• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Does SWFA give a discount for snipershide members?

Last time I called back in December I asked and was told no.

My suggestion is that if the item is in stock at EuroOptic and it's the same price or close, call them and mention SH.

Last time I called back in December I asked and was told no.

My suggestion is that if the item is in stock at EuroOptic and it's the same price or close, call them and mention SH.

^This. Pm a few sponsors who may have whatever you're looking for and ask for a price.

They will or use to do a price match, and pretty good about what is in inventory. I got a Nikon special thru them and they matched other vendors.

I called Skylar the other day asking about a Mil/LE discount. He said maybe but according to him, they don't have much room to budge on the price. The discount they offered me might cover shipping....that's about what it came out to.....so my guess is they probably wouldn't offer much for being a forum member. Also, if you're looking for the illuminated one, they're out of stock and not sure when they'll be coming in (as of yesterday).

As far as I can tell, they are already the lowest price, I've seen other vendors selling "discounted" due to "box has been opened, display piece etc." for more than SWFA sells new.