Desert Tech TRASOL Official Thread

jtv3062

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 28, 2004
prk
My Galaxy S9 updated to Android ver 10 and I lost Trasol and unable to find Trasol in the market place. I have not read the latest in this thread yet so hopefully I can find some news other than ver 2 is out on apple.

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
Is there a way to lock moa or mil onto place so every time I open the program it doesn't default to mil? Android user.
Xdeano

Darkside-Six

My Dixie Wrecked
Belligerents
Oct 8, 2013
Is there a way to lock moa or mil onto place so every time I open the program it doesn't default to mil? Android user.
Xdeano
You should be able to save it on that particular load profile and will stay.

alfmoonspace

Melmackian
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
Did android update to catch up to the ios verison?

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
You should be able to save it on that particular load profile and will stay.
That what I was hoping but It will not save to a profile. I can save it all day long but it doesnt log it or attach the setting profile to the bullet profile. Frusterating as hell. Just defaults to mrad and I'm a moa shooter. Then when you go to the load profile it says no setting profile found.
Xdeano

alfmoonspace

Melmackian
Hessian
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
Looks like the TRASOL app is taken down from Play Store. I can't download the app on my new moto phone. Can you guys tell me the version number so I can find the APK?

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2007
Wautoma, WI
Ran into something interesting. The numbers for drop on the main screen aren’t matching the table. They were fine up until today. Always matched. Now it’s 24 moa off at 3010. The table numbers are right. Confirmed last weekend, and the numbers matched over the weekend.

Anyone else have this problem?

pell1203

Stay Focused!
Belligerents
Dec 27, 2007
Bellevue, WA
Turns out it’s messing with all my gun profiles. Not sure what made this happen.
Geno, I remember something similar happening to me about a year ago. While I can’t clearly remember what I did to fix it I have a vague recollection that it had something to do with either the cant or slope having an incorrect value inadvertently being set. Make sure these are cleared and that the display is reset to where it says add slope or add cant.

Good luck!

Reactions: Geno C.

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2007
Wautoma, WI
Geno, I remember something similar happening to me about a year ago. While I can’t clearly remember what I did to fix it I have a vague recollection that it had something to do with either the cant or slope having an incorrect value inadvertently being set. Make sure these are cleared and that the display is reset to where it says add slope or add cant.

Good luck!
Sadly, both are zeroed😞

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Belligerents
Oct 24, 2007
Wautoma, WI
Ha! I’m a moron. When changing the distance in the main menu, I accidentally flipped to meters but the chart stayed at yards. Mystery solved🤦‍♂️

waveslayer

Belligerents
Mar 6, 2012
CA
Looks like the TRASOL app is taken down from Play Store. I can't download the app on my new moto phone. Can you guys tell me the version number so I can find the APK?
I took my old phone and saved the apk to the SD Card or Drive and downloaded it. You will loose all your profiles, I had to do it that way