• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
GQbUlaiY4IWW.png

I'll never understand the ones that thought it was their patriotic duty to get the shot. Quite the opposite in my mind.

Not saying that was his take on it but he sure seemed proud of it.

My wife just looked it up, died the day after his wedding. 37 years old. Definitely not normal.
if you watch mainstream media regularly, i'm not sure i can blame you for being brainwashed,
of course i told everyone in my family not to take it, but my brother thought he was protecting his son, and my older sister that has respiratory issues already...of course he believes me now, after his stroke and getting covid while recovering from the stroke. my sister took it because she was told she was "high risk" and now her dormant for 5 years cancer is back. her kids all got the shots to protect her as well.
honestly, i know lots of people that never heard anything bad about the clotshots.

How long before the vaxxed have their drivers licenses suspended, their pilots licenses revoked… can’t do any risky job.

All one needs to do is turn the tables and tell the 70 percent of vaxxed people that they are damaged goods and could die at any moment.

The pandemonium would be epic. The West would grind to a halt. And only the brown people who didn’t get vaxxed would be “safe. And a small minority of westerners who were not duped.

Just announce that the vax was the disease and you are “dead Karen walking” and the whole system ends the next day.

Until you offer an antidote that your government came up with that is..

It’s how psy war works…. You only have to believe….

Sirhr

Last edited:
How long before the baxxed have their drivers licenses suspended, their pilots licenses revoked… can’t do any risky job.

All one needs to do is turn the tables and tell the 70 percent of vaxxed people that they are damaged goods and could die at any moment.

The pandemonium would be epic. The West would grind to a halt. And only the brown people who didn’t get vaxxed would be “safe. And a small minority of westerners who were not duped.

Just announce that the vax was the disease and you are “dead Karen walking” and the whole system ends the next day.

Until you offer an antidote that your government came up with that is..

It’s how psy war works…. You only have to believe….

Sirhr
Three died suddenlys in gateway pundit alone this morning. Just one source.

I heard yesterday Chris Hemsworth at 39 has been diagnosed with alzheimers. I think I spelled that right. That's another common side effect of the shot.

It's getting harder and harder to cover up.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
He did not get diagnosed with it. He did a genetic test that said he is in a high probability category to get it.
Then he declared that he needed to take time off "work" and go home and spend time with his family.
Work, like he friggin digs ditches on Dirty Jobs or something. I bet that the only callus he's ever had was from choking his chicken
Three died suddenlys in gateway pundit alone this morning. Just one source.

I heard yesterday Chris Hemsworth at 39 has been diagnosed with alzheimers. I think I spelled that right. That's another common side effect of the shot.

It's getting harder and harder to cover up.

How long before the baxxed have their drivers licenses suspended, their pilots licenses revoked… can’t do any risky job.

Sometime early this year, this was a thing for the airline industry. Pilots that took the EUA jab were disqualified from flying according to existing regulations. There was a lawsuit IIRC, then it just got swept under the rug and everything went quiet.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
‘The Path to Living Hell’

Professor emeritus Sucharit Bhakdi boasts an impressive professional curriculum and an impeccable track record as one of Germany´s most renowned medical microbiologists. He is also one of the best-known critics of the corona measures in Germany. His book ´Corona False Alarm?´ was one of the best-selling non-fiction books of 2020.
In April 2021 Dr. Bhakdi made some remarkably bold statements about vaccination policy in Israel in a video interview. In the interview he compared the Israeli mass vaccine roll-out and the intimately entwined role of Pfizer therein, to the practices of Nazi Germany. Almost immediately Dr. Bhakdi was indicted of hate speech and Holocaust trivialisation, possibly the most serious accusation in Germany.
In this political storm and political smear campaign one would almost forget Dr. Bhakdi´s actual message, and what is, according to him, really at stake.

A Finca Don Carmelo
Food For Thought
production

Production & interview: Jakobien Huisman
Camera & sound: Robert Cibis

He did not get diagnosed with it. He did a genetic test that said he is in a high probability category to get it.
Then he declared that he needed to take time off "work" and go home and spend time with his family.
Work, like he friggin digs ditches on Dirty Jobs or something. I bet that the only callus he's ever had was from choking his chicken
Thanks for the correction.

E0f2yrDZycPF.jpeg

The earliest demographics to get COVID-19 vaccines, such as healthcare workers, reported a surprisingly high rate of serious complications from them, according to data the CDC turned over under court order.

Among the 10 million-plus users of the agency's v-safe active monitoring smartphone app through July — 8.5 million of whom signed up between December 2020 and April 2021, before all adults were eligible for COVID vaccines — nearly 8% said they required medical care after receiving the vaccines.

as i have said before ad nauseam, i worked for a large healthcare company with modalities in 42 states, and tons of nurses, techs...
when the people working in clinics and hospitals refused to take the clotshots to keep their jobs (having seen what it was doing to the people that got them early), i knew i was right not to trust the "experts".
we normally had a few dozen open jobs across the country, but we had hundreds of openings that we could not fill.

How much did fox take in advertising dollars from pharma and from government get vaxxed propaganda ads?

Bet it is over a billion….

They are bought and paid for leftist propaganda outlet now.

Sirhr

The Fed. FCC has the major control/pull over broadcasting groups. The broadcasters are 'beholden' to fed. FCC to stay in good graces . Whatever party/regime in power controls FCC with it's own priorities of propaganda .

Reactions: gigamortis
The Fed. FCC has the major control/pull over broadcasting groups. The broadcasters are 'beholden' to fed. FCC to stay in good graces . Whatever party/regime in power controls FCC with it's own priorities of propaganda .

And look who wants a job at the FCC.

And look who wants a job at the FCC.
Man I don't know ? . being a wannabee Black pathological lying professional politician is good enough on the resume for the Biden regime to give her the go . Don't you need to also be branded multi sexual along with zero qualifying educational background ?

Man I don't know ? . being a wannabee Black pathological lying professional politician is good enough on the resume for the Biden regime to give her the go . Don't you need to also be branded multi sexual along with zero qualifying educational background ?
I'm not sure on the multisexual part but on the rest of it she's got it covered.

O negative here, universal donor.

I’ll give blood to save your life for free but you ladies will be paying for the semen.

Remember when the war on opiates was passed? They passed that legislation when 45K people were over dosing a year. Many billions later and the number has tripled to over 125K per year. There's plenty of avenues for depopulation.
Excellent observation, makes you think about all the stuff isn't on purpose at least to a degree.

More than one way for them to go about it.

Food chain would be an excellent way to introduce something.
Already going ahead here Down Under - lordy help us

Can't get people to take "the jab" so just put it in the beef.......

Already going ahead here Down Under - lordy help us

Can't get people to take "the jab" so just put it in the beef.......

Looks like "well done" will be the only way to cook or order......this should destroy the GMO industry, it won't, but it should.

Reactions: theLBC