• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

did you work out today?

Re: did you work out today?

cardio day today
stairmaster a.k.a. the dirty word machine
treadmill
and the eliptacal machine
hate cardio day but it beats sitting around watching tv...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ran 16 miles after work yesterday....today I'm resting and sore. </div></div>

WTF, did your truck break down?

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ran 16 miles after work yesterday....today I'm resting and sore. </div></div>

you are a better man than me after 3 I would be dead...

Current schedule:

Sun- lifting only
Mon- cardio only
Tuesday- cardio in the morning, lifting in the PM
Weds- cardio only
Thurs- cardio in the morning, lifting in the PM
Friday- cardio only
Sat- cardio only

I work out every other day at the gym, so the GSP 2.0 work out or whatever its called. I do 200 crunches every day and pushups till failure. I want to put a pull up bar in my room.... I need to work on that...

once I get done putting boxes in the car I will do my back and ab workout

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Busted my ass in the gym today... tomorrow is a down day.

I always thought SWCC guys were fags, but i will give it to them they are in great physical condition. They workout in the same gym, carry around little folders and shit. Maybe a navy guy can chime in but are alot of SWCC guys seal drops? Or guys looking to go towards the seals? I just dont know why you would bust your ass that hard otherwise on PT.

</div></div>

I'm Navy. The other Navy guys here know more then me, cause I don't know. What I do know is that I work out so I can look good when I smear baby oil over my body and play topless beach volleyball while listening to Kenny Loggins
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot _Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ran 16 miles after work yesterday....today I'm resting and sore. </div></div>

WTF, did your truck break down?

-Pat</div></div>

LOL, my wife and I made a deal, I'm running a marathon and she's shooting a match with me.

Today's WOD

Warmup

W.O.D.

AMRAP in 7 minutes of:

10 Hang Power Cleans 135/95#

10 Pullups

Rest 90 seconds

AMRAP in 7 minutes of:

10 Wall Ball Shots 20/15#

15 Situps

Rest 2 minutes

AMRAP in 7 minutes of:

10 KB Snatches 55/35# (5 Each Arm)

20 Double Unders

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I workout everyday but Sunday! My routines are about 2 hours in length.... a lot of water and Muscle Tech products.
smile.gif

Monday: Chest and traps
Tuesday: Legs and calves
Wednesday: Shoulders and back
Thursday: Bicepts and Tricepts, throw in some more traps
Friday: Deadlifts, power clean, pull ups
Saturday: Abs till I die, lower back, core work.
Sunday: Rest and eat! </div></div>
man, thats a long time to work out...do you include cardio in those sessions, or just weights?

bench </div></div>

I ride a stationary bike later in the day, once Im home. I got into a schedule and havent ever broke it. The two hours flies by for me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey KY have you ever tried NaNo vapor. </div></div>

No I don't use that. Made me get to hot to quick.

Moved ten yards of rock with a shovel & wheelbarrow today. Took me six hours to place all the rock.

I don't think I'll hit the gym today... Probably won't run either.

Rockclimbing with the family. 2mi. hike in/out with 30lb pack of trad gear n ropes and dog (LoL). Ripped 2 new 70ft top-rope routes (10.9+). Zen-like.

Wow all these PT studs on the forum..but at the ranges or shows everyone shows up is a pig or roidhead who cant even run 3 miles except on a treadmill.

I recommend Jacked 3D because it doesnt have all the extra crap that they put in NO explode

ME bench

foam roll/warm up
worked up to 5 RM on flat bench w/ red elite bands
2 sets max reps with 65 dumb bells incline bench
dumb bell row 85lb dumb bell 4 x 15
face pulls 3x10
rolling tricep extensions 4x8
dips 1 set till failure

10 min tread mill inclined all the way up

Heavy bag, sparring today, most days actually...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heavy bag, sparring today, most days actually... </div></div>
i moved my heavy bag to the other side of my garage after my workout!!

bench

70 Min Total

30 Min Elliptical
6 Sets Barbell Squats
6 Sets Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
6 Sets Seated Calf Raise

And now my dog is looking at me, saying....lets go!

I worked out Chest and Biceps, just started working out again after I had to take a week off due to some crazy heat rash I had. Well I started again and worked out last Thursday and Friday, and again today. Taking a week off absolutely KILLS ME! So hopefully by the end of the week I will be back to normal. But I am again taking a week off at the end of the month to fly up and see my parents in Northern Idaho. I think I will work out my legs tomorrow though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ravensfcj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recommend Jacked 3D because it doesnt have all the extra crap that they put in NO explode</div></div>
ravensfcj said:
+1 very good product

25 pull-ups
50 push-ups
50 sit-ups
another 5 miles

Tonight is the night for the Spartacus workout.(Tues, Thurs & Saturday)

With all the sex I get I hardly have time to work out,dont have the extra time like you guys have
grin.gif

I lost 60 lbs so I would say Ive been doing my work out well enough,Cardio is king...

Night ops for 5 hours with 40lbs of gear kicks my ass still..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all the sex I get I hardly have time to work out,dont have the extra time like you guys have
grin.gif

</div></div>

I've always heard that the gay sex does burn more calories...

Where where you Friday night WE MISS YOU JASON ...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all the sex I get I hardly have time to work out,dont have the extra time like you guys have
grin.gif

</div></div>

I've always heard that the gay sex does burn more calories... </div></div>

65 Min Total

30 Min Elliptical
6 Sets Incline Dumbell Press
6 Sets Regular Cable Fly
6 Sets Seated Dips

Creatine never tasted so good.

40" Stairmaster
15" Bike
50 Pushups
110 Situps

Ran 5, cut, split and stacked 1/3 cord of wood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greedy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">24 12oz curls.

Just kidding. Triceps, biceps back and chest. </div></div>

I used to do 3 muscle groups every day and had to change it up cuz it was just too many groups to work out in a day, have you thought about doing 2 groups a day and on Friday doing one of the same groups again?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ran 5, cut, split and stacked 1/3 cord of wood. </div></div>

With an Ax or a splitting machine? If an Ax you is a burly man!

I exercised my brain from 0800-1600 and then went to Rugby practice in the evening.

Monday I did:

Bench press - 10 reps each of 250, 300, 375
Incline Bench w/ dumbells - 80, 85, 90, 100 - sets of 10 reps
Cable Crossovers - 80, 90, 100 pounds each cable - sets of 10
cable curls - 60, 70, 80 pounds on each cable
Row to curls - 70, 80, 90, 100
21's to failure - 90 pounds

Didn't workout yesterday, however, I will be going to work out some much needed frustration in the gym today....right after I leave my meeting with the attorny about my child support and visitation!