• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Mom and maybe Dad, your weakness and refusal to use your god given brain are almost certainly the reason your daughter almost died, and will never be the same again. Step up, take responsibility for what you have done to that poor child.

f8agmUbHrNj9.png

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

Third commercial pilot incident in one month!

but it will save the planet from all those carbon footprints!

remember when they wanted to kill your dogs and cats because they might spread covid?

Steve Deace was just on one of my regular podcasts talking about his new book. It sounds interesting so it’ll be my next audible listen

just remember, for every death we hear about, there are probably a lot of people just injured and not dead.

gi8uOjEIzY1S.png

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
They knew that would have caused the revolt.

Take the kids fine….

But harm a dog or cat…look out.

Australia got away with slaughtering shelter pets in the name of Coof. China flat out killed Coof + people's pets. They know this (personal pets) is a red line for many. It is strange how many people are OK with child sacrifice though.

Received this from a friend yesterday….

HI Phil,

Just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope everything is going well with you! Are you getting a lot of snow up there?

Things are a little tough in my world. Xxxxxx, who is in the Coast Guard Reserves, was deployed to Miami for 5 weeks to deal with the immigration problem. Days before he left, my daughter found out that the baby she was carrying had died.

She was around 3 months pregnant. Thankfully, the baby passed the day before Xxxxx left. My poor daughter has been grieving so badly.

My heart breaks for her and Xxxxxx but I am very angry, as well. I hate to say it …but I blame the vaccine for this……

As if miscarriage were not bad enough to deal with now add second guessing.

Both were coerced to vax to keep their jobs.

Both were coerced to vax to keep their jobs.
That sucks sorry to hear it. They tried to pull that crap with us too, even offered up $1,000 bonus if people would just get the jab and send their vax card to HR. Lots of people went for it, and they got the cash...I am not sorry for failing my own greed it wasn't worth it then, it damn sure isn't worth it now.

just remember, for every death we hear about, there are probably a lot of people just injured and not dead.

gi8uOjEIzY1S.png

Not to mention the ones they claim died of covid… or chalk it up to other stuff.

I bet we are hearing about less than 10 percent. Because most are the sports players and the doctors and the pilots the “somebody’s” who rate news coverage.

The little guys whose lives don’t matter to the news vultures… probably outnumber the “somebody’s” 10 or 20 or 30 times over….

The numbers dying in silence or the shadows is probably immense.

Sirhr