• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Disapproved Dungeon (eforms)

If legislators on both sides of the isle spent as much effort on crafting good legislation as they do on crafting catchy acronym titles, we as a country would be in a better place. HEAR Act. SHUSH Act. Its like the country is being run by kindergarteners...
bingo. Its going to take and other administration to cancel the EO and that will be 2024.

I have been waiting 12 moths now for a thunder beast 338 ultra and already have a dead air sandman L I dont know if your awear of the Biden Administration holding up applications...

Also I dont think I will get mine until after 2024 because of Biden's Executive Order and this is why you getting denied.

Neither of those things is really related to the subject of this thread. There's another thread on Form 1 denials (different than Form 4 software glitch denials), and the legislation you cited was from last year and didn't go anywhere (at least yet).

Reactions: HaydenLane
Neither of those things is really related to the subject of this thread. There's another thread on Form 1 denials (different than Form 4 software glitch denials), and the legislation you cited was from last year and didn't go anywhere (at least yet).
thank you for your input but I think it is part of it only because they talk about it the article and as far as the EO gos they will not approve any silencer.

thank you for your input but I think it is part of it only because they talk about it the article and as far as the EO gos they will not approve any silencer.
Except that they are daily.
What EO are you referring to? I scanned the articles but didn't see one mentioned, nor am I aware of one to deny any suppressor approval.

Except that they are daily.
What EO are you referring to? I scanned the articles but didn't see one mentioned, nor am I aware of one to deny any suppressor approval.
There was one a moth ago about Silencers on newsmax and the republicans I think there were 35 that sent a letter to FJB about violating the second amenment.It was a memo to his newly appointed head of the ATF no approval of silencers. Take it for what it worth you have not been getting them have you or they are not taking apps. I did not pay to much attention to it at first but I did call ATF and they told me I have not been processed yet and it has been a year and I already have one so it will be a waiting period now...and he just signed a order to band all ghost guns for what ever the hell that means. Iam in P. B. Fl. and Wex Gun Works is who I deal with. Iam still looking for the article.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-guns-meaning-biden-regulation-b2055595.html

Reactions: SmolPP
There was one a moth ago about Silencers on newsmax and the republicans I think there were 35 that sent a letter to FJB about violating the second amenment.It was a memo to his newly appointed head of the ATF no approval of silencers. Take it for what it worth you have not been getting them have you or they are not taking apps. I did not pay to much attention to it at first but I did call ATF and they told me I have not been processed yet and it has been a year and I already have one so it will be a waiting period now...and he just signed a order to band all ghost guns for what ever the hell that means. Iam in P. B. Fl. and Wex Gun Works is who I deal with. Iam still looking for the article.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-guns-meaning-biden-regulation-b2055595.html
Lowbird, that's some cool stuff but this thread is for people mourning the recent wrongful eform disapprovals and seeking solutions from Silencershop.

Lowbird, that's some cool stuff but this thread is for people mourning the recent wrongful eform disapprovals and seeking solutions from Silencershop.
Well is not lowbird and just delete what I said and it is relevant because your not going to get approved or receive a idem in the system it has all been stopped and silencer shop will give you a number to call ATF to see where your order is and they will tell you that it has not been processed. Every thing I said is relative to this thread one why or and other so please stop with being applicable to the thread.

What?? There is a guy on page 1 of this thread that picked his can up yesterday.
It must have been approved before FJB laid down the rule I have been waiting a year...like I said you can call them ATF and they will tell you where you stand... look this is not rocket science there is a rezone why your forms are getting denied and it is the restrictions that the Administration has put in place. And all the folks he are frustrated Iam to but it will not get better.

But your not going to get what you bought and you know it.
Some aren't, but I keep trying to tell you that people here on this forum are getting suppressors approved every day (including today). There is no doubt the agents aren't friendly to you getting approved, but there is no EO to ban approvals outright and what you keep saying is incorrect. Otherwise, these guys wouldn't keep getting approved. The denials in this thread are specific to a glitch in the software of the e-file system (specifically) that apparently marks all applicants as non-citizens even after they have been marked by the applicant as being a citizen.

On the other hand, there appears to have been an outright stoppage in approvals of Form 1s, where the application is to BUILD your own suppressor as an individual. This seems to be centered around re-defining what parts are being used to construct it, and whether these parts can be considered as suppressors themselves. I think you may be mistaking that for what you are stating.

Reactions: SmolPP
It must have been approved before FJB laid down the rule I have been waiting a year...like I said you can call them ATF and they will tell you where you stand... look this is not rocket science there is a rezone why your forms are getting denied and it is the restrictions that the Administration has put in place. And all the folks he are frustrated Iam to but it will not get better.
No. These denials are due to a glitch in the silencershop software that fills out the eform for the dealer.

You've been waiting a year for a paper form 4. Not relevant to this thread.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Seeing a thread on reddit where some people didn't have their fingerprints submitted using silencer shop efile. One person already denied on two forms, here is an account from a 2nd person:

My prints didn’t upload even though SS’s system “doesn’t accidentally not upload them.” I figured out the software goofed when I called the ATF and they told me I would be denied after 45 days if they didn’t get my prints.

So from that point I was told that I was wrong, repeatedly so I called the ATF and was provided an official letter stating it wasn’t uploaded and yet it still took SS 3 days of telling me I’m wrong until I sent an email from my work email that led them to change their tune.

Then they overnighted me copies of my prints, that I then mailed to the ATF.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I think they are in full on "Head in Sand" mode right now... The horror stories are coming fast and furious!
Just got a call from Silencershop Customer Service. They are making things right by giving affected customers some options on compensation for stamps, parts etc. They are getting the forms repopulated and sent to your dealer to cetify and submit. I think Silencershop has owned up to this mistake and I think highly of them for handling it this way. There is light at the end of the tunnel my friends.

That is fantastic news! Thanks for the heads up sir!

Well is not lowbird and just delete what I said and it is relevant because your not going to get approved or receive a idem in the system it has all been stopped and silencer shop will give you a number to call ATF to see where your order is and they will tell you that it has not been processed. Every thing I said is relative to this thread one why or and other so please stop with being applicable to the thread.
What planet are you on? I just had 2 suppressors approved this month.

Reactions: FuhQ
Just got a call from Silencershop Customer Service. They are making things right by giving affected customers some options on compensation for stamps, parts etc. They are getting the forms repopulated and sent to your dealer to cetify and submit. I think Silencershop has owned up to this mistake and I think highly of them for handling it this way. There is light at the end of the tunnel my friends.
I’ll be interested to see how this goes as my issue has been with the certify and submit portion. My LGS has not gotten a response back from @SilencerShop on what the actual problem is or when it will be fixed. So I am stuck with a suppressor on form 3 till SilencerShop fixes their system.

• Sad
Reactions: Cypress87
Just heard from Silencer Shop via the cares e-mail. They asked for the .pdf of the disapproved form so there is progress!

EDIT: Got the new docusign (10 minutes from first contact) submitted. Now I just got to go over the eForm with a fine tooth comb but they are expediting so they are really trying!

Last edited:
Reactions: FuhQ
Just heard from Silencer Shop via the cares e-mail. They asked for the .pdf of the disapproved form so there is progress!

EDIT: Got the new docusign (10 minutes from first contact) submitted. Now I just got to go over the eForm with a fine tooth comb but they are expediting so they are really trying!
Thats awesome to hear! I just re-filed my can yeserday and went smooth. But at least this time I’m a US citizen!

Reactions: nikonNUT
And I got the ready to certify at 10:30PM last night. They are burning the midnight oil for us. Proud of you @Silencer Shop !