• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dirty Diane Feinstein at it again

How about everyone in the industry doing business with .gov forget about profits for a minute to stand up together for what's right?
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

They'll sell to .gov exclusively before they tell .gov to pound sand and sell only to citizens.

Your 200rds a year is nothing compared to an agency purchase measured in pallets

Plenty of gun companies will be happy about a new AWB, just like the last one. Ruger didn't just accept the last AWB, he promoted it, he put his name on it supporting it. S&W was happy to make back door deals with Clinton for the promise of being left out of new gun control laws. How worried do you think Browning, Tikka/Sako, Thompson Contender, Beretta, Marlin, Howa, Winchester, Henery, Savage, Weatherby, Benelli, CZ, etc. are about an AWB? How many hunting shotguns do you think Benelli sells for every M4 to civilians, or handguns CZ sells every day for one Bren or Scorpion? The ban not only will have basically no affect their product lines, but it will increase their sales.

The problem with the Republican party is we are so sure we are right, we just assume everyone else will see it, and we don't strategically try and market our ideals/agenda. Most of the uber rich Republicans won't spend their $ to further the cause. We don't market our message, and as soon as someone contradicts our way, we simply get pissy and act like a kid upset at a tetherball game. Dems on the other hand for decades have been using their $ and influence to take over the education system and media outlets. They now control 95% of what your kids get taught in schools and see on TV, from cartoons, marvel movies, from their role models, and the news and it promotes their agenda, and then we wonder why the country is going the direction it is.

Republicans since the 70's as Democrats slowly take over education and media to push their message to the masses.....

Please if you are asking WHO WILL ENFORCE

you have to be smoking crack

they have plenty of power-hungry assholes willing to step up and enforce anything

Enforcement is exactly what you see today, People still in jail from the 6th and those who caused damage, death and destruction from the summer all have the charges dropped.

They are throwing the book at the Rs and letting every D go, with a hearty thank you

Plenty of Enforcers the world has never had a shortage
We seem to forget that confiscation has happened and continues to happen in places like California.

Plenty of gun companies will be happy about a new AWB, just like the last one. Ruger didn't just accept the last AWB, he promoted it, he put his name on it supporting it. S&W was happy to make back door deals with Clinton for the promise of being left out of new gun control laws. How worried do you think Browning, Tikka/Sako, Thompson Contender, Beretta, Marlin, Howa, Winchester, Henery, Savage, Weatherby, Benelli, CZ, etc. are about an AWB? How many hunting shotguns do you think Benelli sells for every M4 to civilians, or handguns CZ sells every day for one Bren or Scorpion? The ban not only will have basically no affect their product lines, but it will increase their sales.

The problem with the Republican party is we are so sure we are right, we just assume everyone else will see it, and we don't strategically try and market our ideals/agenda. Most of the uber rich Republicans won't spend their $ to further the cause. We don't market our message, and as soon as someone contradicts our way, we simply get pissy and act like a kid upset at a tetherball game. Dems on the other hand for decades have been using their $ and influence to take over the education system and media outlets. They now control 95% of what your kids get taught in schools and see on TV, from cartoons, marvel movies, from their role models, and the news and it promotes their agenda, and then we wonder why the country is going the direction it is.

Republicans since the 70's as Democrats slowly take over education and media to push their message to the masses.....

I have said this time and time again. Our problem is not THEM. It’s US. If we ever really became cohesive as a group, we would be untouchable. Right now K-pop teens are more feared as a demographic, than gun owners.

Too many gun owners think this is going to be decided in a hail of gunfire instead of acting politically, culturally and financially. That is how this battle is being fought but most are sitting on the sidelines eating Cheetos with one hand thrust down their britches saying “Well when the civil war comes” “ahh boating accident” or “I got mine so I am not worried”......

Companies stab us in the front day in and day out. We just turn a blind eye. It has gotten so bad that it appears stabbing gun owners in the front is the new national sport.

Right now a good many gun owners are willing to capitulate to “reasonable gun control” to protect what they have. They will convince themselves that is what is happening: “a discussion about reasonable gun control” . Despite unending examples of what they are really up to, they will fail to realize that we are in a political and cultural war of attrition. The proverbial pot of water with the temperature being slowly turned up.

They will not realize until it is too late that you can’t negotiate with absolutists engaging in incrementalism. They want our guns, all of them.

If we could get the cheetos civil war people, fudds and turncoat gun industry & gun industry profiteers on our side, we could actually win this thing. If it ever does get the shots fired, we more than lost.......

Of course they make the bill 125 pages long so no one will ever read through it all, despite 50 pages listing the types of firearms.

Of course they make the bill 125 pages long so no one will ever read through it all, despite 50 pages listing the types of firearms.
Heh I summarized it in another thread here because I figured it was good to know the details on what the weasels are trying to push through, but some took that to mean I supported it's agenda, so not doing that one again!

Last edited:
if any of this passes manufacture need to move to “2a sanctuary” areas/states. Keep making them and if/when feds come for the crack down it needs to be a Bundy/BLM stand-off. What good are words on a piece of paper when compliance and enforcement is zero?

Gov isn’t going to want to deal with armed/violent conflict trying to enforce these bs rules. A lot of Dems have bought guns in the past year, gonna be a bad look.
I believe these new gun owners are not as passionate to the cause in protecting the constitution and our way of life.

I think they will be handing in there $500 gun without hesitation and convincing themselves it is worth forfeiting the money for the good of the children.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Who will enforce this? Is the villain the ones who sign paper or the ones who carry out these tasks. Who will enforce these orders? It needs to be addressed. Be specific. Let's get it out in the open so we can actually discuss the issue at hand. People need to wake up.

This isn't Trump's legacy. This is will be our legacy. Weak men like all of us tolerated and allowed it. It's our legacy that we are leaving for the generations following us. If anyone has children, you better understand what we are doing to them. We have been cowards up until this point.
This!

This is the United States of America's legacy.. we were given our rights when we were born. We were also given our constitution by our founding fathers. What we do with that is now up to us to decide.

Good thing trump approved that one bill full of a lot of pages that helped the gun community. What was that bill called again?
Why does everything turn to Trump??? This has been going on LONG before him, yet everything is his fault???
Counting on a billionaire turned politician to “save us all” was one of the most naive things that I and many others are guilty of. Nothing will change by voting. The system is so corrupt that it is useless. Change will come from us. Wearing that damn mask and taking that rushed shot only makes things worse. Sitting in your critical race theory classes biting your tongue is also conforming and only hurts our cause. Guys it is time to make sacrifices. If we do not this country is gone for good and our children worse of than us.

Think of all the things accomplished by some of you that have been successful in this life. Now look at your children and grandchildren and understand they will not have the opportunities you did. How selfish are we to keep that from them. Push back always regardless of the cost. It will motivate others to do the same.

Absolutely correct although you didn't get specific. How can we tell the good from the bad if they all wear the same uniform? This is where I am going with it. People in these professions need to really ask themselves if they want to be put in the position to have to make the choice. If the gov't starts cracking down, there will be people that will resist. They may see all authority figures as oppressors. Every man and women who takes a govt paycheck is a gear that keeps the machine functioning regardless of the job or position. There are choices to make. People should look ahead and plan.
You can't tell the good from the bad until it's too late. Think of all the professional interactions you've had with l.e. in your life. My guess is you can remember a few that will have no problems curb stomping your rights. I have several friends in law enforcement. I've always said their are two types of officers. It's either what they do.....or......what they are. Y'all have seen both types.

If only repubs controlled the senate and house while trump was in charge. Do you think it would of made a difference than...?? Maybe pass one legislation on gun freedom?
Now, now, ours is not to criticize Trump-Jesus.

I should give money to these spineless fucks?

Time and again, it's empty promises so they can get their fat asses elected.

The (R)etards have held congress for how many years and they didn't do a god damn thing.

Term Limits is the only thing that's going to save us.
Term limits won't happen. Hasn't happened, will never happen. Pick a party or quit yer bitch'n...

I knew he wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure. It's a shame that he's caving under the pressure of his colleagues rather than the pressure from the people of WV. What a worthless fuck. We are about to be faced with some very tough choices here. Like someone said in the other thread, "No one is coming to save us." They are going to pass every unconstitutional legislation they want until it's over.

The Dems are going to push hard to neuter filibuster as much as possible, you already see news articles supporting it every day, they are just slowly testing the waters and getting people used to the idea. They are two steps away, neuter the filibuster, don't have to eliminate it, and then they simply need to find support to "modernize" the supreme court to overload it with their judges. They do that, there will be zero check on what they push through.

Common quote lately: "We were elected to do things, not give excuses why the Republicans stopped us from fixing America!". It's a genius, it directly plays to the fact that almost every American is sick of politicians on both sides doing nothing. That general political angst is what got Trump elected in the first place. Of course it doesn't hurt that the media fully supports their agenda and will spin this in the best possible light for the DNC

The last three decades, this is all politics boils down to: "our way or the highway". They both put ALL their eggs in the same basket waiting for a full majority to ram through whatever they can, and when they are a minority they do whatever they can to obstruct everything. Unfortunately, the DNC is just better at it than the GOP, they've embraced social media, they've used their $ and fame to further their cause and as a result they now own the schools and media as megaphones for their agendas.

Meanwhile the last 30+ years of the GOP strategy of furthering their agenda can be summed up in two meme's.

Let's do this!

and I'm sure everyone else will naturally come to this conclusion about our policies!

If Trump would have displayed even an ounce of professionalism and tact as president, he'd probably still be in the white house. Of course it didn't hurt that again while the DNC has been building a giant media empire for decades to spin their agenda positive and the GOP negative, all the GOP has built is Fox News. :rolleyes:

^^^^ This.
To many people have forgot about the out right fraud.
There were over 2000 sworn affidavits of fraud. THAT IS, the evidence that some say doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 79steeler
Lots of bitching on here. Last year before the election, I sent the republican party a $100. Probably should've sent more. How many of you people actually get involved in politics or send money to the party? Trump was literally out of advertising dollars by the time the election was held. If you're not donating money to the cause and getting involved, you don't have much room to complain...
The simple truth of the matter is there is only one party and the uniparty doesnt give a shit about the people.
Your $100 would have been spent far better here https://kidssafefoundation.org/classes/kids-firearm-safety-1/. These kinds of programs should be in all 50 states, teaching facts and fundamentals to kids. They shouldnt be getting their instruction from grand theft auto, myself and others donated to this organization, we are trying to get the truth out, something that will never happen from the political class. They see truth as what ever is convenient to them at the time they are talking about it and subject to change as they see fit.

Do you really think this will end with semi's and 10+rd magazines?
Anyone who thinks that is delusional or on crack. Maybe both.....

One of the only things we have in our favor at the moment is that Democrats will ALWAYS overplay their hand. This you can count on.

If they do, we might get some relief from SCOTUS, the midterms, 2024 and gun owners finally opening their damn eyes to what is really going on.

Do you really think this will end with semi's and 10+rd magazines?

It will end like in England and soon to be Canada.
Totally unarmed sheep that can't even buy kitchen knives anymore.

While criminals and oppressors enjoy feasting on the stupid sheep 24/7 but the sheep are stupid enough to go attack any sheep that try to bite the folks trying to kill them.

Then they will use the criminal attacks as excuses to beat on the sheep even more.

Kind of like that filth in england who was blathering on about how since some police officer (of the more equal than everyone, armed police) may have raped and killed a woman, the police should lock all the male sheep up at night so the female sheep might be safer??? Or is it so the police don't have to worry about any men getting in the way if they or the criminals want to "help themselves".

It will end like in England and soon to be Canada.
Totally unarmed sheep that can't even buy kitchen knives anymore.

While criminals and oppressors enjoy feasting on the stupid sheep 24/7 but the sheep are stupid enough to go attack any sheep that try to bite the folks trying to kill them.

Then they will use the criminal attacks as excuses to beat on the sheep even more.

Kind of like that filth in england who was blathering on about how since some police officer (of the more equal than everyone, armed police) may have raped and killed a woman, the police should lock all the male sheep up at night so the female sheep might be safer??? Or is it so the police don't have to worry about any men getting in the way if they or the criminals want to "help themselves".
I agree that is the goal BUT we are not Canada,England or Australia. We have 300 million + guns. If they succeed, the ensuing bloodbath could well end the Democrat party......

I agree that is the goal BUT we are not Canada,England or Australia. We have 300 million + guns. If they succeed, the ensuing bloodbath could well end the Democrat party......

I hate to be super pessimistic, but freedom will die without putting up any decent fight, so long as the communists aren't too stupid.

You get caught with your 30 round magazine and they hang a felony label on you, most of the talking heads here will all be in full agreement the government should take away all your rights and you should have "just followed the law".

Lots of folks on here seem to think the government can force you to get injected with whatever they want regardless of your wishes to "protect others" and you are stuck with ALL the consequences and repercussions and that's just peachy with them.

It won't take more than a generation or at the most two, before all the stupid children and grand children will be busy turning in every gun and bullet they find when they shuffle granddad off to the euthanasia camp, because it's the "right thing" to do.

The Good folks are being a bunch of stupid fools, clinging to their guns and trying to make compromises.

Meanwhile the Communists own the children and control the education of the youth with an iron fist and control the news media and entertainment and now control just about every avenue for public discourse while the stupid "good folks" blather on about "private corporations" or some such excuse...

It sucks that the freedom loving folks can't even muster up the same drive, determination and dedication the gay community did.

According to GOA info, the list is long . but Dem. or Rep., they are all in the end the same party, all the same Party subsidized-$ whore, all suckling the same Ballsack .

Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Shelley Capito (R-WV)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Joni Ernst (R-IA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Ron Johnson (R-WI)
James Lankford (R-OK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)

Burr will be gone in 2022. He is not running again. However, he can do a lot of damage in the meantime.

Burr will be gone in 2022. He is not running again. However, he can do a lot of damage in the meantime.
Bigger issue is NC is a massive swing state now. The number of people from Ca, NY and NJ moving here are swinging the pendulum far left at a rapid pace. Burr will be replaced by a democrat. Mark my words. His retirement while welcome isn’t a good thing.

I hate to be super pessimistic, but freedom will die without putting up any decent fight, so long as the communists aren't too stupid.
Exactly, but that fight is not happening and is not likely to happen. No one is afraid of us as a political or as a money spending demographic. As I said before, it has actually gone the other way. We are targets. What demographic can you absolutely introduce to anal and they will supply the lube and say “Thank you sir can I have another”.......

Looking down the road though, there is no way on gods green earth, that they collect 300 million guns. Look what the war on drugs has done to us. The black market will be ripe with guns, cheap. Criminals will be in charge and there will be chaos. Blood will run. The only question is do the Democrats get away with branding it as a Republican caused disaster, as they have so deftly done with their other evil deeds.

The black market will be ripe with guns, cheap. Criminals will be in charge and there will be chaos. Blood will run. The only question is do the Democrats get away with branding it as a Republican caused disaster, as they have so deftly done with their other evil deeds.

Just look at Europe and England after they passed all their draconian laws to strip any ability of their citizens to be legally able to protect themselves,
Crime has gone way up and the criminals have all the cool stuff.

Does the government actually care?

Nope, it actually helps the government convince the sheeple to accept ever more tyrannical laws in the same of "safety"...
Meanwhile the common folks live in constant terror of being regularly victimized.

Malmo for example completely skipped the drive by shooting stage and went straight for drive by grenade attacks.

Quite the opposite in fact. The government needs crime and the black market to be on the rise in order to justify why they need to keep up ever more oppression and brutality and why the promised utopia isn't around.

Take a look at NYC as an example of what the Democrats have in store for us.
Near total prohibition of the 2A unless you are super rich or politically well connected or are "special animals"
While there is a revolving door for the criminals, that don't even get held for any length of time after being caught doing raping or assaults.
But you can bet if you kill or hurt one of the ones attacking you...

They won't care as much about the guns you have buried in the gardens or stashed under the floorboards. You'll be too scared of being busted to do anything that will bring The King's Men to your home to look around. Then all they have to do is wait till your ex wife or ex girlfriend wants to get back at you and turns you in, or your brainwashed children denounce you, then they show up and make a big show of it. Or they just wait till you die and your descendants turn over everything they find like the well trained sheep they have become.

Wouldn’t that get throw out by SCOTUS ?
Why? At a bare minimum you should have to reside in the state for at least a decade and congressman should have to live in the district they represent....paging Maxine waters.

Trump was there to buy them 4 years to line up their ducks in a row. And on his way out, he got us all labeled domestic terrorists.

Wake up, end game is here.

Doc

Maybe this label will motivate more people to get off of the sidelines

Maybe this label will motivate more people to get off of the sidelines
Nah, we just saw the clusterfuck happen when they wanted to ban pistol braces again. Half the members would turn the other half in, just to save their own shit for 6 months down the road.🤨🤨🤨🤨

Doc

Reactions: W54/XM-388
There's an awful lot of blaming trump and the republicans and the liberals and this person and that not a whole lot of blaming ourselves for allowing our government to get to this point. This is what comfort and a false sense of security buys you. In the meantime they're living like royalty. They will keep printing money stealing your buying power and your retirement out from underneath you. You will be disarmed whether they take the guns from you or you hide them to keep them from taking them from you. Your children's future is going to be a flaming pile of dog shit but why not because that's what our parents generation did for us, take as much as we can and leave them the scraps.

We have exactly the government we deserve.

Reactions: Romeo458
Nah, we just saw the clusterfuck happen when they wanted to ban pistol braces again. Half the members would turn the other half in, just to save their own shit for 6 months down the road.🤨🤨🤨🤨

Doc

Agreed. Gun owners have to be one of the most delusional demographics out there. Our “ideas” about what will happen, verses reality, is like watching Saturday morning cartoons.......

Panic buying and price gouging our supposed “brothers at arms”, is what we are most known for. We are a laughing stock. We are a band of thieves with no real loyalty, and the Democrats know it.

Agreed. Gun owners have to be one of the most delusional demographics out there. Our “ideas” about what will happen, verses reality, is like watching Saturday morning cartoons.......

Panic buying and price gouging our supposed “brothers at arms”, is what we are most known for. We are a laughing stock. We are a band of thieves with no real loyalty, and the Democrats know it.
Completely 100% accurate

Reactions: Doc68 and Holliday
I said it earlier that feinstein is senile. There's talk about removing her from committees and even asking her to step out and retire early. The woman is 87 years old and has been around long enough.

These people must have sad pathetic families. With all their wealth they cling to the power until death.
Wouldn't you want to spend your last years with family? Taking your kids, grandchildren and such to see the greatest things on the planet? Or just being around them instead of a bunch of old power hungry, backstabbing climbers?

I said it earlier that feinstein is senile. There's talk about removing her from committees and even asking her to step out and retire early. The woman is 87 years old and has been around long enough.

These people must have sad pathetic families. With all their wealth they cling to the power until death.
Wouldn't you want to spend your last years with family? Taking your kids, grandchildren and such to see the greatest things on the planet? Or just being around them instead of a bunch of old power hungry, backstabbing climbers?
Not if you know you are already going to hell and have no soul...

Doc