• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you understand Bitcoin? If yes, I have a question

Something to think about - without equating it to USD, what is one Bitcoin really worth/what can you buy with one BC?

With a Bitcoin debit card, you can buy anything you'd normally pay for with a debit card.

If you want to skip the shuffle from btc to usd,

you can buy real estate: http://bitcoin-realestate.com/?gcli...cPgKR1S5DX98wcuSUOqIqQ-wR4QXlFEhoCA2sQAvD_BwE

Lamborghini and maclaren dealerships are now accepting bitcoin https://themerkle.com/buy-a-lamborghini-with-bitcoin-in-newport-beach/amp/

Yachts and watercraft https://www.bitpremier.com/9-yachts-and-watercraft

Oh.....more GunBroker sellers are now taking Bitcoin and ethereum, so you can buy a fancy ai for .1 btc.

A better question would be....what can you not buy with Bitcoin.....? The answer is already nothing.

Reminds me of when every swinging dick was a home builder in '07.

I had a millennial explain Bitcoin to me about 3 years ago.... all of his spare change went into Bitcoin. $5 here and $25 there.... the kid was 24 and it was his only investing...

i watched a documentary on Bitcoin and several U tube videos... Morgan Spurlock living on Bitcoin for a week.

I know a japanese Bitcoin server disappeared and everyone who had money on that server and t to $0

so here is the question. If you had invested $10,000 dollars into bitcoin and it grew to 1,600,000, how can you cash out?

how would you sell 1,000- 3,000 bitcoins to realize the profit?

on an exchange like coinbase.com/ Same things with stocks or penny stocks. There are brokerages and of course they take a small fee but in the grand scheme of things it's very minimal

on an exchange like coinbase.com/ Same things with stocks or penny stocks. There are brokerages and of course they take a small fee but in the grand scheme of things it's very minimal

The best exchange for me so far has been Bittrex. 0 downtime on the UI or the API, very generous API quotas, 0.25% fee, tons of supported currencies, and no fucks given about supporting forks like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, eth classic, etc. They're all about that stuff.

The trade interface is OK, too, and they don't do goofy shit during BTC panic sells like prevent you from withdrawing funds and/or converting it to something else. During forks they do disable deposits. Everyone else does too, though.

The fees aren’t so small depending on the exchange. Some of these joints are charging over 1% of the principal for both sides of the trade and that’s just for an order execution

The fees aren’t so small depending on the exchange. Some of these joints are charging over 1% of the principal for both sides of the trade and that’s just for an order execution

Bittrex is awesome with the way they do fees. The fee is applied after the order completes and it is a 1/4% of whatever the major currency was.

e.g., if you bought something, the fee would be 1/4% of however much of something you bought. If you sold, the fee would be 1/4% of however much something you received on the sale.

You can place thousands of BUY or SELL orders for free. No fee if they don't fill. No fee if you cancel. No fee if they expire after 28 days (I think is the new time limit. You used to be able to leave an order open for an unlimited amount of time). No fee for deposits/withdrawals.

They're kinda reining in the limits since their platform has exploded and people still want to place sell orders at 1000% of current value and leave them open for months.

The best exchange for me so far has been Bittrex. 0 downtime on the UI or the API, very generous API quotas, 0.25% fee, tons of supported currencies, and no fucks given about supporting forks like bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, eth classic, etc. They're all about that stuff.

The trade interface is OK, too, and they don't do goofy shit during BTC panic sells like prevent you from withdrawing funds and/or converting it to something else. During forks they do disable deposits. Everyone else does too, though.

confirmed........name checks out.

Bittrex is awesome with the way they do fees. The fee is applied after the order completes and it is a 1/4% of whatever the major currency was.

e.g., if you bought something, the fee would be 1/4% of however much of something you bought. If you sold, the fee would be 1/4% of however much something you received on the sale.

You can place thousands of BUY or SELL orders for free. No fee if they don't fill. No fee if you cancel. No fee if they expire after 28 days (I think is the new time limit. You used to be able to leave an order open for an unlimited amount of time). No fee for deposits/withdrawals.

They're kinda reining in the limits since their platform has exploded and people still want to place sell orders at 1000% of current value and leave them open for months.

Paying a fee based on principal is just flat out robbery by today’s standards. That is an old scam used by shit ass brokerage houses years ago and is still in use today by existing boiler rooms. They just made futures on bitcoin, and while I think it’s not a great move, the commission is only $5 per transaction. Anyone who was locked into trading the bitcoin cash market will certainly move to trading the futures for sure, especially since the contract spec is 1:1 from what I’ve been told.

Investing in cryptocurrency is extremely risky. At the moment, there is not enough reliable data to predict their value in the future. For supporters of progress and absolute faith in the success of everything new, the advice is: invest in Bitcoins the amount that is not terrible and it is not a pity to lose. But it is very profitable to speculate on the daily price, especially with the indicator from the article, https://www.liteforex.com/blog/for-beginners/best-technical-indicators/vwap-indicator-what-is-vwap-in-trading-and-how-to-use-it/ transactions are mostly profitable.

I have not found any similar threads, so I will continue to ask a question to those who are already a few years later has much more experience in trading.