• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Destroyed....Pics are UP!

Re: Destroyed

His camera was having issues.....so he beat it on the cinder block too.

Pictures could be a while.
smile.gif

Guys, I am on the floor laughing so hard. I have stuff to respond to and I will but first I need one of you to post the pics to because I am not wanting to over stress my brain or I may use the cinder block on the computer. Give me an email. [email protected]

i do not believe that this shit happened. You wouldnt be laughing after throwning 4K plus dollars down on a cinder block

you sir have an email sent your way ill be waiting to see these pictures and post them here

This post is joke, can't believe this at all. If the round went off do you think this hammerhead would be typing or responding? Now, smashing $4000.00 rifle you really got way too much money. I call pure BS.. Where are the pics? Oh wait the camera set the round off. Rifle dead.. Camera dead..its a wonder this hammerhead isn't dead...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brut4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, I am on the floor laughing so hard. I have stuff to respond to and I will but first I need one of you to post the pics to because I am not wanting to over stress my brain or I may use the cinder block on the computer. Give me an email. [email protected] </div></div>

He gave his email, quick sign him up for NAMLBA! and PETA

Personally...I don't believe it. If the action was open and the round fired, there would be trash and brass out the back...not enough pressure to blow a barrel and action. JMHO

Well Brandon, ?, coming from first hand knowledge of SMASHING shit when pissed, you need to, in the future, just back off and step away for a few minutes to think about things before you act. It will save you money and injury in the future plus you wont look like a physco- crazed - idiot. I KNOW ABOUT THIS!

Now that I'm older and much wiser and have EXPENSIVE toys, I have to practice what I just preached.

I hope that alcohol/intoxication were not involved, cuz you know full and well that guns don't mix with that.

As far as the round getting stuck and discharging whilst removing it from the muzzle with a ram rod, well anything is possible but just count your blessings that you or a bystander did not get injured.

I hope everything works out for you.

BTW, what kind of scope did you have on this rifle?
whistle.gif

I'm calling bullshit here (along with a few others).

Below is a picture of a demo operation a few months ago. If you can't set off a small-arms round during an operation like this, what you're describing defies the laws of physics.

[img:center]
SmallArms2Compress.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NAMBLA ???? </div></div>

What ever them freaks are called. Its still funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NAMBLA ???? </div></div>

North American Man Boy Lover's Association

Ok, the pics should be up shortly. Really, I was laughing at some of your posts and I needed that. thanks.

You will notice in one pic a 220smk smashed on a busted cleaning rod. you will also notice in one pic the bolt face is totally jacked. The bolt was All the way back when the shit went bang and it still did that. It also bent the floor plate of the badger bottom metal.No shit. All other damage was done by yours truly. I know its a bit extreme with the rifle but I know damn well a few of you have tore some shit up cause it was not working right.

Re: Destroyed...Pics are UP!

The title of the thread sums it up....................

A little JB Weld and he'll be up and running in no time!

2ag4sg8.jpg

bx8o3.jpg

4sywps.jpg

5wl9ja.jpg

OH SHIT!!!!

Man that would be SO wrong!

WTF are those guys doing to all of that ammo?

It looks like they had a crate full of loaded ammo and just knocked the lid off and the four sides.

I would like to had that crate delivered to my house!!!

WOW DUDE..... you need to F&$KING CHILL!!!

So what are you going to build next?

I see a bolt handle and knob laying there, it's a start.

Was the bolt still in the action while you were driving out the live round?

Thanks for posting those. I can't make this shit up. How the round went off is beyond me. I would have never thought. I have still yet to find the case head but there sure is shit scattered in the bench.

No I was/am not drunk. I don't never drink anything stronger than Mt Dew but considered it after this.

i see a broke dick bolt handle.........boltripper was not involved in any way and was not employed in the ripping off of any bolt nobbie to make them photos......

When I was a younger man my muscle-fucking things up skills were legendary. Now I see I was a rank amateur. Bravo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2ag4sg8.jpg

</div></div>

Well theres your problem!!!

Guns dont work around muddy boots.

Wow. Congrats and welcome to the record books.

The action was built backwards, bolt knob on the wrong side and all, guarantee that was the primary issue.
laugh.gif

Bolt knob looks GTG.... it still has the masking tape on it!

That would / should be made into a charm for a necklace that you should wear at all times.
And when you get the urge ( I call it "The Storm is coming") all you need to do is remember why that Bolt Knob is on the necklace.

I'm just saying.....

Well I'll be damned. Remind me to never piss you off when you have a hammer in your hand.

Dennis - I'll start another thread to describe the demo operation, as I have no intention of derailing wherever this one is going. If you want some details feel free to PM me.

Someone needs to turn this into a motivational poster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2ag4sg8.jpg

</div></div>

Well theres your problem!!!

Guns dont work around muddy boots.</div></div>

i did choke on my buttered popcorn.........

Well if the bolt was opened all the way up but still in the action, it is very possible that during that last heavy handed smack of the hammer to the rod, it came out of the chamber and struck the face of the bolt or something in that area and set the round off.

I'm just speculating here.....

Glad you were not hurt.... you can always build another rifle.

were you wearing the boots at the time it happened? Cause i don't think thats mud on those boots after this would have happened.

Is that a .50 BMG projectile? Theres your problem..Sorry to doubt. Anyway, 10 minutes of my life gone..

Guess they don't make them like they used to...

Now we know how never to clear a jam in competition.

I don't see any damage that indicates the entire rifle was toast. All I see is what looks like damage to the lip portion of the bolt head...

I think the barrel, break, reciever, trigger and base are GTG. Whats it worth?