• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Did anyone watch NCIS LA??

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
LL Cool J just popped up out of the water on hole 9 and shot a dude with a bull pup 223. Would a gas rifle like that even work after being under the drink? I guess so cause i just saw it!!! LOL!!!! Lee

Re: Did anyone watch NCIS LA??

I'm pretty sure it was a 9mm HK MP5 he was holding...

Ummm no one noticed the Glock to Sig switch??? LL is holding a Glock one second and the next it's a Sig?????

Not digging NCIS LA, To flashy..ie there office, and no Gibbs like figure. And yep, MP5.

I haven't even seen the show, but any description that includes "LL Cool J popping out of the water to shoot anyone" will pretty much keep me from watching...

Sorry fellas I dont keep up on those types of weapons much. Looked like a bull pup to me. Yes it is a crappy show. Like most TV these days. Is it a gas operated rifle though? Or is is it a piston system? No matter i found it pretty cheeseeeeee!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus theres no Ziva </div></div>

Kate was hotter than Ziva.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus theres no Ziva </div></div>
Kate was hotter than Ziva. </div></div>

+1...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus theres no Ziva </div></div>

finally someone agrees

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVMIKE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chase Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus theres no Ziva </div></div>

finally someone agrees </div></div>

+10000

Not a fan of Ziva.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">redress Abby and i bet you would have one nice chick. </div></div>

I think she was in playboy. I have seen pics of her in very little clothing standing with Heff.

NCIS LA sucks....and I think Ziva is hot
wink.gif

Oooo, Abby is a looker too.

Anybody notice the scene where LL catches the first seal and they have the standoff where his gun switches from glock to sig. The "SEAL" is holding his glock with his weakhand thumb behind the slide, apparently nobody told him about railroad tracks.

All the real NCIS guys that I ever dealt with wore their polos tucked into their jeans with weaved belts and high and tights. Their most common investigations were stolen property in the barracks and brawls at the e-club.

I must have missed the guys training down on the beach with MP5s and LL Cool J, not to mention the crime labs that look like the freaking bridge of the Starship Enterprise.