• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

I’d rather be a part of this echo chamber than join your leftist, authoritarian gov supporting, border invading, BLM/antifa ideologic, transgender, child mutilation and butt diddling retard chamber where you call home. You all are a horrid bunch of people. Debate with the likes of you are over. Go fuck yourself faggot.
I appreciate the affirmation.

I’ll concede the “turbo-cancer” for the purposes of this argument. I was talking more broadly about the efficacy of “the vax”, since your opinion seems to run counter to the majority of this thread
Safety and efficacy are two different parameters. I have not really read much on efficacy.

Safety and efficacy are two different parameters. I have not really read much on efficacy.
I’d also settle for a placebo controlled, double blinded study about any vaccine. That should make it even easier. Go ‘head, I’ll wait

From the study

-This study has several limitations. First, the short duration of the efficacy follow-up, as has previously occurred for many other vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials.

-Third, in the current report, data regarding neutralizing antibody titters as well as the duration of the immune response were not included nor the demonstration of vaccine effectiveness in the current epidemic context, where different sub lineages of Omicron VOC are prevalent.

Also interesting that you had to go all the way to Cuba to find it.

I just seen that Link...LOL
So ???, just wondering if we are now linking Communist Cuba BIO research with Fauci. WHO and DOD funding to SARS-COVID overseas labs.

-
The methods(1).png

-
Summary Background.png

-
Funding for double blind.png

From the study

-This study has several limitations. First, the short duration of the efficacy follow-up, as has previously occurred for many other vaccine candidates in Phase 3 trials.

-Third, in the current report, data regarding neutralizing antibody titters as well as the duration of the immune response were not included nor the demonstration of vaccine effectiveness in the current epidemic context, where different sub lineages of Omicron VOC are prevalent.

Also interesting that you had to go all the way to Cuba to find it.
I did not go to Cuba, it was a simple Google search and the 1st hit. There are many others.
You simply asked for a double blind placebo controlled study of vaccine, implying there was no such thing. There are many.

Watched some broadcast tv the other day. Phizer was constantly running ads to get the jab.

Funny thing happened on the way to 2020. Y’all remember 2020, people were dropping like flies trapped in a DDT factory from “Covid.” We all went to the gun ranges, gunshops, congregated as normal, yet we never got sick, never heard of anyone dying. Maybe something about being outside, doing something healthy, being human beings.

Just a thought. Oh, If any of y‘all want the jab, Phizer‘ got plenty to give ya. Y’all can have mine too.

I did not go to Cuba, it was a simple Google search and the 1st hit. There are many others.
You simply asked for a double blind placebo controlled study of vaccine, implying there was no such thing. There are many.
Actually, I should never have started this. Not because you could show any legit info, however dubious. It’s because I don’t care what you and the true believers, the “authorities”, or your despicable blood-soaked politicians have to say. You could present irrefutable proof that this new unicorn jizz will turn everyone into He-man and I’d still give you the finger and spit in your face

You cocksuckers sneered and mocked me for asking questions you didn’t like the answers too. You threatened my job if I didn’t wave a piece of toilet paper in front of my face. You threatened to take my kids away if I didn’t join your experimental medicine cult.

Eat
A
Dick
Faggot

The fluorometry test showed that the DNA content exceeded the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) limits of 10 nanograms per dose by 188 to over 500 times. However, the qPCR test indicated that the DNA levels detected were below the regulatory standard.

Kevin McKernan, one of the study's authors with 20 years of experience in genomic sequencing who previously worked on the Human Genome Project and who is currently the chief scientific officer and founder of Medicinal Genomics, explained that the discrepancy in tests was because while fluorometry can detect double-stranded DNA of any size, qPCR can only detect DNA that has 100 base pairs or more.

However, while the qPCR tests rendered a result below regulatory standards, Mr. McKernan explained previously that the FDA standards were published at a time when residual DNA in the vial would only be naked DNA that would have difficulty entering cells. This is different from the current mRNA vaccines; now, DNA can be packaged into lipid nanoparticles, transporting it directly into the cell.

Actually, I should never have started this. Not because you could show any legit info, however dubious. It’s because I don’t care what you and the true believers, the “authorities”, or your despicable blood-soaked politicians have to say. You could present irrefutable proof that this new unicorn jizz will turn everyone into He-man and I’d still give you the finger and spit in your face

You cocksuckers sneered and mocked me for asking questions you didn’t like the answers too. You threatened my job if I didn’t wave a piece of toilet paper in front of my face. You threatened to take my kids away if I didn’t join your experimental medicine cult.

Eat
A
Dick
Faggot
You have no idea what I believe. But your response is exactly as expected when asked to actually support your position. Call 'em a faggot. The pinnacle of intellectual debate. Thank you.

You have no idea what I believe. But your response is exactly as expected when asked to actually support your position. Call 'em a faggot. The pinnacle of intellectual debate. Thank you.
Like I said, I don’t care if you have the most rock solid info regarding any of the covaids shots. I’m not arguing info, I’m arguing morality. And anyone arguing for any sort of the “uniparty line” is a fucking traitor. I can have heated arguments with a lot of people over a lot of subjects but I’m learning the covaids is not one of them. So, if you’re going to admit that the uniparty policy was an absolute disgrace we can just agree to disagree on the shot efficacy. If you are going to try justifying any of that nonsense, fuck off

*side note though*

I’ll give everyone a two-ish month grace period at the beginning of this ducking fraud. But once some real numbers started coming in refuting all of the talking heads any apologists have zero credibility and deserve all of the taunting and mockery the get

Like I said, I don’t care if you have the most rock solid info regarding any of the covaids shots. I’m not arguing info, I’m arguing morality. And anyone arguing for any sort of the “uniparty line” is a fucking traitor. I can have heated arguments with a lot of people over a lot of subjects but I’m learning the covaids is not one of them. So, if you’re going to admit that the uniparty policy was an absolute disgrace we can just agree to disagree on the shot efficacy. If you are going to try justifying any of that nonsense, fuck off

*side note though*

I’ll give everyone a two-ish month grace period at the beginning of this ducking fraud. But once some real numbers started coming in refuting all of the talking heads any apologists have zero credibility and deserve all of the taunting and mockery the get
You jumped into this based on a post I made refuting a statement that Covid vaccines caused "turbo-cancer". Quite frankly, I have no idea what tangent you have decided to dance down, and am not going to engage you any longer as it is obviously not something I have ever talked about. But do carry on. You seem to be enjoying whatever it is.

You jumped into this based on a post I made refuting a statement that Covid vaccines caused "turbo-cancer". Quite frankly, I have no idea what tangent you have decided to dance down, and am not going to engage you any longer as it is obviously not something I have ever talked about. But do carry on. You seem to be enjoying whatever it is.
Yes this was an impulse that I should have ignored

Pray tell, what is your opinion on the mask mandates, social distancing, the pressure put on everyone to get the shots, and especially the malice directed towards anyone who thought all of that was utter bullshit?

Eat
A
Dick
Faggot
This is him…..

922AFAC5-3F67-4EE9-8ED9-605A7CC4645D.jpeg

FF244B46-3E1D-4D4A-8222-0FB59D546730.jpeg

AA5DF6A0-C19C-4803-955C-B61BBF0E7BD8.png

Graduated from this school, coached wrestling after graduating. I personally do not know this kid, but small school and ties are tight, still know many families that go to school here. So I inquired a bit, kid had no known issues previously, he did get the shot. Fucking shame

Graduated from this school, coached wrestling after graduating. I personally do not know this kid, but small school and ties are tight, still know many families that go to school here. So I inquired a bit, kid had no known issues previously, he did get the shot. Fucking shame
C’mon man, we all know this sort of thing used to happen all the time…

Sarcasm off, people should hang over this. So fucking sad.

I thought the placebo group was wiped out because the vaccine was so effective it would be unethical to not treat the placebo group.

Probably the only valid instance of such a result was the discovery of insulin.

Last edited:
i hope they try ivermectin in higher doses than needed to treat covid.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

Dwamena was diagnosed with a heart condition in 2017. In January 2020, while at Levante UD he had an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) implanted through surgery, which enabled his club to monitor his heart during matches.[17][21] In October 2020, the ICD showed values which were considered too high, and his club at the time, Vejle Boldklub, withdrew him from team activities as a result.[21]

In October 2021 in Austrian Cup match during the first half of Blau-Weiss Linz's game against Harterg, Dwamena collapsed on pitch and was shocked by the ICD and stabilized quickly.[29]

Yes this was an impulse that I should have ignored

Pray tell, what is your opinion on the mask mandates, social distancing, the pressure put on everyone to get the shots, and especially the malice directed towards anyone who thought all of that was utter bullshit?
he/she* probably believes there was no election fraud because the fbi that tried to frame trump for colluding with russia said so.

* i don't want to assume gender.

Dwamena was diagnosed with a heart condition in 2017. In January 2020, while at Levante UD he had an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) implanted through surgery, which enabled his club to monitor his heart during matches.[17][21] In October 2020, the ICD showed values which were considered too high, and his club at the time, Vejle Boldklub, withdrew him from team activities as a result.[21]

In October 2021 in Austrian Cup match during the first half of Blau-Weiss Linz's game against Harterg, Dwamena collapsed on pitch and was shocked by the ICD and stabilized quickly.[29]
obviously somebody with preconditions would be more susceptible to having meaningful adverse reactions to the clotshots.
or are you claiming he is a pureblood?

Reactions: Tokay444
obviously somebody with preconditions would be more susceptible to having meaningful adverse reactions to the clotshots.
or are you claiming he is a pureblood?
I make no claims, no need to. He died from a pre-existing heart condition.

oh, like george floyd? it wasn't the meth and fentanyl in his system?
i'm glad you were able to rule out the clotshots with your extensive investigation.
How do you know he had any shot of any kind at any time? I said nothing about George Floyd, do not care. This guy died from a pre-existing heart condition, as documented. If you believe it was something else, prove it.

How do you know he had any shot of any kind at any time? I said nothing about George Floyd, do not care. This guy died from a pre-existing heart condition, as documented. If you believe it was something else, prove it.
i just posted the story. you can infer or take what you want or don't want from the story or location it was posted.
perhaps you are new, but we simply post stories that are generally excluded from mainstream coverage with the intention of providing alternate views, opinions or perspectives, in addition to just bringing attention to stories you may not see at all. we don't tell you what to believe or not.
most sports organizations were coerced with monetary incentives to mandate vaccinations in order to receive covid "relief funds", same as county and local government agencies and school boards...
you can't be this ignorant, can you? you must be a shill or in complete denial. jmho.

i just posted the story. you can infer or take what you want or don't want from the story or location it was posted.
perhaps you are new, but we simply post stories that are generally excluded from mainstream coverage with the intention of providing alternate views, opinions or perspectives, in addition to just bringing attention to stories you may not see at all.

oh, like george floyd? it wasn't the meth and fentanyl in his system?
i'm glad you were able to rule out the clotshots with your extensive investigation.

You said or implied it was "clotshot". :rolleyes:

What percentage of the increase in sudden deaths are you going to attempt to pretend the clot shots had no bearing on?

Reactions: BScore
What percentage of the increase in sudden deaths are you going to attempt to pretend the clot shots had no bearing on?
I am actually discussing a single one here. Do you have evidence of another cause for this individual?

Please post the documented cases of "sudden" death over the last 10 years or so, and we can talk about it.

I am actually discussing a single one here. Do you have evidence of another cause for this individual?

Please post the documented cases of "sudden" death over the last 10 years or so, and we can talk about it.
I’ve read your posts…
You and I have nothing to talk about.
My question was your opportunity to ask yourself how hard you were willing to work to defend the bioweapon that’s killed and will continue to kill millions of people.

Time for your next booster, and fix your face diaper because your nose is sticking out again.

Last edited:

Hilarious that you seem to believe the outlets that pushed the poison. Try harder.

Reactions: BScore
Hilarious that you seem to believe the outlets that pushed the poison. Try harder.
You said you could not read about it anywhere else. Your bullshit said nothing but a death. I provided links that described it.

You said you could not read about it anywhere else. Your bullshit said nothing but a death. I provided links that described it.
you posted links from proven liars.
you may as well post fauci or pedo joe. or walensky telling us you cannot get covid if you get the clotshots. do you need help with that?
did you want to post some things about trump and russia too?

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltHer and BScore
you may as well post fauci or pedo joe. or walensky telling us you cannot get covid if you get the clotshots. do you need help with that?
The more he posts.... the more I think he may be my leftist brother trolling the hide.

Then post the truth. I have asked you to do so. That is all you have to do. Stop crying and do it.