these spineless Repubs want to be liked and not win.

Why should we change our stance on abortion to win? Its up to the politicians to get voters to their side not the other way around. Do the Dems change course on the 2nd amendment to win? No they double down on it and get their rapid voters to go along. Why cant we do that. We have the wrong politicians on our side is why AND no lap dog media to parrot our talking points 24/7.

So you say its OK to compromise the life of the innocent to protect your own?

Deny Christ so you can live a fat earthly life?

Some gladly were crucified or thrown to lions because they refuse your position. Christ himself could have called down legions of angels to defend him but surrendered to death rather than compromise his values.

I like to think I stand in that group but would likely not.

No I'm saying I would let a woman have the right to compromise within the first 3 months and I think candidates that take a similar point of view will have a much better chance of getting elected.

Do you know anyone in your circle throughout your life that has divorced? If so have you condemned them? What about all the sexual abuse the Catholic church has hanging over it's head?

All the dipshits here that are jumping on the Bash Trump bandwagon are just as stupid as the lame ass …
You appear to have ***0*** clue how DC works and the forces involved.

I like what Trump did.
But I also had the chance to see the inside of how DC actually works:
*You have to be collegial.
*You have to be willing to horse trade.
*You have to allow the opposition to have (perceived) victories they can get re-elected on.
*And, you have to allow others to save face.

You don’t have to like these rules, but until the swamp is cleared, that’s what the swamp creatures play by.
Trump’s mouth insulted enough on the left and right that they don’t want to work with him anymore.
His “praise & love them today / verbally abuse them in public tomorrow“ makes the professional career politicians in DC very wary and untrusting of Donald.
Every president commits impeachable offenses weekly, says “fuck” on the Oval Office recordings daily (maybe except for Carter), and diverts / subverts federal investigations against their friends and attempts to sic the FBI on their personal enemies to find or create evidence (Yes they do).
And / or, they may cut deals within the parties.
As long as their special interns are over 21 and consenting, few really care.
But fuck around with the swamp rules above and find out. Thats why Trump won’t get a 2nd term, he’s pissed off too many on both sides.

Last edited:
You appear to have ***0*** clue how DC works and the forces involved.

I like what Trump did.
But I also had the chance to see the inside of how DC actually works:
*You have to be collegial.
*You have to be willing to horse trade.
*You have to allow the opposition to have (perceived) victories they can get re-elected on.
*And, you have to allow others to save face.

You don’t have to like these rules, but until the swamp is cleared, that’s what the swamp creatures play by.
Trump’s mouth insulted enough on the left and right that they don’t want to work with him anymore.
His “praise & love them today / verbally abuse them in public tomorrow“ makes the professional career politicians in DC very wary and untrusting of Donald.
Every president commits impeachable offenses weekly, says “fuck” on the Oval Office recordings daily (maybe except for Carter), and diverts / subverts federal investigations against their friends and attempts to sic the FBI on their personal enemies to find or create evidence (Yes they do).
And / or, they may cut deals within the parties.
As long as their special interns are over 21 and consenting, few really care.
But fuck around with the swamp rules above and find out. Thats why Trump won’t get a 2nd term, he’s pissed off too many on both sides.
Everything you just stated only applies to one side.

Why should we change our stance on abortion to win? Its up to the politicians to get voters to their side not the other way around. Do the Dems change course on the 2nd amendment to win? No they double down on it and get their rapid voters to go along. Why cant we do that. We have the wrong politicians on our side is why AND no lap dog media to parrot our talking points 24/7.
See post #249

@JimmyJr If you think I am defeated because I said I would only fight for my family, the people I love, freedom and gun rights then nope.

Fighting for gun rights means fighting anyone who tries to take that right away from me. Especially when it's Democrats who stole the election to get into power.

So at the end of the day, either 70+ million
(Trump voters) Americans don't believe in the stolen election or..... they aren't willing to fight back

But again, stolen election = useless argument without evidence.

The point is actually no matter whether "the election is stolen" it is true or false. Without evidence, the argument is useless.

Politics is not always about truth, unfortunately. I would like to support the idea of the Democrats having stolen the election but question for all of you how far has the agenda of the gstolen election gotten you?

Whether yes, no, right or wrong. You need an agenda that works.

And the stolen election without solid evidence did not work well.